Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 - 16:13:01
66 results - (0.001 seconds)

her siblings:

latest news at page 1:
    Mary L. Trump interview on MSNBC's Rachel MaddowMSNBC President Donald Trump and two of his siblings were sued on Thursday by their niece Mary on fraud charges accusing them of swindling her out of millions of dollars to which she was entitled after the death of her father. "For Donald J. Trump, his sister Maryanne, and their late brother Robert, fraud was not just the family business — it was a way of life," the suit by Mary Trump said.  "All told, they fleeced her [Mary Trump] of tens of millions of dollars or more." The lawsuit filed in New York state Supreme Court in Manhattan comes on the heels of the publication of Mary Trump's best-selling tell-all book that was scathingly critical of the president. And it comes less than six weeks before the Nov. 3 election, in which the president is facing a challenge from Democratic nominee Joe Biden. Robert Trump died last month, after a lawsuit filed under his name failed to prevent the publication of Mary Trump's book, which his suit had claimed violated a non-disclosure...
    MMA promotion ONE Championship have defended their decision to sign 16-year-old Victoria Lee. The decision to give a contract to the Singapore-based Canadian-Hawaiian fighter has caused controversy as she prepares to face challengers much older and experienced. 4ONE Championship have defended their decision to sign 16-year-old Victoria LeeCredit: Instagram Lee is the latest member of her family to turn pro with ONE Championship, with sister Angela Lee is one of the biggest names in the promotion and brother Christian is also amongst the star-studded roster. And ONE chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong has backed his decision to give the upcoming youngster her MMA contract despite still being in school. He said via Facebook: “I signed Victoria to ONE Championship entirely on her merit alone. It had nothing to do with her siblings and their achievements. “Watch her debut and you will instantly understand what I mean. She is a phenom prodigy. “In fighting, skills trump age. If you have the skills to dominate in your weight class, it does not matter how old you are. In my opinion, Victoria is...
    A MUM revealed the horrifying moment she discovered her young daughter had coated her entire hair in pink slime.  Claire Browne asked people to “wish her luck” after seeing the back of daughter Abbie’s head and realising it would take ages to clean off.  3Mum Claire Browne was left horrified after discovering daughter Abbie had got her hair covered in pink slimeCredit: FAMILY LOCKDOWN TIPS & IDEAS/Facebook The dedicated mum said the slime had got stuck in Abbie’s hair when she was playing with siblings.  After initially finding the accident funny, it quickly dawned on Claire how hard it would be to get out.  Speaking to Fabulous, the mum said: “We all were laughing at the time and then after a few seconds my laughter turned to shock horror when I realised it was all in her hair like that.  “I felt quite sick to be honest and panicked.. but took her straight to the bath and washed her hair with shampoo then started combing through it carefully.” 3Claire said that her laughter at the situation quickly turned to horror...
    MARIAH Carey opened up about her siblings and called them "heartless" and "very broken" in a new interview. The mega-star recently sat-down with Vulture and discussed her relationship with her sister, Alison, and her brother, Morgan, who she now refers to and "ex-sister" and "ex-brother." 7Mariah Carey opened up and spoke about her estranged relationship with her siblingsCredit: Getty - Contributor She said: "Here’s the thing: They have been ruthlessly just heartless in terms of dealing with me as a human being for most of my life. I never would have spoken about my family at all had they not done it first.” The singer, who is currently estranged from her siblings, was also asked if she seems them ever reuniting. 7The singer called her siblings Alison and Morgan 'heartless' and 'very broken The Grammy winner, 50, responded: "I have forgiveness in my heart, and so I forgive them, but I am not trying to invite anybody to come hang out over here. I think they’re very broken, and I feel sad for them.” Mariah's upcoming memoir, The Meaning...
    SAN ANTONIO – Patricia and Michael Crawford are speaking out and sharing new details for the first time since the death of their 11-year-old daughter Donita Elizabeth Henry-Philips in a shooting on the Northeast Side. The spray of bullets happened along Walzem Road, near Midcrown Drive, on Saturday. SAPD: 11-year-old girl dies from injuries after shooting on Northeast Side "We lost something we can never get back. Our lives are changed forever," said Michael Crawford said. On Saturday, Patricia Crawford headed to get dinner with her seven children in the car, not realizing that it would be their last moments together. "Out of nowhere, we heard shots fired," Patricia Crawford said. "I told my kids to duck, and I guess my baby girl didn't make it in enough time." San Antonio police have no motive for the shooting. "It wasn't a target," Patricia Crawford said. "We are not in that type of lifestyle. It wasn't road rage. It wasn't." "Her siblings watched her die," Michael Crawford said. "My 8-year-old boy seen the shots of the gun." Patricia and Michael Crawford...
    PICO RIVERA (CBSLA) — A man pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in a deadly carjacking that killed a 13-year-old girl and seriously injured her 8-year-old brother. 26-year-old Jose Elias Aguilar, of Los Angeles, is charged with one count of murder and corporal injury to a child, and four counts each of carjacking and kidnapping during the commission of a carjacking. The carjacking happened in the 9000 block of Whittier Boulevard near Lindsay Avenue on July 5. The young girl who died was identified by family as 13-year-old Isabella Cortes. Isabella Cortes in an undated photo. (Source: Jasubi Santiago) Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said Cortes and her three siblings — 8, 11, and 18 years old — were sitting inside their family car, waiting for their parents outside the La Mano Tortilleria restaurant when a carjacker hopped inside. The 18-year-old and 11-year-old managed to get out, but Cortes and her 8-year-old brother were still trapped inside as the suspect, identified as 27-year-old Jose Aguilar, sped off. The 8-year-old suffered major injuries after being ejected and Cortes’ injuries were fatal. She...
    The Young and the Restless spoilers for Friday, August 14 tease that Traci unravels yet another Abbott family mystery, and the reveal is surprising. Meanwhile, Nikki tries and fails to unite the Newman family while Devon and Amanda bond over their pasts growing up in foster care. Devon (Bryton James) bonds with Amanda (Mishael Morgan), according to SheKnows Soaps. Although Devon and Elena (Brytni Sarpy) have a healthy relationship and have gotten along really well lately, there’s no denying that Amanda is a dead ringer for Devon’s late wife, Hilary (Mishael Morgan). There is still plenty that Devon and even The Young and the Restless viewers do not know about Amanda, but it seems highly likely that she and Hilary are related. However, Devon does know that both he and Amanda grew up in foster homes, and they admire how far they’ve come. Amanda even believes that Neil (Kristoff St. John) would be proud of Devon even though she never met him.   Johnny Vy / CBS Meanwhile, Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) attempts to keep the peace for the...
    Beatriz Basurto’s father is quick to point out that she — the 19-year-old middle child — is the most responsible of his six children. She’s the one with a well-paying job as a Mixtec interpreter for farmworkers in Oxnard while attending college full time. She’s the one who picks up the tab when they go out for lunch and shoves $20 into his pocket because she figures he could use it more than she can. But she’s also the one with perhaps the most uncertain future and greatest disadvantage of all the siblings. Three years ago, Basurto missed her chance to apply for immigration relief under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, better known as DACA. The Obama-era program allows immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children and are currently without legal status the opportunity to live and work legally in the U.S. Basurto’s youngest brother and sister are U.S.-born citizens. Her older brother and sister, born in Mexico, like her, managed to obtain DACA before Trump began to unwind the program in 2017. Basurto, then...
    Katie Page has officially adopted Hannah and Grayson’s youngest brother Jackson after discovering he also needed a home. Parker, Colorado’s Katie Page is already acquainted with internet fame, after adopting Grayson’s sister so the two could grow up side by side. Eighteen months later, having found that the two had another brother still lost in the system, she is repeating herself in the name of keeping all of them together. “The minute I held him, I was so overjoyed,” Page told Good Morning America, remembering her first time meeting one-year-old Jackson. “I said, ‘This is their brother, this is their family.'” But that family came very close to remaining separated. While happenstance sent the first two siblings to her foster care before she even knew they were related, a DNA test prompted by their shared surname quickly confirmed the two were brother and sister. The children’s biological mother falsified information when she put up the next child for adoption, however. “[With Jackson] she gave false information again and he was going to go with another foster family, until the case worker...
    LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Margaret Tran came into the world nearly alone. A child of the Vietnam War, her young birth mother gave her up to a stranger in Saigon when Margaret was just a few hours old.The woman who would raise Margaret as her own."She knocked on the door, my (adoptive) mom opened the door and she said, 'Do you want her? Can you take care of her?'" Margaret told Eyewitness News. "And so, she took me and held me in her hands and I was smiling at her. And she said, 'Well this is my lucky child, OK, I'm going to take her.'"Margaret knew nothing of her fraught beginning until age 11, in 1985, when her adoptive mother applied to a program to bring children of the Vietnam War - born to U.S. soldiers - to America.Margaret and her mom were interviewed as part of the process, and that's when Margaret learned for the first time that she was adopted."They literally told her, 'Tell me the truth Ms. Tran, that at 49 years old you cannot bear a...
    PICO RIVERA (CBSLA) — A Pico Rivera family is mourning on Sunday night after a carjacking left their daughter dead and other family members injured. The carjacking happened in the 9000 block of Whittier Boulevard near Lindsay Avenue, officials said. The young girl who died was identified by family as 13-year-old Isabella Cortes. Family members held a memorial on Sunday night in her honor shortly after the deadly incident. Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said Cortes and her three siblings — 8, 11, and 18 years old — were sitting inside their family car, waiting for their parents outside a restaurant when a carjacker hopped inside. The 18-year-old and 11-year-old managed to get out, but Cortes and her 8-year-old brother were still trapped inside as the suspect, identified as 27-year-old Jose Aguilar, sped off. The 8-year-old suffered major injuries and Cortes’ injuries were fatal. She died at the scene. “[Isabella] was friendly with people. She didn’t have any problems,” her cousin Brenda Santiago said. “She was super nice.” Detectives say Aguilar got into a crash down the street then tried...
    TEEN Mom star Kailyn Lowry has revealed she would be open to having six children, as she prepares to welcome her fourth son. The 28-year-old opened up on pregnancy on her podcast with Lindsie Chrisley, and shared that when she was 18 and expecting her first son Isaac she never "would have pictured myself" having four kids. 8 Kail is about to welcome her fourth sonCredit: Refer to Caption But as Lindsie joked: "You definitely seem like somebody who would have like six," Kail added: "Six is my max. "I’m not confirming or denying, I’m just saying that I would not have more than six." She went on to add that it has become important to her for her children to have siblings because her family was not close growing up. Kail continued on the Coffee Convos podcast: "I just feel like, I’ve said it before and I’m sure these people are sick of hearing me say it but, I just didn’t have siblings and like family before, and so like having a big family was always — I don’t...
    JILL Duggar reunited with her sisters after her husband, Derick Dillard, claimed their relationship with her siblings is “broken” amid their family feud with her parents, Jim Bob and Michelle. Jessa, 27, posted videos and photos from their reunion yesterday at Jill, 29, and Derick’s house, as their siblings Jana, 30, and Joy-Anna, 22, were also in attendance. 7 Jill Duggar reunited with her sisters amid her family feud with her parents Jim Bob and MichelleCredit: Instagram The siblings were likely at the Dillard home because of their ongoing family feud, as Derick, 31, previously told The Sun that they are banned from the family compound when Jim Bob is not there. They have been breaking away from the strict family ever since the son-in-law claimed Jim Bob, 54, withheld compensation from their appearances on the family’s reality show, Counting On. Derick previously told The Sun: “I think he’s mainly worried about the influence we might have on his children.” 7 Jill invited her sisters to her home, as she is banned from the Duggar compoundCredit: Instagram 7 Jessa, Jana...
    Donald Trump and his siblings have rushed to ask a court to grant a temporary restraining order against their niece who is publishing a tell-all book about their family, according to a new report.  Lawyers for the president's brother Robert filed papers on Tuesday in Queens County Surrogate’s Court against Mary Trump, daughter of Donald's deceased older brother Fred Jr., and her publisher Simon & Schuster, The New York Times reported.  Earlier this month, it was revealed that Mary, 55, was releasing in July her book Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man. It promises to describe a 'nightmare of traumas, destructive relationships, and a tragic combination of neglect and abuse’ that helped make Donald Trump the man he is today.   Trump and his family are desperate to block the book from ever seeing the light of day and are seeking a temporary restraining order to stop its publishing.  Legal papers filed today claim that Mary is violating a nondisclosure agreement stemming from the settlement of family patriarch Fred Trump Sr's estate in 2001. ...
    A former classmate of the Hadid siblings is sharing a peek inside their high school yearbook. TikTok user Lila Savoia attended Malibu High School several years ago, and her time there overlapped with members of the model family. In a viral video she posted this week, Lila opened the pages of her yearbook to show off never-before-seen photos of Gigi, 25, Bella, 23, and Anwar, 20. How times have changed! A woman who went to high school with the Hadid siblings has opened up her old yearbook to show off childhood photos of Anwar, Gigi, and Bella  Growing up: Gigi, now 25 (right), is thought to have been in her senior year when this high school portrait (left) was taken at Malibu High School in California  Transformation: Bella, now 23 (right), looks very different to the young teen who posed for a high school portrait (left)  Fans of the Hadids have flocked to the video, which has already earned nearly two million views. Lila made the clip in response to a Twitter prompt by Ben...
    Lori Vallow's oldest son has broken his silence over the deaths of his two siblings, Joshua 'JJ' Vallow and Tylee Ryan, revealing that he wishes he could trade places with them.  Over the weekend Colby Ryan and his wife Kelsee visited the site where seven-year-old JJ and 17-year-old Tylee's bodies were found in a shallow grave in the backyard of Lori's husband Chad Daybell's home in Salem, Idaho.   In the wake of the discovery last Tuesday, the fence outside Chad's property has been covered with touching tributes to the children, who disappeared in September but were never reported missing by their mother.   Photos from the East Idaho News show Colby adding his own tribute, a sign, amongst the many flowers, ribbons, stuffed animals and other mementos left by other members of the community.  The sign reads: 'To my beautiful little brother and sister. We will never forget you. This is not the end. You will have justice and we will meet again in paradise. I love you so much. Rest in peace.' Lori Vallow's oldest son Colby Ryan broke...