Oct 17, 2021
Minnesota Weather: Gorgeous Fall Weather On #Top10WxDay
This news has been received from: cbslocal.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Sunday is a #Top10WxDay, and a perfect day to see the fall colors!
Temperatures will reach 68 degrees in the cities for a fall-like #Top10WxDay. In southwestern Minnesota, it will be around 70 degrees.
It’ll be a great weekend to see what’s left of the fall colors. WCCO’s fall color report shows that the Twin Cities on south will be the place to go.
Temperatures will be warmer on Monday with the addition of a slight breeze. After some rain on Tuesday, temperatures will drop closer to average for this time of year.
More On WCCO.com:
- None Hurt After Shots Fired Inside Plymouth Movie Theater
- Twin Cities Man Accused Of Operating Private Airport In Field Behind His Home
- Naked Woman At Denver Airport Walked Around Concourse Asking Passengers, 'Where Are You From?'
- Autumn Merrick, Killed In Crash During Downtown Minneapolis Shootout, Honored By Youth-Led Bakery She Helped Found
News Source: cbslocal.com
Forest Lake Police Shoot And Wound Man Who Presented A Threat To Officers
Officers were called to a home at about 1:33 p.m. after a woman called 911 to report that a man, whom she had a protective order against, was at her residence with a gun.
The 47-year-old suspect left the scene in a vehicle, but officers soon tracked him down and tried to pull him over.
He sped off, but police eventually disabled his vehicle via the PIT maneuver on the 7000 block of North Shore Trail. Police say the man then “presented a threat to officers and shots were fire.”
The man was airlifted to an area hospital. His condition and identity haven’t been released.
Police say the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is leading the investigation.
More On WCCO.com:
- Group Of 20-30 Robbers Swarm Burnsville Best Buy On Black Friday
- 6-Year-Old Boy Run Over By Trailer At Tree Farm, Suffers Injuries
- Historic Wabasha Street Caves In St. Paul Begins New Chapter
- Remains Of Missing Woman Found Near Hinckley