Oct 22, 2021
Hawaii vs. New Mexico State College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
This news has been received from: msn.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
Nebraska shooting: 2 dead after a former employee opens fire at a grain services facility in Superior Fuel shortages block food aid in famine-threatened Tigray: UN
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs. New Mexico State Aggies college football matchup on October 24, 2021.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Aug 28, 2021; Pasadena, California, USA; Hawaii Rainbow Warriors running back Calvin Turner Jr. (7) attempts to catch in the ball in the second half against the UCLA Bruins at Rose Bowl. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.Odds for Hawaii vs. New Mexico StateView the original article to see embedded media.Over/Under Insights
- Hawaii and its opponents have scored at least 61.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- just twice this season.
- New Mexico State has combined with its opponents to score more than 61.5 points in four of seven games this season.
- Sunday's total is 12.2 points higher than the combined 49.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads surrender a combined 68.5 points per game, 7.0 more than this contest's over/under.
- Rainbow Warriors games this season feature an average total of 64.2 points, a number 2.7 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 61.5 total in this game is 4.9 points above the 56.6 average total in Aggies games this season.
- Hawaii is 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Hawaii's games this year have hit the over one time in six opportunities (16.7%).
- The Rainbow Warriors put up 10.8 fewer points per game (26.3) than the Aggies surrender (37.1).
- When Hawaii puts up more than 37.1 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Rainbow Warriors average 414.0 yards per game, 47.1 fewer yards than the 461.1 the Aggies allow per contest.
- When Hawaii piles up more than 461.1 yards, the team is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Rainbow Warriors have turned the ball over five more times (17 total) than the Aggies have forced a turnover (12) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Hawaii at SISportsbook.
- New Mexico State is 5-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Aggies have always covered the spread this year when underdogs by 18 points or more in four chances.
- New Mexico State has eclipsed the over/under in 57.1% of its opportunities this season (four times over seven games with a set point total).
- The Aggies score 8.4 fewer points per game (23.0) than the Rainbow Warriors allow (31.4).
- The Aggies average 75.1 fewer yards per game (367.9) than the Rainbow Warriors give up per outing (443.0).
- The Aggies have 11 giveaways this season, while the Rainbow Warriors have 16 takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
News Source: msn.com
The Warriors roll against the Clippers as Stephen Curry is still awesome
Paul George and the Clippers could do nothing this Sunday against the Warriors flying over the NBA from the start of the season (105-90). Without Nicolas Batum, who tested positive for the Covit-19 last week and was in solitary confinement for 8 days, the Los Angeles score could never have been more favorable, without a solution to the attack, ahead of a new fire by Stephen Curry (33)’s artistry (33). Points).
The start of the meeting was played at the wrong pace, with the first half (44-42) disappointing for both teams, not really inspiring the Staples center floor. It was only after the break that the Warriors-led game intensified.
On the contrary, the clippers provoked very little attack and there was a lot of waste in the shoot. For their part, the Warriors had an explosion. As usual, they were most relevant in the third quarter (the best in the NBA). With a lead of over eleven points they immediately widened the gap.
To overcome the storm, the Clippers set four deadlines in six minutes and wanted to break the pace. The Clippers took advantage of some of the Warriors ‘failed shots and tried to pick up the score, a tactic that proved to be a positive from two points’ difference. But it only took a few missed passes from Los Angeles for Golden State to restart the game.
The end of the meeting was too long for the Clippers, who trailed by 21 points in the last quarter. Only Paul George, who was very sensible from the start of the meeting, created chances (30 points). But the winger lost his Superstars fight with Stephen Curry and is still on fire this Sunday. Greatly inspired by three points (7/13), he finished three-time champion Los Angeles’ last hope, signing in with 33 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 6 steals.See also NBA enthusiasts implore the Bulls to use this former player and mentor immediately after group fires Jim Boylen
It seems that nothing can stop the Golden State from this insane start of the season. The Warriors are also preparing to find Clay Thompson. This Sunday, the franchise delivered the news of its full-on non-play after losing to Toronto in the 2019 final. The star could reunite with the Warriors by the end of December. The latter, who started training again at 5×5 this week, has been assigned to the Santa Cruz Warriors in the G-League, where he will be able to regain momentum before returning to the NBA, according to a report posted on Twitter.