Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 - 15:52:33
13 results - (0.015 seconds)

he’s with Nate:

latest news at page 1:
1
    CBS This Morning viewers have reacted angrily to the news that veteran journalist Anthony Mason is being replaced with former NFL player Nate Burleson in an effort to boost the show's ratings and take on GMA and Today. The network announced on Wednesday that Burleson, 39, would join Gayle King and Tony Dokoupil in September as their new co-host.   Mason, 65, will then move to a cultural correspondent role, covering music, arts and entertainment.  He joined the This Morning anchor team in 2019 after working at CBS for 40 years as a news and business reporter.  But the show has trailed behind the more light-hearted competitors at NBC and ABC for years.   A CBS source told DailyMail.com on Thursday that by bringing Burleson in, it gives them a 'real chance' to compete in the ratings.  'Anthony is a nice man and an excellent journalist, he just isn’t the right fit for the morning. By pairing Nate with Gayle we have a real chance.'   CBS announced on Wednesday that Nate Burleson, left, will be replacing Anthony Mason as one of the...
    NATE DIAZ could attend Conor McGregor's fight with Dustin Poirier as he eyes a trilogy with his iconic rival. McGregor faces Poirier in a trilogy bout of his own on Saturday in the UFC 264 headliner. 5Nate Diaz after his 2016 loss to Conor McGregorCredit: Getty - Contributor 5Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor will fight in a trilogy boutCredit: Reuters It is now five years since he avenged defeat against Diaz in a five-round classic but fans are yet to have the series decider. The two have been back-and-forth ever since as they went their separate ways. But Diaz still has settling the score on his mind, and may force the issue by turning up to McGregor's must-win rematch with Poirier. His training partner Chris Avila, 28, told SunSport: "We'll see what happens with that fight. "We might pull up to the scene in Las Vegas. Yeah, we'll probably head out and check that out. "I'm interested in how that goes down, it should be a good fight." Diaz, 36, in 2016 became the first...
    CONOR MCGREGOR will have made the appropriate 'changes' to his training in order to KO Dustin Poirier next month. The Notorious will bid to avenge the brutal second-round stoppage loss he suffered to the American in January a week on Sunday in the main event of UFC 264 in Las Vegas. 4Conor McGregor will face Dustin Poirier in a trilogy fight on July 10 4And his SBG Ireland team-mate Peter Queally is expecting him to make the right changes in order have his hand raisedCredit: INSTAGRAM@PETERQUEALLY Debilitating calf kicks and a boxing-heavy approach proved to be McGregor's downfall in his rematch with the former interim lightweight champion. And The Notorious' SBG team-mate Peter Queally reckons the UFC's poster boy will have learned from his mistakes the same way he did before his 2016 rematch with Nate Diaz. The Showstopper told SunSport: "My favourite Conor moment, favourite Conor fight, is the second Diaz fight. "Because I was there for whole camp and I saw all the adjustments he made and his whole fight IQ and how smart he is. "All these...
    NATE DIAZ has he revealed he took aim at Jake Paul because somebody needed to tell the YouTuber to 'shut up'. The former Disney star drew the ire of Diaz late last year with his relentless pursuit of a boxing match with UFC superstar Conor McGregor. 5Nate Diaz launched a blistering attack on Jake Paul late last yearCredit: Getty 5Nate Diaz isn't a fan of YouTuber turned boxer Jake PaulCredit: Jake Paul An angry Diaz branded Paul a 'spoiled f**k' and claimed his trash talk would result in him having his 'ass whooped for real', insults he explained during an interview with ESPN's Ariel Helwani. The Ultimate Fighter season five winner said: "He was just talking some serious fighting words to - he was talking to Conor, right? "But when I said something, it was because he was talking about Conor. "I was like, 'Oh, they're some real fighting words for a guy who has already signed to fight in a real fight and you're challenging him to a boxing match with fighting words.' "And no one is gonna speak...
    CONOR MCGREGOR is eager to have a prolonged run in the UFC's lightweight division, which he hopes will include a trilogy fight with rival Nate Diaz. The Irishman has only competed twice in the promotion's stacked 155lb division, those outings being his UFC 205 and UFC 229 showdowns with Eddie Alvarez and Khabb Nurmagomedov. 4Conor McGregor is hoping to have a prolonged run in the lightweight divisionCredit: Getty 4The former two-division champion is eager to settle the score with rival Nate DiazCredit: Getty But ahead of his UFC 257 rematch with former lightweight king Dustin Poirier, McGregor has committed his future to the shark tank of a weight class. He told The MacLife: “I would like to put a stint in at 155 pounds, for sure. "I came into the UFC as a featherweight and I went through the division. "I gave it my all in that division and I tore through it like a chainsaw through butter. Interim title, then unified title. "Then I went up and reached for greater heights, went to the lightweight division, became lightweight...
    JAKE PAUL has revealed he is on a diet of ICE CUBES as part of his brutal weight cut regime ahead of his fight with Nate Robinson. The YouTube sensation embarked on his boxing career with a victory over fellow social media celeb AnEsonGib in January. 3Jake Paul is cutting weight ahead of his boxing fight with Nate RobinsonCredit: Instagram jakepaul 3The YouTube star revealed he is on a diet of ice cubes before the boutCredit: Instagram jakepaul And the 23-year-old returns to the ring this weekend with a fight against ex-NBA star Nate Robinson. The two men will clash in a six-round light-heavyweight bout on the undercard of the epic Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr event. And Paul has since shown fans the grueling lengths to make weight for the clash with a Instagram video of himself grabbing ice cubes to eat. The 1-0 boxer said: "I can't wait to eat my Thanksgiving dinner!" The ice diet involves burning calories by eating ice cubes which causes your body to spend energy to warm the ice to body temperature. In an interview...
    Victor Oladipo has reportedly been trying to force his way out of Indiana. The Indiana Pacers have been a fixture in the Eastern Conference playoff picture over the last few seasons, but new head coach Nate Bjorkgren might have an uphill battle if he wants to get them back into the postseason. Not only does he have some big shoes to fill after the firing of Nate McMillan, but he now has to deal with a star player in Victor Oladipo allegedly trying everything he can to get out of town. According to the Indianapolis Star, Oladipo has repeatedly asked other teams “Can I come play with y’all?” in front of his Pacers teammates. He has reportedly asked this question to members of the New York Knicks, Miami Heat, and Toronto Raptors. Victor Oladipo reportedly asked other teams "Can I come play with yall?" in front of his Pacers teammates It happened with the Raptors, Heat and Knicks, per @ThisIsJMichael pic.twitter.com/YXfDQL9a6l — Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 12, 2020 When healthy, Victor Oladipo is one of the best two-way players in...
    60 Days In star Nate Burrell committed suicide during a standoff with police in the middle of a Michigan street as family members watched on in horror, documents obtained by DailyMail.com have revealed. Burrell, 33, fatally shot himself in the head with a scoped rifle outside a Pizza Hut restaurant in downtown Allegan on Saturday evening as negotiators tried desperately to talk him down more than an hour. Earlier that day, the former Marine had posted a suicide note to Facebook, writing in the 3000-word post that he ‘can’t keep going on’ and alluded to troubled relations with his estranged wife, with whom he was expecting a child. However, it was later revealed that days prior Burrell had been charged with rape and multiple counts of assault, including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He was due to be arraigned on November 8. ‘This isn’t an admission of guilt,’ he began his Facebook post, published at 2:26pm on October 31. ‘I’m just tired, I’ve been through so much in my life, the pain of my situation now hurts more than...
    CHICAGO (WLS) -- A US soldier stationed a half a world away gets some very good news and it was personally delivered by the University of Chicago.Army Specialist Nate Getahun was thrilled to get a live confirmation at his post in Kuwait that he's been accepted to the U of C for next fall.Nate is one of the first students accepted under the school's "Stand Together" program, aimed at expanding admission to under-represented groups, including veterans. The program has a customized application proves for active duty service members and veterans.Nate was surrounded by his unit leaders when he got the good news.Nate joined ABC7 Wednesday from Kuwait to talk about his acceptance.
    NICK DIAZ is continuing preparation to make his UFC comeback next year by training with brother Nate. The UFC veteran has not fought since 2013, losing to middleweight icon Anderson Silva. 2Nate Diaz pictured with brother Nick, far right Credit: @nickdiaz209 2Nick Diaz was picture sparring in the boxing ring Credit: @nickdiaz209 Despite years on the sidelines, the 37-year-old is finally eyeing a return to the cage. And he is well underway in his mission to cut down to welterweight, where he challenged for the UFC title seven years ago. Pictures uploaded on Instagram reveal Nick sparring in the boxing ring, pictured also with his little brother. Nate, 35, himself is preparing to fight again, having lost to Jorge Masvidal, also 35, in November. The American was pulled out after three rounds following a gruesome gash, with the UFC opening talks for a rematch in January. In his years out of action, Nick has watched Nate rise to fame following his intense rivalry with Conor McGregor, 32. Immediately after his loss against...
    Surfing prodigy, Nate Clark, from Devon has been wowing crowds with his ability - at the age of just four. The young boy has been riding on his father Lee's board since he was two but started surfing on his own a year ago. Nate has proved such a natural out on the water, he can already 'hang ten' - a balancing manoeuvre where the surfer curls their toes over the edge of the board - and ride waves with the best of them.
    Getty Could the Vikings be considering Antonio Brown? Three-time NBA slam dunk champion, Nate Robinson is currently an NBA free agent and the gifted athlete reveals that he wouldn’t mind playing in the NFL. Vince Carter Vs. Zach LaVine As Told by NBA's Nate Robinson | Slam Dunk Contest, Nets. Knicks, BullsChecking in with WORDSWITHSCOOP Presented by Orox Leathers, Nate Robinson checks in with Brandon 'Scoop B' Robinson & discusses the Bulls, Knicks, NBA & more. Subscribe to the Scoop B Radio Podcast: apple.co/3hsf32r Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/scoop_B Facebook: facebook.com/ScoopB Twitter: Twitter.com/ScoopB Nate Robinson's interview on IG: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBZB9YwlfUL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link2020-06-15T02:51:32Z “Yeah I can play football too,” Nate Robinson told me on Instagram Live’s #WORDSWITHSCOOP Presented by Orox Leather. “The Seahawks gave me a little tryout. But if I really got with a trainer – if got with Chad Ocho Cinco and worked out with Antonio Brown and went up against some of the best of the best that have good footwork and stuff, I KNOW that I would be able to play in the National Football League.” Robinson played...
1