Monday, Mar 08, 2021 - 11:34:45
327 results - (0.005 seconds)

The All Star:

Coronavirus cases are falling in the US but experts say its not from the COVID vaccine, yet In California: Troops to support states COVID-19 vaccination sites. And new rules for booze? Everything the NBAs All-Stars have said about having an All-Star game When the NBA and the NBA Players Association agreed to start the season on December 22, they also agreed that there would be no All-Star game. Instead, there’d be a week of rest and recovery for the players between the first and second half of the schedule. © Provided by For The Win Now, that tune seems to be changing despite the NBA’s struggles with the COVID-19 pandemic so far. The NBA is negotiating with the Players Association to have an All-Star game on March 7 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. The two sides are in the midst of agreeing to COVID-19 testing and safety protocols...
    ASTON VILLA midfielder Jack Grealish insists he is 'desperate' to play for England at Euro 2020. The 25-year-old was capped five times by Gareth Southgate in 2020 and impressed with his performances for the national team. 1Grealish is hoping to secure a starting place in England's side for the EurosCredit: Getty Images - Getty And with six goals and 12 assists for Villa in the Premier League already this season, he is making a serious case to be included in the Three Lions set-up in the summer. Speaking to BT Sport, Grealish said: "At the start of this season I just wanted to get into better goal involvements than what I'd done last season which was 14 which I've beat already and we're only halfway. I've got 15 now. "But as the season has gone on I obviously want to get just ten goals and ten assists. I want to...
    Denver program to swap cops for health workers "saves lives," police say Myanmar blocks Twitter, Instagram in tightening crackdown Giannis Antetokounmpo agrees with LeBron James: I dont see the point in playing All-Star Game without fans The NBA's best players have not been shy about their feelings on a possible All-Star Game. Almost all of them are against the idea. De'Aaron Fox started the wave on Wednesday by calling the concept "stupid," and LeBron James took things a step further by calling the proposal "a slap in the face." Unsurprisingly, the reigning regular-season MVP agreed with the defending Finals MVP, as Giannis Antetokounmpostood behind LeBron by telling reporters "we all gotta follow the Big Dog, man." © Provided by CBS Sports "At the end of the day, if we have the All-Star Game, I hope the fans can be there," Giannis said. "And, we can give back to them,...
    LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – Lakers superstar LeBron James did not mince words when asked his thoughts about the NBA’s purported decision to cobble together an All-Star Game next month. Head coach Frank Vogel of the Los Angeles Lakers stands with LeBron James against the Atlanta Hawks at State Farm Arena on Feb. 1, 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Getty Images) “I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game this year,” James told reporters after putting up a triple-double in a blowout win over the Denver Nuggets at Staples Thursday night. “I don’t even understand why we’re having an All-Star Game.” ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported Tuesday that the league is finalizing an All-Star Game for March 7 in Atlanta. The entire event would take place over one day only. After winning the NBA title in October, the Lakers had the shortest offseason in NBA history when the league kicked...
    To say that Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has little enthusiasm for playing in his 17th NBA All-Star Game this year would be a massive understatement. Following his team’s blowout win over the Denver Nuggets on Thursday, the 36-year-old issued some harsh criticism at the league and the players union for agreeing to schedule the mid-season classic. “I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game this year,” he said, via ESPN. “I don’t even understand why we’re having an All-Star Game.” James’ statement comes after The Athletic‘s Shams Charania tweeted earlier in the day that the event would be held on March 7 in Atlanta, Georgia. Before his report, the fate of the NBA’s annual showcase was in doubt as COVID-19 case numbers in the U.S., although trending downward, continue to be at some of the highest levels since the coronavirus reached American shores last year....
    Mark J. Terrill/AP Images LeBron James slammed the NBA All-Star Game, saying he had "zero excitement" for it this year. James is not the first player to criticize the plans, but his voice carries a lot of weight. Other players could follow suit and an opt-out clause may allow players to back out altogether. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. LeBron James' criticism of the NBA's plans to host an All-Star Game could be the nightmare scenario for the league. On Thursday, James slammed the plans for the event, saying he had "zero excitement." "I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game this year," James said. "I don't even understand why we're having an All-Star Game." James cited the Lakers' short offseason and the pandemic, saying he was hoping for a break in the season in lieu of the All-Star Game. "Coming into this...
    Blizzard conditions cause massive 40-vehicle pileup in Iowa Author James McBride asks us to peer behind ‘the boarded-up windows of Black America’ LeBron James blasts NBAs plan to hold All-Star Game: Kind of a slap in the face LeBron James doesn’t get it, either. The Los Angeles Lakers superstar called out the NBA’s plan to host an All-Star Game next month despite the COVID-19 pandemic and the havoc it has wreaked on the league’s schedule already. He called it a “slap in the face.” James slams NBA plan for All-Star gameJames addressed the game hours after the initial round of voting results and reports the game would be in fact be played. The NFL, which would have held its Pro Bowl last week, had fans vote for players but hosted a virtual event. Results of the first round of fan voting for All-Stars were announced later on...
    NYC Prep School Raises Fees to $58,820 After Parent Pushback House Republicans urge Democrats to call hearing with tech CEOs LeBron James called NBA All-Star Game ‘a slap in the face.’ He’s right The NBA has decided to hold the 2021 NBA All-Star Game after all. The game will take place on March 7 in Atlanta, according to insider Shams Charania. The league was supposed to host the All-Star Game in Indianapolis this season before wisely canceling it due to the pandemic. A move to Atlanta, home of broadcast partner TNT, allows the production crew to put on the game without needing to travel. Instead of a weekend full of All-Star festivities, the NBA is planning to host the game and skill competitions in a single night, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski. There is rumored to be a charitable component to the game benefitting historically black colleges and...
    To LeBron James, having an NBA All-Star Game in the middle of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic doesn't sound like a good idea. The Los Angeles Lakers superstar commented on the league’s reported green light to have the festivities in Atlanta in March after the team’s victory against the Denver Nuggets on Thursday. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM "I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game this year," James said. "I don’t even understand why we’re having an All-Star Game, but it’s the agreement." James, 36, is coming off one of the shortest offseasons of his career. The Lakers won the NBA title in the bubble in October and turned around to start their 2020-21 season in December. POTENTIAL NBA ALL-STAR GAME RETURN 'STUPID' TO HAVE DURING PANDEMIC, KINGS STAR DE'AARON FOX SAYS He called the development of having the All-Star Game, "pretty much a...
    The NBA and National Basketball Players Association have agreed to host the 2021 All-Star Game on March 7 in Atlanta, per multiple reports, but the face of the league isn’t thrilled with that decision. Lakers forward LeBron James didn’t hold back when discussing All-Star plans Thursday night after Los Angeles’ 114-93 win over Denver. James, who led the Western Conference in the first All-Star fan voting returns, told reporters he views the unexpected change in the season calendar as “kind of a slap in the face” to the players in need of a break. The NBA originally postponed what would have been a February All-Star break in Indianapolis, instead giving the city the 2024 All-Star Game. MORE: “Courtside Karen” apologizes for LeBron rowdiness “I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game this year,” James said. “I don’t even understand why we’re having an All-Star Game. But it’s the agreement that...
    The NBA has announced plans to hold an actual All-Star Game and LeBron James is loudly questioning what the point is. When the NBA originally laid out their schedule for this season, against the backdrop of an ongoing pandemic, they included a mid-season All-Star break. However, the idea was simply to provide a break as opposed to the usual weekend full of festivities, recognizing the potential issues and complexities of pulling this off safely. However, this week the league announced an agreement with the NBA Player’s Association to hold an All-Star Game and related events in Atlanta on Mar. 7. The announcement was met with fairly widespread disbelief considering a nationwide spike in cases has barely begun to level off and the league itself is still navigating its own challenges with positive test results and a slew of player absences for contact tracing and quarantine that has necessitate rescheduling multiple...
    CDC reports 618 variant cases across 33 states; Johnson & Johnson applies for FDA authorization; 455K US deaths. Latest COVID-19 updates. CQ Future: US-China relations LeBron calls All-Star Game “slap in the face… I’ll be there physically but not mentally” It’s all but official: The All-Star Game is coming to Atlanta on March 7. As the leading fan vote-getter so far, LeBron James is on his way to Atlanta where he will again be an All-Star Game starter. © Adam Pantozzi/NBAE via Getty Images Just don’t expect him to be happy about it. After the Lakers took care of Denver on national television Thursday night — with LeBron putting up a triple-double of 27 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists — LeBron vented about the NBA’s pivot to play the All-Star Game this season, via Dave McMenamin of ESPN. “I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game...
    LeBron James has condemned the NBA for reportedly pressing ahead with the idea to stage an All-Star Game this season, despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and mounting player fatigue around the league. All-Star Weekend, which was due to be held in Indianapolis in February, was initially scrapped this season to minimize the possible spread of Covid-19 and to ease the burden on players after a short turnaround of the 2019-20 season, which ended in October. An All-Star Game this term is yet to be announced but is increasingly likely - with Atlanta the host city on March 7. LeBron James has slammed the NBA's reported plans for holding an All-Star Game next month All-Star Weekend was scrapped this term but now an All-Star Game could happen on March 7 The 16-time All-Star and was among the leading vote-getters in the first round of fan voting RELATED ARTICLES...
    LeBron doesn't want an All-Star Game this year. Getty/Streeter Lecka LeBron James has slammed the NBA's plans to "bring the whole league into one city" for an All-Star Game amid the pandemic.  Despite being originally cancelled, it was announced on Thursday that the event will go ahead in Atlanta on March 7. "Obviously, the pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with it at this point," said James.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. LeBron James has slammed the NBA's plan to "bring the whole league into one city" for an All-Star Game in March amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.  Originally due to take place in Indianapolis in February, the event was cancelled prior to the start of the NBA season due to the pandemic. However, on Thursday, the NBA and the Players Association reached an agreement to hold the event in Atlanta on March 7. Atlanta, Georgia, has...
    The NBA told its teams on Thursday night that it expects to finalize plans in the coming week to have an All-Star Game in Atlanta. The decision to hold the game during the coronavirus pandemic is not going over well with some high-profile players, including Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James. "I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game this year," James said Thursday night after passing Wilt Chamberlain for third place on NBA's all-time field goal list. "I don't even understand why we're having an All-Star Game, but it's the agreement." The Lakers had a 71-day offseason, and James had been looking forward to a five-day break to recharge himself. Instead, he's likely headed to Atlanta, a development he called: "Pretty much kind of a slap in the face." Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (23) dribbles against the Denver Nuggets during the first half of...
    The 2021 NBA All-Star game is just a month away. The NBA and the NBPA confirmed recently that Atlanta will play host to this year’s edition, which will be on March 7. But not everyone is happy about this, and this list includes Los Angeles Lakers star, LeBron James. Unsurprisingly, he is leading the Western Conference votes in the first ballot for All-Star. He was asked about his interest levels for the game following the announcement about the date and venue. “I have zero energy and zero excitement for an All-Star Game,” he said, after the Lakers vs Nuggets game. LeBron added he fails to understand the need for an All-Star game this season. He said, “We were told that we would not have an All-Star game, so we had a nice little break of five days. … A slap in the face and we’re also still dealing with...
              Live from Music Row Thursday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed all-star panelist, Dr. Carol Swain, to the studio to discuss the Parler shutdown, reality czars and the current climate of Orwellian nature. Leahy: I am very excited because in studio with us right now sitting and right across from me, socially distanced by six feet is the one and only all-star panelist, good friend, former Vanderbilt professor, former Nashville mayoral candidate Carol Swain. Good morning, Carol. Swain: Good morning, Michael. Leahy: You know you do a very good job of promoting your appearances here. and you put the content out that you coming on the next day. And then I just get bombarded with people on Twitter. Yes on Twitter...
    Getty LeBron James with Kevin Durant. After weeks of speculation of whether it would happen, the NBA Officially announced a date for the 2021 NBA All-Star Game. The game will take place on March 7 at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Shams Charania of The Athletic was the first to report the news. The date is expected to be finalized on Thursday. The NBA and NBPA have agreed to host the All-Star Game on March 7 in Atlanta, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Sides are finalizing details of the plan as soon as Thursday. — Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 4, 2021 Kevin Durant Has the Most All Star VotesTo nobody’s surprise Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James is one of the leading vote-getters in the first round of all-star votes, however Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant leads all vote-getters with 2,302,705 votes. Durant is on his way to...
    SITTING down to watch a programme about famous people fighting as sumo wrestlers could soon become a reality. All Star Sumo, a new show for Channel 4, is one of the most ridiculous series ever thought up by telly chiefs. 6Vicky Pattison is on Telly chiefs' wish list for their craziest reality show idea yet, celebrity sumo wrestlingCredit: Getty Images 6All Star Sumo, a new series for Channel 4, will see famous faces living, training and competing like the traditional Japanese grapplersCredit: Getty Images - Getty It will see a host of famous faces living, training and competing as the traditional Japanese fighters in a specially made camp in Yorkshire. An insider said: “All Star Sumo is really scraping the barrel of entertainment but the makers of it think it could be a hit. "A group of famous faces will basically transform into sumo wrestlers, eating high calorie diets and going through the strict daily routines...
    Despite growing COVID-19 concerns, the NBA has announced that an All-Star game will be happening this season. The NBA season is moving along in 2021 despite growing COVID-19 concerns. A lot of fans won’t get the chance to see their teams in action this year because of the virus. Only 10 NBA teams are allowing fans in arenas for games and even then, it’s at a reduced capacity. The sports world championed the NBA’s institution and execution of a ‘bubble’ for their sports league last year in the heat of the global pandemic, and yes, by the numbers, they did an excellent job. The league has continued to be the standard for COVID-19 protocol amongst sports leagues and is statistically doing well at managing the virus again this year. There haven’t been any positive tests in the NBA since Jan. 27. Zero positive COVID-19 tests among 482 players since Jan....
    NETFLIX has dropped the first trailer for Will Smith's gritty new series Amend: The Fight for America featuring an all-star cast. The actor has produced and also presents the six-part docuseries which explores the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution and what "united states" really means. 4The trailer has dropped for the new Will Smith docuseriesCredit: © 2021 Netflix, Inc. Will, 52, is joined by the likes of Samuel L Jackson, Samira Wiley (The Handmaid's Tale), Laverne Fox (Orange is the New Black), The Affair's Joshua Jackson, Mahershala Ali (Moonlight), Justice League's Diane Lane, The Mandalorian's Pedro Pascal and black-ish star Yara Shahidi, to name but a few. The all-star line-up is on hand to powerfully recite speeches and writings by the likes of Dr Martin Luther King Jr and Frederick Douglass, described as protectors of the 14th Amendment. The 14th Amendment in 1968 promised liberty and equal protection for...
    DANIELLE Lloyd has revealed she has been buying up corsets to recreate ALL the Bridgerton sex scenes with her husband. The former glamour model has revealed her and electrician husband Michael O’Neill have become huge fans of the hit Netflix period drama. 5Danielle Lloyd says is is recreating Bridgerton's sex scenes - with corsetsCredit: Refer to Caption  The 37-year-old said the pair have taken inspiration from the programme to boost their sex life during lockdown and the show’s corsets have really helped. The couple even paused the show when a staircase sex scenbe got them excited. Danielle, who has set up dating site thehookupsite.com, said: “We have really gotten into Bridgerton, it’s like Gossip Girl for adults or something. “Perfect thing to watch in the evenings when it’s dark and cold. 5The star found herself inspired by the Netflix show's sex scenesCredit: Netflix 5She recreated a staircase sex scene with...
    Angelia Jolie discussed raising her 'resilient' children as she graced the cover of British Vogue's March issue. In the new interview, the actress, 45, admitted she doesn't view herself as 'a traditional stay-at-home mum' as she was 'was never very good at sitting still', but credited her six kids for 'helping' her motherhood journey.  The screen star - who co-parents Maddox, 19, Pax, 17, Zahara, 16, Shiloh, 14, and 12-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox with ex Brad Pitt - also reflected on 'healing' her family following a 'hard' few years, and 'hitting my stride' in her fifties. ''Well, I was never very good at sitting still': Angelia Jolie discusses raising her 'resilient' children as she graced the cover of British Vogue's March issue On juggling her career with looking after her kids, the Tom Raider icon - who posed for an accompanying shoot at her $25million (£18.2million) Los Angeles...
    Hollywood actor Daisy Ridley, who played the lead role in the ‘Star Wars’ sequel trilogy, shared that she wept all day after wrapping up for the franchise. Speaking to People magazine about Baba Yaga, a new immersive virtual-reality experience (available on Oculus Quest), the British actor reflected on concluding her run in the intergalactic franchise, which ended with the 2019 release The Rise of Skywalker. Writer of Marvel’s Loki Series Roped in For Kevin Feige’s Star Wars Movie In the People magazine’s latest issue she said, “When we wrapped [The Rise of Skywalker] I wept all day, I felt like I was going to pop a vein because I was crying so much.” Daisy added, “Obviously not to say that it was like grieving, but it was grieving something, I’ll always have it, and we’re all bonded by this incredible thing.” Star Wars Voice Actor Tom Kane Unable To Speak After...
              Live from Music Row Thursday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed all-star panelist, Dr. Carol Swain, to the studio. Leahy: We are joined in studio by our good friend all-star panelist, Carol Swain. Good morning, Carol. Swain: Good morning Michael. It’s a pleasure to be back. Leahy: We missed you. And you Carol, you’ve been busy. You’ve been all over the place. Swain: That would be true. Leahy: Now you are now the former vice-chairman of the now-dissolved 1776 Commission. I saw the unifier in Chief President Joe Biden had a comment about the 1776 Commission. Which by the way a fabulous report and congratulations on that outstanding report. Swain: Well thank you. Leahy: He called it the counterfactual 1776 Commission. Swain:...
    Shark Tank star Kevin O'Leary and his wife Linda are all smiles as they relax on a Miami beach - even as they face a $2 million lawsuit following their horrific boating accident which left two people dead. Businessman Kevin, known as 'Mr Wonderful', is seen laughing and joking next to his wife while sitting with friends in the VIP cabana section of a luxury beachfront resort in Florida. The O'Learys seemed upbeat in spite of the wrongful death lawsuit filed by the family of one of the victims of the crash in Ontario, Canada. Linda, who was driving the boat, escaped jail despite being charged with careless operation of a vessel over the crash on August 24, 2019. The O'Learys, who have been married for more than 30 years, are estimated to have a net worth of $400 million. The couple share a lake house near the site of...
    Retired All-Star pitcher and conservative firebrand Curt Schilling is lashing out at 'coward' baseball writers after his ninth Hall of Fame rejection, and now he's demanding to be removed from the ballot in 2022 so that his candidacy can be considered by committees comprised of former players and managers.  'I'll defer to the veterans committee and men whose opinions actually matter and who are in a position to actually judge a player,' Schilling wrote on Facebook. 'I don't think I'm a hall of famer as I've often stated but if former players think I am then I'll accept that with honor.' He later wrote on Facebook that he has asked the Hall of Fame to remove his name from next year's ballot. Hall of Fame Board Chairman Jane Forbes Clark said in a statement that the board 'will consider the request at our next meeting.'  Schilling, a right-handed ace who...
              Live from Music Row Tuesday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed lead political columnist for The Epoch Times Roger Simon to the studio to discuss the end of Voice of America and his position with Radio Free Europe. Leahy: It’s always good to have friends in studio. In studio right across from me is our good friend Roger Simon. My former boss at Pajamas Media. We had a little show there called PJTV for a while when you were in Los Angeles. A beautiful studio. I learned there that I really liked radio better than television because it’s a lot harder work in television. You had a show yourself on PJTV where you did criticism of music. Pollywood. That was fantastic. We’re...
    MAURA Higgins hit back at trolls who accuse her of "editing" her sexy snaps - revealing it's "all about angles and lighting". The 30-year-old star shared the bizarre things that she is accused of airbrushing in a lengthy Instagram post; including the whites of her eyes. 6Maura shared this sexy snap as she hit back at trollsCredit: Instagram And the Irish beauty was sure to prove the critics wrong with a trio of sexy snaps as she posed in lacy red lingerie. Maura posted three photos as she showed off the eye-catching underwear, which included a floating cami top. With her brunette locks slicked back into a ponytail, and accessorising with a pair of gold hoop earrings, Maura gazed directly into the camera lens as she posed in front of a large plant. The second photo was almost identical to the first but without any editing at all, and the...
    Bollywood hottie Varun Dhawan is all set to marry his longtime girlfriend Natasha Dalal on January 24, 2021, in Mumbai. Speculations surrounding the shaadi are strong, but there has been no official confirmation about the marriage from the actor yet. Having said that, as per the report, the lovebirds will be pronounced husband and wife at a beach resort in Alibaug and preparations have already started for the same. After this news was out, fans of Varun are waiting for the D-day. Just in case, you don’t know much about this big fat wedding, here’s all you need to know. Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal To Get Married This Month in Alibaug – Reports.  Varun-Natasha’s Wedding Venue As reported by Pinkvilla, Varun and Natasha will get married at The Mansion House in Alibaug on January 24. A close source to Dhawan’s informed the portal that they had to chose between Tropicana...
              Live from Music Row Tuesday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed all-star panelist, Dr. Carol Swain on the newsmakers line to discuss her role with the 1776 Commission and their goals. Leahy: We are joined on our newsmaker line by our good friend, all-star panelist, former Vanderbilt professor and Vice-Chairman of the 1776 Commission Carol Swain. Good morning, Carol. Swain: Good morning, Michael. How are you today? Leahy: I’m great. I’m great. Usually, you’re in the studio but today you’re busy and out and about talking about the 1776 Commission report that was released yesterday. I’ve read it. A fantastic statement of American principles. Tell us a little bit about the reaction to the report. Swain: Well, it’s too early...
    The enormity of the talent gap separating the Pac-12 from the top teams in the land was on full display in the national championship game, when Alabama pummeled an opponent, Ohio State, that would itself dominate the best the conference has to offer. In fact, we were left wondering if a Pac-12 all-star team could beat Bama. Fortunately, there’s a way to frame the discussion. The Hotline compared the recruiting profiles for each member of the Crimson Tide’s starting lineup to those of the Pac-12’s first-team all-conference performers. The results suggest an even deeper talent disparity than we initially imagined. Alabama’s lineup for the title game had more than twice as many four- and five-star recruits as the Pac-12’s all-conference team. The player-by-player breakdown is below, but here’s a summary: Alabama starters (23 players listed on the depth chart) three-star recruits: three four-star recruits: 13 five-star recruits: seven Pac-12 first-team...
    Getty Images Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum of the Boston Celtics Boston Celtics All-Star Kemba Walker will make his regular-season debut against the New York Knicks, Sunday afternoon. Walker, who’s spent the off-season and the entire regular season recovering from his left knee injury that plagued his performance in last season’s playoffs, underwent a stem cell injection in his knee before the start of the season. Now, his progression, thus far, has brought him to his debut in a Sunday matinee matchup against the Knicks.Kemba Walker Returns To Celtics Lineup On 20-Minute Restriction Vs. KnicksHead coach Brad Stevens says Walker, as expected, will be on a minutes restriction against New York “We’re looking at 20, 20-ish (minutes), right around there,” Stevens said. “We’re not asking for him to be anything but Kemba Walker. Just go out and, obviously, he’s excited to play. He’s ready to play. They’ve put...
    BRUNO FERNANDES has won the Premier League's Player of the Month award for a record fourth time in a year. Manchester United's Portuguese ace collected the December award which equalled Cristiano Ronaldo's four gong haul during his time at Old Trafford. 4Bruno Fernandes has won a record fourth Premier League Player of the Month in a year 4Sergio Aguero has the most overall with sevenCredit: Getty Images - Getty No other player has claimed the accolade four times in a calendar year. Fernandes scored three times and provided the same amount of assists as the Red Devils climbed toward the top of the table in December. He now has 11 Prem goals this season and seven assists. The latest award comes after he picked up the gong in February, June and November last year. And with the latest one, Fernandes becomes the first player to win it back to...
    Internet researchers work to ID Capitol mob Florida man sued for not paying up after betting on Trump NBA Fact or Fiction: The fixed Sixers, Kyrie Irving retirement talk and Jerami Grants All-Star case Each week during the 2020-21 NBA season, we will take a deeper dive into three of the league’s biggest storylines in an attempt to determine whether the trends are based more in fact or fiction moving forward. [Last week: The Stephen Curry experience, Knicks magic and decision time for the Wizards]The Philadelphia 76ers are fixedWhether or not the actual framework of a trade was offered, the Houston Rockets could have gotten Ben Simmons from the Philadelphia 76ers for James Harden instead of Victor Oladipo and a Brooklyn Nets draft bonanza. That is pretty well-established at this point. I would lean toward taking Simmons, a 24-year-old All-NBA and All-Defensive talent signed through 2025, because he is...
    James Harden shoots during the Lakers-Rockets game Tuesday.Troy Taormina / AP James Harden had his way and will play for the Brooklyn Nets, where he will form a big-three with Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. In a new demonstration of the rising power of the NBA stars, the 31-year-old guard-guard achieves his purpose, even though he was the Houston Rockets’ franchise player, the cornerstone of his project. The Nets, who had already assembled a team with the highest aspirations, reinforce their potential and change the relationship of forces with which the League began. The operation involves four teams. The Nets send Houston a pack of players and several draft picks, in addition to point guard Caris LeVert, in turn traded for Indiana Pacers forward Victor Oladipo. Center Jarrett Allen and forward Taurean Prince, so far in the Nets, move to the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Rockets also get Dante Exum,...
    Getty Victor Oladipo, formerly of the Indiana Pacers, shoots around Bam Adebayo #13 of the Miami Heat. This Wednesday was certainly far from your typical early-season hump day. You could say there was a bit of movement on the trade front. Following a public display of disdain towards his own team the night prior, former league MVP James Harden was ultimately granted his wish, receiving a one-way ticket out of Houston. Harden headlined a blockbuster four-team trade that shipped him to Brooklyn to team up with the likes of Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. With Harden jettisoned from Houston and now firmly in the rearview mirror of the previously linked-to Boston Celtics, one may think trade chatter surrounding the Cs would die down a bit. Think again, as one of their very own has floated out a potential target for the Eastern Conference leaders. A target might we...
    SAVED By the Bell star Dustin Diamond is currently in the hospital as he battles "cancer." According to TMZ, the TV actor found himself in a Florida hospital with "pain all over his body." 1Saved By the Bell star Dustin Diamond is in the hospitalCredit: Getty Images - Getty The outlet reveals that Dustin's family "has a history of cancer." More to come... Most read in EntertainmentLive BlogKAN IT BE?Kim K divorce LIVE: Wild rumours Kanye cheated with KK's 'best pal' Jeffree StarExclusiveHOLIDAY HEARTBREAKTeen Mom Amber claims ex Andrew REFUSED to let her see son on ChristmasRING THE ALARMKim Kardashian ditches wedding ring and poses in sheer nude underwearSPEAKING OUTArmie Hammer’s ex says 'cannibal sex texts’ ARE real & warns about 'abusers'Graphic Warning'DISTURBING' Rapper Azealia Banks digs up dead cat and cooks it to 'bring it back to life'TWINNINGTeen Mom fans insist Chelsea's daughter Layne 'looks exactly like' husband Cole
    Megyn Kelly, Scott Baio, an O.C. star and the original Buffy have all slammed Twitter for 'silencing' Donald Trump in the wake of his permanent ban from the platform.  They join actress Kirstie Alley who compared the suspension to slavery in a tweet on Saturday. The Cheers star, 69, said tech companies now hold ‘the keys to the chains’. Former Fox News host Kelly called the move 'censorship', retweeting a statement by the ACLU which said that ‘it should concern everyone when companies like Facebook and Twitter wield the unchecked power to remove people from platforms that have become indispensable for the speech of billions'.  Kelly wrote: 'Well looky here, folks who suggested it’s “dishonest” to worry about a slippery slope of coming censorship, even your civil liberties god sees what’s coming.'  Her former colleague Janice Dean, tweeted a quote from Harry S. Truman, which read: 'Once a government is committed to silencing...
    Co-Landa is celebrating its twentieth anniversary on TF1 this year, and an All-Star edition is planned to mark the event. If any information about the cast of this special edition has not been filtered out yet, we have selected 10 adventurers who dream of seeing each other. Between February and May 2020, the American channel CBS achieved the feat of bringing together twenty former winners of 40 former tournaments.e Baptized Adventure Sports Season Survivor: War winners For 39 days of survival and, after all, an exceptional gain of $ 2 million (apparently, it is tempting!). Could the annual edition of DF1 be like this with participation only for former winners? Why not. But the French version has only 28 winners in total, including the Classic and All-Star versions. This makes things a lot harder for the system. Not to mention those who excluded themselves after participating in other shows on...
    Politicians spouses are some of the first to get coronavirus vaccines IMF lowers China growth forecast to 7.9% for 2021 Pele denies that he changed his Instagram bio to spite Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portuguese star overtook him in the all-time goalscoring charts © Getty Images Pele after winning the third and final World Cup of his career. Getty Images Pele has denied claims that he changed his Instagram biography to spite Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portuguese star overtook him in the all-time scoring charts. The Brazilian was widely reported, including by Insider, of having changed his Instagram to say he is the leading goalscorer of all time after Ronaldo scored his 758th goal. "The bio text has always been the same since I joined the platform," he tweeted. A search of internet archive Wayback Machine shows that the biography has been the same since at least May...
    Tommy John, the former Major League All-Star pitcher and namesake of a common elbow surgery, has contracted COVID-19, but is insisting that he is fine despite being placed on oxygen. John, 77, told the Daily Beast about his current health situation from a hospital bed near his Indio, California home, claiming that he would 'leave right now' if he were allowed. 'You're either going to live or you're going to die,' he said. Tommy John (right), the former Major League All-Star pitcher and namesake of a common elbow surgery, has contracted COVID-19, but is insisting that he is fine despite being placed on oxygen at a California hospital. His son Tommy John III (left) is a pandemic denier John famously underwent elbow surgery in 1976 to repair ligament damage. The surgery was a success and he pitched 14 more seasons, mostly with the Yankees. Tommy John surgery, as...
    HOLLYWOOD -- "Jeopardy's!" Greatest of All Time players are kicking off their own new game show this week. Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter and James Holzhauer try to stop contestants from winning money on "The Chase." "The View's" Sara Haines is the host.In "The Chase," contestants answer questions to potentially add major money to a pot for one, two or maybe all three of them to share. It depends on how well they play!"It definitely really feels like an event," said Rutter. "And if you're going to be playing against and beating the three of us, then I think you probably deserve to be paid pretty well."The twist here is that contestants earn money for the pot, but will they be able to keep it, or will one of the chasers outsmart them and take it all away?"'The Chase' was such a low-pressure scenario compared to 'Jeopardy!' I feel like it's...
    HOLLYWOOD -- "Jeopardy's!" Greatest of All Time players are kicking off their own new game show this week. Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter and James Holzhauer try to stop contestants from winning money on "The Chase." "The View's" Sara Haines is the host.In "The Chase," contestants answer questions to potentially add major money to a pot for one, two or maybe all three of them to share. It depends on how well they play!"It definitely really feels like an event," said Rutter. "And if you're going to be playing against and beating the three of us, then I think you probably deserve to be paid pretty well."The twist here is that contestants earn money for the pot; but will they be able to keep it or will one of the chasers outsmart them and take it all away?"The Chase" was such a low-pressure scenario compared to "Jeopardy!" I feel like it's...
    WWE legend Ric Flair has declared his daughter Charlotte is the greatest female wrestler of all-time. The 71-year-old would be on most people's Mount Rushmores of wrestling after his epic career that spanned over four-decades. 3Charlotte Flair is the best female wrestler ever, says her dad Ric He recently declared that Shawn Michaels was the best to ever climb into the ring. The Heartbreak Kid famously beat and retired the Nature Boy at WrestleMania XXIV in 2008. Flair holds the record for most world title reigns, having been the champ 16-times during his incredible run in the business. Now it is his daughter, 34, who is forging her own legendary legacy. She was one of the participants in the first female WrestleMania main event, has held the world championship 12 times, and also became the first-ever second-generation Royal Rumble winner. Her father has never shied away from naming her as...
    The handsome Bradley Cooper is one of the finest actors in Hollywood. It is pretty hard to choose one role that he has essayed on the screen and call it our favourite. Throughout his career until now, the actor has made sure he experiments with the kind of roles he does and has managed to wow the audience with his immaculate portrayal of different characters. The man was first seen in a guest role in the television series Sex and the City back in 1999 after which he enrolled himself in the MFA program at the Actors Studio in 2000. He then marked his film debut with the comedy flick Wet Hot American Summer. Bradley Cooper Birthday Special: From A Star Is Born to American Hustle, 5 Unmissable Performances of the American Actor. He went on to do a spy-action television show titled Alias which proved to be very good for him. Bradley...
    MTV/Instagram The Challenge: War of the Worlds cast It’s been a difficult year for Ashley Cain, a British reality star known for appearing on The Challenge: War of the Worlds and the U.K. version of Ex on the Beach, after his daughter was diagnosed with leukemia only a few months after she was born. However, the reality TV star has been receiving an outpouring of support from his costars and fans and just before the holidays, he received a message of support from an NBA All-Star, Carmelo Anthony. On November 20, Ashley shared that his family would be spending the Christmas holidays in the hospital as his three-month-old daughter was set to undergo her second round of chemotherapy for the “rare and aggressive” form of leukemia. On December 28, Ashley shared a video from Carmelo Anthony sending him support and words of encouragement. View this post on Instagram...
    TEEN Mom 2 star Vee Rivera shared a rare photo of five-year-old daughter Vivi looking all grown up at the hair salon. The 28-year-old shared the adorable snaps in an Instagram post on Wednesday. 8Vee showed off Vivi's new hairstyle after a visit to the salonCredit: Instagram 8She shares her five-year-old with husband Jo RiveraCredit: Instagram In a series of two photos, Vivi smiled as she showed off her newly done long hair. Her brunette hair was long and slightly wavy, while the five-year-old also wore a shirt that read "Support your local girl pack!" Vee captioned the photos: "Support your local girl pack ???? "Thank you @hairbytk for always taking the best care of my baby girls hair. We trimmed the ends and thinned it out a bit (the thickness can be too heavy for her head sometimes). "I use all @sheamoisture products on her hair and that’s what keeps it so healthy...
    Fact check: Photos, videos altered to make it appear as if Nashville bomb wasnt from RV Harris vaccinated on camera, urges public to trust process The 2020 fantasy football “All-Star Team” When people draft their players for the upcoming fantasy football season, most of the focus is on the top stars and the expectation of the huge chunk of points they can score throughout the week. Fantasy sports is an imperfect science, and the difference between a champion and someone who cannot make the playoffs is the person who can draft an overlooked talent in the later rounds, or who can pickup that free agent on the waiver wire. © Provided by The Comeback It’s these players who were overlooked at the start of the season who are recognized in the All-Star Team. Anyone can draft Patrick Mahomes or Davante Adams and look like a genius, but they were...
    Back in the early 90s, the Orlando Magic had established themselves in the league, quickly making quite a name for themselves. It was at a time when Shaquille O’Neal had entered the franchise and brought immense fame to it. However, the team still lacked a skilled ball handler and shooter. Then entered Anfernee Penny Hardaway, who had everything Orlando needed along with his grace and style. Despite many achievements in his career, he still considers the biggest one to beat Michael Jordan and his Chicago Bulls. The 1995 NBA playoffs Before winning three consecutive NBA titles between 1996-98, the Bulls had in the Eastern Conference semifinals to Orlando Magic. This was the last team to have beaten Jordan in the playoffs before he retired in 1998. With a trio like Shaq, Horace Grant, and Hardaway, Orlando managed to finish the series of in six games. In that season, they advanced...
    Michael Jordan is inarguably the GOAT of basketball. In his 15-year career, he broke multiple records and was one of the fiercest leaders in the NBA. MJ’s popularity skyrocketed last year with the release of his 10-episode documentary series, ‘The Last Dance.’ In the eighth episode of the series, one of the best defensive point guards in the NBA, Gary Payton, claimed that the outcome of the 1996 Finals could have been different had he guarded Jordan from the start of the series. Jordan later shrugged off ‘The Glove’, saying he did not have any problems in dealing with Payton’s defensive efforts against him. This surely raised some debates about how dismissive MJ was. Payton’s ex- teammate claims the glove ‘rattled’ Michael Jordan Seattle Supersonics legend and 6-time All-Star Shawn Kemp recently made an appearance in Mikey Domagala’s Inside Buzz. When asked about MJ’s comments on fellow teammate Payton, Kemp...
              Live from Music Row Tuesday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed all-star panelist Clint Brewer to the studio. During the third hour, Leahy and Brewer speculated the calculated release of the COVID vaccine agreeing that frontline workers and the elderly should be at the top of the list. They later discussed what level of prioritization would be under the 75-year-old threshold and the safety and distribution of the vaccine. (Executive Vice President of CVS Tom Moriarty clip plays) The first phase starts today and this again is result of almost daily planning with the CDC and Operation Warp Speed over the last eight months to go into the long-term care facilities across the country. The residents of long-term care make up...
    When you’re a card-carrying A-lister, only the biggest and brightest diamonds will do — especially when it comes to a marriage proposal. From elegant emerald cuts to classic round solitaires to playful pear-shaped stones, celebrity engagement rings below truly prove that diamonds are forever, even if the associated marriages didn’t last. Read on to learn more about the most memorable superstar sparklers of all time, including Mariah Carey’s 35-carat behemoth, Beyoncé’s 18-carat bauble from Jay-Z and Kim Kardashian’s 15-carat stunner from Kanye West. Kim Kardashian Kanye West popped the question in 2013, presenting his reality star lady love with this 15-carat cushion-cut diamond by Lorraine Schwartz worth an estimated $2 million. Elizabeth Taylor Richard Burton gifted Taylor with this astonishing 33.19-carat rock — originally known as the Krupp Diamond — on their fourth wedding anniversary in 1968. Now known as the Elizabeth Taylor Diamond, it was originally purchased...
    Ex-cop hits truck thinking it held 750,000 fraudulent ballots, police say. It held air conditioning parts. EU nations ban travel from UK, fearing virus variant Should the Rangers trade one-time All-Star Joey Gallo? The Rangers are one of the league’s most obvious sellers this offseason. President of baseball operations Jon Daniels has been open about the organization’s intent to cut payroll and rework the roster in hopes of contending in 2022. They’ve put that into action already, trading Lance Lynn and Rafael Montero for longer-term assets. © Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports How should the Rangers proceed with Joey Gallo? Lynn was an obvious trade candidate, as he’s scheduled to hit free agency at the end of next season. Montero is controllable for an additional year, but as a 30-year-old reliever on a team not expecting to immediately contend, he was a sensible player to move. A tougher question...
    Hollywood veteran Bryan Cranston feels racism and an unfair playing field remain true all over the world, and says change will seep in after a lot of hard work and determination. “I think injustice is true all over the world. The rich versus the poor — the rich have always had a tendency to have a more favourable vertix towards their way and the poor, unfavourable,” Cranston said. He continued saying the problem exists even in the realm of race: “We have a predominant amount of African Americans who are in the prison system and who have historically been given unjust sentences and trials. It is a problem,” he added. Bryan Cranston Opens Up About Playing a Judge in Showtime’s Crime-Drama Your Honor The “Breaking Bad” star continued: “I think racism and unfair playing field are because of the disparity. It’s very true all over the world. Change is a...
              Live from Music Row Tuesday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed all-star panelist Clint Brewer to the studio to discuss the proposed rollout of the new COVID-19 vaccine which is expected to service frontline healthcare professionals and first responders as priority. (Alex Azar clip plays) This weekend shipment of vaccines is two point nine million doses. Enough to vaccinate two point nine million people. With two point nine million doses held back and sent in 21 days for people to receive their second dose. Each Friday from here on out we will announce new weekly allocations of the vaccine. It’s likely that another vaccine may be authorized in the coming days if it meets FDA’s rigorous standards. Leahy: Well operation warp-speed....
    The 2020 global COVID-19 pandemic shut down movie theaters, amusement parks, and every other kind of business under Disney’s umbrella. It was a rough year for the company, but in December, Bob Chapek, Disney’s chief executive, took to the stage to appeal to both stockholders and Disney fans about what’s still on the horizon despite everything that’s happened. The call, which begins at 4:30 p.m. EST and is expected to last approximately four hours, will focus mainly on the company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, which include Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus. There are grand plans to launch a new international companion to Disney Plus that fills the void of Hulu around the world, and more micro plans, with new shows and movies set to expand the universes of Star Wars of Marvel, as well as the Disney canon. By the end of the call, we should have a clear idea...
    Richa Chadha’s next outing on the big screen will be in adult porn star Shakeela’s biography with the same name. Richa will be seen playing Shakeela in this Indrajit Lankesh produced film which is a detailed account on the life of Shakeela. And while Richa is known for her bold and brazen roles, once again promises to impress us in yet another bold role. Richa Chadha’s Shakeela To Release In Theatres On Christmas 2020 And The New Poster Looks Fab (See Pic). The makers released another teaser of the film and Richa is seen shedding her inhibitions as Shakeela. Richa is seen in bold clothing and looks every bit appealing. Calling an Adult Film Star a Porn Star is a Sign of Patriarchy: Richa Chadha. Check Out the Teaser Below: At the teaser launch, Shakeela was quoted as saying, “I am really happy with the teaser....
    A purported Boston Red Sox fan failed to recognize franchise Hall of Famer Manny Ramirez and repeatedly tried to avoid conversing with the star. REUTERS/Robert Galbrait A Boston Red Sox fan spurned Manny Ramirez when the 12-time All-Star tried to engage in conversation at a restaurant in Australia. Ramirez complimented the fan's Red Sox hat and asked, "Who's your favorite player?" but the man repeatedly tried to ignore him. When the man defensively responded, "Are you serious?! It's my girlfriend. Why?" Ramirez gave up on the interaction. Manny is currently a player-coach in Australia. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. There are a few names all Boston Red Sox fans should know. Manny Ramirez is one of them. The 12-time MLB All-Star and two-time World Series champion recently crossed paths with a man in a Red Sox while in a restaurant down under. But when Ramirez tried...
    TIKTOK Star Addison Rae, who has a staggering 70million followers, is set to make her motion picture debut. The 20-year-old Rae will star in the upcoming He's All That, a reboot of the 1999 film She's All That. 6TikTok star Addison Rae is hitting the big screenCredit: Getty Images - Getty What is He's All That? He's All That, which is in pre-production, is a reboot of the teen flick She's All That, which starred Rachael Leigh Cook and Freddie Prinze Jr. The TikTok star plays a female version of Prinze's character as she tries to give a male classmate a makeover. It is a gender swap of the 1999 film that saw Cook's character get a makeover from Prinze and his sister. "I’m so excited to finally share the news that i am getting the opportunity to make my acting debut in HE’S ALL THAT which is a remake...
    NBA All-Star Anthony Davis is reportedly returning to the Los Angeles Lakers on a five-year, $190 million maximum contract a day after teammate LeBron James agreed to a two-year, $85 million extension that will keep him with the club through the 2022-23 season. The agreement was first reported by ESPN. Neither the Lakers nor Davis's agency, Klutch Sports, immediately returned the Daily Mail's request for confirmation. The contract includes a player option for the fifth season, allowing the 27-year-old Davis the choice of becoming a free agent in the summer 2024 or 2025, according to ESPN. Davis's annual salary will rise from $32 million for the upcoming campaign to $43 million in 2024-25. James, meanwhile, extended his contract on Wednesday while allowing himself the chance to become a free agent in 2023, when his son Bronny could be entering the NBA. NBA All-Star Anthony Davis is reportedly returning to...
    Selena Gomez and former Chicago Bulls all-star Jimmy Butler are the hottest new couple in the entertainment world? If you define a “couple” as a couple on a few normal dates, yes. A source close to the pop star e! News that Gomez spoke “some time” with Butler. Rumors then began to circulate A view of the couple eating together Sparked speculation on social media. The 28-year-old Gomez is said to have spent time with 31-year-old Miami Heat star in New York City (including Justin Bieber and The Weekend), whose dating life often makes headlines, where he is filming the upcoming Hulu show “Only Building Murders. ” “Jimmy asked her to go to dinner and they had a great time,” Evidence E! “It’s very normal. She’s open to see where things are going, but still no solution.” Unlike Gomez, Butler’s love life did not attract much attention, with Butler downplaying...
              Live from Music Row Tuesday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed all-star panelist Clint Brewer to the studio. During the third hour, Brewer stated that relations with China was the number two importance to the United States as Trump’s tough policies will be lightened under a Biden administration. He added that a potential movement is on the horizon which would usher in the reestablishment of more traditional relations with nation-states. Leahy: We are joined by our all-star panelists Clint Brewer. Clint, we are talking about China. It looks like Joe Biden as we said is compromised on China. His son made a whole bunch of money dealing with the Chi-com bureaucrat, fascist, profit-maximizing dictators over there. And apparently, Joe Biden wants to...
              Live from Music Row Monday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. –  host Leahy welcomed the original all-star panelist Crom Carmichael to the studio. During the third hour, Carmichael referenced a recent Wall Street Journal article which eluded to the idea that Big Pharma operates within a free market structure. He later outlined how by manipulating governmental bureaucracies these companies are able to eliminate all competition. Leahy: In the studio with me on Music Row studios here in Nashville, Tennessee is the original All-Star panelists Crom Carmichael. Crom, it is November 30th. The Electoral College will meet in the 50 state capitals two weeks from today. Carmichael: Yes, I but I think that the decisions and I think all the fighting and everything has...
    CBS The cast of Big Brother 22 Slop has been a staple of Big Brother since the first time the show had an all-stars season. Prior to that, Have-Nots were on peanut butter and jelly for the week. But for season seven, the show introduced slop as a punishment for the Have-Nots and a Big Brother tradition was born. But on the latest all-stars season, Kevin Campbell ran into some trouble when he was a Have-Not. He revealed in an Instagram video with Big Brother alum Kat Dunn that he actually passed out one week.Campbell Woke Up on the Floor with the Producers Calling His Name Kevin & Kat talk about the wall yellers. Kevin took what was said as gospel. He confirms a yeller told Day that Nicole flipped her vote. Also Kevin fainted while he was a have not ????#bb22 pic.twitter.com/MdRLehv0Ak — | ????????Saint SMEG |...
    BOCA JUNIORS paid tribute to Diego Maradona by turning off all the lights in their stadium, bar his box, in awe-inspiring scenes. Maradona passed away on Wednesday at the age of 60 of a suspected heart attack. 5Boca Juniors paid tribute to Diego Maradona by leaving the light on in his La Bombonera boxCredit: Twitter @BocaJrsOficial 5Maradona is a Boca legend after two spells with the Buenos Aires clubCredit: AP:Associated Press The president of Argentina, Alberto Fernandez, has decreed three days of national mourning. And former club Boca paid their respects by turning off all the lights in their famous La Bombonera stadium, located in the south-east of capital Buenos Aires. They left on just the light in Maradona’s personal box, creating an epic sight for the naked eye. ⚠️ Read our Diego Maradona death live blog for the latest news & updates The legendary footballer spent one single year...
    TikTok : In the full round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League, in one of the last matches played, the name of a young footballer burst into force: Alphonso Davies. The Canadian player, Ghanaian by birth, was one of the sensations in Bayern’s resounding victory against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge (0-3). However, this young footballer also causes a sensation for other virtues on social networks. The real protagonist of the last hours Alphonso Davies, protagonist of the last hours after his great performance at Stamford Bridge, He is also passionate about TikTok, a social network where he already accumulates around 265,000 followers and more than three and a half million likes thanks to his videos. In them, the Bayern player can be seen taking advantage of his free time recording scenes at home. In some of these videos we can see the new...
    COVID-positive staff allowed to work at veterans home where 27 died: Officials America is back: Biden pushes past Trump era with nominees To All the Boys 2 Star Jordan Fisher and Ellie Woods Are Married: Report © Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic Jordan Fisher and Ellie Woods finally got their happily ever after! After having to cancel their wedding amid the coronavirus pandemic, the Work It star and his longtime girlfriend tied the knot. Their beautiful ceremony was held in Hawaii on Saturday, with their closest friends and family in attendance, Us Weekly reports. The news came after Fisher tweeted that he was "off to get married" on Thursday. Off to get MARRIED ????— Jordan Fisher (@jordanfisher) November 19, 2020ET spoke with Fisher in August, where he opened up about having to reschedule his wedding which was set for that month. At the time, he noted that they had rescheduled for November. "The...
    COVID-positive staff allowed to work at veterans home where 27 died: Officials China Vaccine Application; Best and Worst Places: Virus Update Two-time All-Star pitcher Charlie Morton signs one-year, $15 million deal with the Braves The Atlanta Braves have wasted little time in hitting the free agent market aggressively, bolstering their starting rotation in the process. Seniors On Medicare Are Getting a Big Pay Day in 2020 Ad Microsoft Expert: “This credit card is so good I signed up personally” Ad Microsoft The 23 Hottest Gifts of 2020 Ad Microsoft ...
    Pete Davidson will be getting into the holiday spirit soon. The comedian is set to lead an all-star cast for a virtual table read of the Christmas fantasy drama It's a Wonderful Life, originally released in 1946. The special is set to broadcast on December 13 at 5:00 PM PT with all proceeds from the table read set to benefit The Ed Asner Family Center, which aims to enrich the lives of children with special needs and their families, according to Deadline. Christmas spirit: Pete Davidson is set to lead a virtual table read of the holiday film It's a Wonderful Life; the actor is seen in March Filling his shoes: The Big Time Adolescence actor is set to portray George Bailey, who was portrayed by James Stewart in the 1946 film Also slated to appear in the read are Maude Apatow, Ed Asner, Ellie Kemper, Mia Farrow, and...
    Surge has officials planning new restrictions Purdue Pharma pleads guilty to charges related to nations opioid crisis NBA free agency 2020: All-Star forward Brandon Ingram to re-sign with the New Orleans Pelicans As expected, 23-year-old All-Star forward and restricted free agent Brandon Ingram will re-sign with the New Orleans Pelicans for five years and $158 million, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski. The Pelicans acquired Ingram in the deal that sent Anthony Davis to the NBA champion Los Angeles Lakers in July 2019. The 6-foot-7, 190-pound swingman averaged 23.8 points (on uber-efficient 46/39/85 shooting splits), 6.1 rebounds and 4.2 assists in 33.9 minutes per game in his first season with New Orleans. Along with Zion Williamson, Ingram is a foundational piece of one of the league’s best-positioned young teams. In addition to taking his scoring and playmaking to another level this past season, Ingram also made strides as an effective...
    New York Yankees: Should the team pursue a former All Star pitcher? By: Nick Nielsen November 18, 2020 ShareTweetFlipRedditThe New York Yankees have never been ones to shy away from the spotlight when it comes to free-agent signings. Over the past few years, seemingly every big-name player has been linked with the Yankees in some way. Players like Bryce Harper, Patrick Corbin, Manny Machado, and dozens of others have thought about suiting up in the Pinstripes. Sometimes, however, the best signings are the ones that are unexpected or not involving huge names. When the Yankees brought in DJ LeMahieu, at the time, it was an under-the-radar signing and a signing that wasn’t all that talked about. As we have seen, DJ’s deal ended up being one of the best in recent years and set himself up for a far better one this offseason....
    NBA The Greek, close to signing his extension with Milwaukee that also signs Bogdanovic and James Giannis Antetokounmpo in a game with the Bucks . Giannis Antetokounmpo threw a blast at the Milwaukee bucks as soon as they were eliminated against the Miami Heat in the second round of the playoffs played in the Orlando bubble: or a squad is made to be NBA champions or the Greek would end up packing his bags in 2021, when his contract with the Wisconsin franchise ended. Marc Lasry and Wes Edens, owners of the team, and Jon Horst, general manager of the franchise, picked up the glove of the double NBA MVP and just hours after the league gave the kick-off to the transfer market They have already obtained the pieces that Antetokounmpo so longed for to attempt the final assault on the title. Jrue Holiday, beyond...
    Tang's Hong is an eccentric character who brings a light-hearted energy to the second season of "Warrior." Cinemax Cinemax's "Warrior" contains some of the best choreographed fight scenes you'll see on TV. Star Chen Tang tells Insider the cast performs the majority of their own stunts. Tang estimates that he performed 99% of his stunts. "They were like, because nobody quite moves the way you do, we want you to do as much as you can," Tang said. "So it ended up being like 99% of it and that's every cast member." The only time a stunt double took the reigns was on episode six of season two, when Tang was told he could break his neck. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Cinemax's martial arts Western, "Warrior," contains some of the best fight sequences you'll see on TV right now. If they look super realistic, it's...
    Khloe Kardashian treated her followers to a tantalizing glimpse of her lacy bra, as she shared a semi-transparent all-white look with a plunging neckline. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star took to Instagram on Wednesday November 11 to show off the dazzling aesthetic as she announced she was counting down the days to Christmas. The brunette bombshell wore a shimmering white top that was semi-transparent, revealing her lingerie. The garment also boasted long sleeves and a deeply plunging neckline, which put more of her white lacy bra on show. It had a hip, loose fit over her chest, while a tighter panel of material cinched in her slender waist and tied on her right side, giving Khloe the chance to show off the results of her intensive workout regime. Khloe paired the silky top with white bottoms in a high-waisted fit with a thick waistband securing them in place....
    CBS Nicole Franzel during the Big Brother 22 finale Da’Vonne Rogers had a few bones to pick with some of her Big Brother 22 castmates during the game — one, in particular, was Nicole Franzel. After being evicted from the house, Rogers found out that it was actually Franzel who voted to evict Ian Terry in week six, but Franzel lied and blamed that vote on David Alexander. In a recent interview, Rogers said she wishes she would have gotten a chance to talk things out with Franzel, but she forgives her either way.Rogers Wanted Franzel To Get Evicted So They Could Hash Things Out in the Jury HouseVideoVideo related to a ‘big brother’ all-star talks forgiveness in the jury house2020-11-06T09:30:28-05:00 In an interview with Parade, Rogers said that she always hoped Franzel would be evicted — not because she wanted her out of the game, but because...
    VIDEO1:2401:24Nasdaq is delivering a warning signal about the rally: Investor Rich BernsteinTrading Nation Institutional Investor Hall of Famer Richard Bernstein sees troublesome activity within the market surge. His problem: Big Tech is the main driver. "Narrow leadership is an end-of-cycle event," the Richard Bernstein Advisors CEO and CIO told CNBC's "Trading Nation" on Thursday. According to Bernstein, it's a compelling reason to get cautious. "You want it to be the exact opposite," said Bernstein, who has spent decades on Wall Street and ran strategy for Merrill Lynch. "Early cycles are dominated by broad market leadership." He uses the tech-heavy Nasdaq's outperformance versus the Russell 2000 as a harbinger — referring to it as a dramatic and "very bearish sign for the economy and corporate profits." So far this year, the Nasdaq is up 32% while the Russell 2000, which tracks economically sensitive small-cap stocks, is virtually flat. In a special note...
    The “Stop The Steal” campaign, which falsely claims that widespread voter fraud has stolen the election from President Donald Trump, has attracted prominent right-wing figures just hours after being launched. Hide Started as a website and Facebook group on Wednesday, the campaign has called upon Trump supporters across the country to protest the 2020 presidential election. Hide Stop The Steal The campaign’s Facebook group, which attracted more than 350,000 members in around 24 hours, was suspended on Thursday for violating the platform’s election-related policies. Hide In a statement to the Daily Dot, a Facebook spokesperson said the group was removed not only for attempting to delegitimize the election process but over “worrying calls for violence from some members.” But the group’s shuttering appears to have done little to stop the campaign, which continues to plan protests across the country. Stop The Steal’s website is now promoting events all across the...
    Fool me once… Celebrities are once again claiming they will flee the country if President Trump beats former Vice President Joe Biden — four years after a similar vowed glitterati exodus. When polls showed a landslide victory for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2016, more than a dozen celebs, including Jon Stewart, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Samuel L. Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg and Snoop Dogg, declared they’d be heading for the hills if Trump won. Chelsea Handler was the only star to come close to making good on the promise with a preemptive purchase of a home out of the country. But she later flip-flopped, the Hollywood Reporter wrote in 2016 after Trump’s win. The 2020 presidential election has brought a new crop of celebs who are considering leaving if the U.S. keeps its MAGA hat on for another four years. Bruce Springsteen The New Jersey native and “Born in...
    Fool me once… Celebrities are once again claiming they will flee the country if President Trump beats former Vice President Joe Biden — four years after a similar vowed glitterati exodus. When polls showed a landslide victory for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2016, more than a dozen celebs, including Jon Stewart, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Samuel L. Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg and Snoop Dogg, declared they’d be heading for the hills if Trump won. Chelsea Handler was the only star to come close to making good on the promise with a preemptive purchase of a home out of the country. But she later flip-flopped, the Hollywood Reporter wrote in 2016 after Trump’s win. The 2020 presidential election has brought a new crop of celebs who are considering leaving if the U.S. keeps its MAGA hat on for another four years. Bruce Springsteen The New Jersey native and “Born in...
    Daylight Saving Time Fast Facts Election Day deals: Get a free Krispy Kreme donut, Planet Fitness workout plus a McDonalds freebie Tuesday The Things They Carried movie recruits all-star cast: Tom Hardy, Pete Davidson, Stephan James, more One of the most popular American books about the Vietnam War is becoming a movie, and it has recruited an all-star cast to do so. EW has confirmed that Tom Hardy (Mad Max: Fury Road), Pete Davidson (The King of Staten Island), Stephan James (If Beale Street Could Talk), Bill Skarsgard (It), Tye Sheridan (X-Men: Apocalypse), Ashton Sanders (Moonlight), Martin Sensmeier (The Magnificent Seven), Moises Arias (Monos), and Angus Cloud (Euphoria) will play the men of "Alpha Company" in the upcoming adaptation of Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried. Rupert Sanders (Snow White And The Huntsman) is set to direct. Deadline was first to report the news. © Provided by Entertainment Weekly Tristan Fewings/Getty Images;...
    Melanie McFarland October 30, 2020 11:00PM (UTC) Tusken Raiders first appear in the "Star Wars" universe as criminals, ambushing Luke Skywalker in "A New Hope," knocking him unconscious and starting to strip his land speeder for parts until Obi-Wan Kenobi scares them away. Luke's wise and noble Jedi mentor advises him about the brutality of the Tatooine desert nomads known as Sand People, and whisks him off to safety. In "Attack of the Clones," Luke's father Anakin begins his transition from Jedi to Sith by slaughtering a village of Tuskens where his captive mother Shmi dies in his arms. Blinded by his rage, Anakin later tells his love Padme that he slew all the villagers  – men, the women and children alike. She replies by reassuring him that anger is human and natural, putting her arm around his shoulders in the classic "there, there" gesture as if Anakin had confessed...
    MORE than 9million people have already voted in Texas as Donald Trump and Joe Biden battle it out for the Lone Star state. The huge amount of early voters has surpassed the states record high. ⚠️ Follow our US election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates 1The number of votes in Texas is at a record highCredit: EPA In 2016 the state reported a total of 8,969,226 votes cast. However, on Friday it was reported that a total of 9,009,850 votes have already been cast. Most read in NewsBreakingQUAKE SHOCKHuge 7.0 quake rocks Turkey destroying buildings and 'triggering tsunami'BreakingHACKED OFFPutin’s Fancy Bear hackers 'launch attacks on Democrats ahead of US election'HARD TIME Pervert who spied on schoolgirls CRIES after being battered by lags in prisonPRESIDENT PELOSI?Pelosi 'could be PRESIDENT' if Biden & Trump tied in electoral collegeUNDER ATTACKSome Covid survivors develop 'autoantibodies' attacking THEM instead of...
    CBS Some of the Big Brother 22 houseguests It’s no secret that there was no love lost between Janelle Pierzina and Nicole Franzel this season on Big Brother. The two did not get along in the house and Franzel even dis-invited Pierzina to her upcoming wedding. Following the finale, Pierzina had some final thoughts on the season, which included some harsh words for Franzel.Piezina Says Franzel Got What She Deserved and Isn’t Even a Second-Tier Player View this post on Instagram Don’t forget to tune in to the finale of #BBAllStars tomorrow night! I’m rooting for Enzo or Cody to win. And honestly……if Cody doesn’t win it’s an absolute travesty. Who are you rooting to win #BB22 ?!! ⭐️ ???? THE BB BOMBSHELL ????????‍♀️ A post shared by Janelle Pierzina (@janellepierzina) on Oct 27, 2020 at 3:35pm PDT In a tweet, Pierzina wrote, “Nicole got what...
    TEEN Mom star Leah Messer will lay bare her addiction demons on a brand new MTV episode. The mom of three admits she's "finally ready" to come clean about her dependence on pain medication - and insisted she initially shied away from seeking help because she was "scared of all the hate." 10Teen Mom alum Leah Messer will address her addiction battles in a candid new episodeCredit: Teen Mom The US Sun has previously reported how Leah, 28, has penned an "autobiography and a self-help book" on her experience, and the show will see her chatting to producers about her tome. Speaking to the Teen Mom producer in the MTV preview clip, she confesses: "I've also been working really hard writing a book about my life, because even though so much of my path has played out on TV, there's a lot that I haven't dealt with publicly. "It became...
              If elected governor, Justin Fairfax is determined to bring the Commonwealth and its residents out from underneath the current issues plaguing Virginia brought forth by the coronavirus pandemic and a destructive political landscape. Last month Lt. Gov. Fairfax (D) officially announced his entrance into the 2021 gubernatorial election, hoping to follow in the footsteps of former state governor L. Douglas Wilder and become the second black man elected to the Executive Mansion. “I am running for governor because I want to provide more justice, fairness and opportunity for all Virginians,” Fairfax said in an interview with The Virginia Star. “I think we’re in a critical moment in the history of Virginia and of our nation. We see the challenges that are before us around issues of racial justice, economic security and opportunity and allowing everyone the opportunity to rise.” Fairfax continued: “Right now...
    As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the NHL announced Thursday the postponement of the 2021 All-Star Weekend and its annual showcase of the league’s best and brightest stars. Originally scheduled for Jan. 29-30, 2021, the All-Star Weekend and, therefore, the All-Star Game have been pushed back to 2022. The announcement also noted the 2021 Winter Classic, the NHL’s annual outdoor game to ring in the New Year, has also been pushed back a year.  “Because of the uncertainty as to when we will be able to welcome our fans back to our games, we felt that the prudent decision at this time was to postpone these celebrations until 2022 when our fans should be able to enjoy and celebrate these tentpole events in-person, as they were always intended,” Steve Mayer, NHL senior executive vice president and chief content officer, said in a league statement. “We are also considering several new and creative events that will allow...
    This is not kneeling on a neck: Officer in Breonna Taylor raid speaks out We tried store-bought pumpkin pies from 5 major grocery stores and Wegmans tasted practically homemade Do you know these lucrative Social Security secrets? Ad Microsoft Incredible Blanket Puts Humans In A Deep Sleep, Melting Stress Away Ad Microsoft The 23 Hottest Gadgets of 2020 Ad Microsoft ...
    Leah McSweeney will always be Married to the Mob, but now she’s finding her bliss. The “Real Housewives of New York” star, 38, is gearing up for the launch of a new premium sleepwear brand called Happy Place. Available for pre-order on Nov. 1, McSweeney’s line will offer waffle-knit robes ($120) and blankets ($80) first — both made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton — with candles, R-shirts, home goods and more to come in the near future, she told Page Six Style exclusively. The company is “totally committed to sustainable manufacturing,” McSweeney explained, and even the packaging is made entirely of recycled materials. It’s a far cry from Married to the Mob, the streetwear brand she founded in the early aughts that features T-shirts with cheeky slogans like “Good dick will imprison you” ($30) and an instantly classic “RHONY” catchphrase from her debut season, “Bitch I elevate this sh—t”...
    ACTRESS Lily James has confessed to making mistakes “all the time” — in a video released 48 hours after she was seen kissing married co-star Dominic West. Pictures in The Sun of the pair cuddling in Rome have caused a sensation. 8Lily James and Dominic West were caught kissing in pictures taken in Rome over the weekendCredit: BackGrid Lily, 31, unwittingly added fuel to the fire in a film for posh mag Harper’s Bazaar in which she said she admired a female character who cheated on her husband. She recorded the chat in Somerset over Zoom weeks ago while shooting BBC drama The Pursuit of Love alongside West, 50. And she says in it: “I think I make mistakes all the time and I feel that’s what life’s about and I would never want to run away from a situation or be too scared to act… “I’m still figuring it...
    The Wanted star Tom Parker has been diagnosed with a terminal and inoperable brain tumour. The singer, 32, who is expecting his second child with wife Kelsey, said the family were 'devastated' but vowed to 'raise awareness of this terrible disease' and 'fight this all the way' for the sake of his pregnant wife and their daughter. Tom's brain tumour is a grade four glioblastoma, with the singer already undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment in a bid to prolong his life.  Life expectancy for this illness ranges from three months to 18 months after diagnosis, but the couple have not asked to hear Tom's prognosis amid fears he would 'sit and count down the days and not live his life'. Devastating: The Wanted star Tom Parker has been diagnosed with a terminal and inoperable brain tumour - pictured with his pregnant wife Kelsey and their daughter Aurelia, 15 months  Posting...
    Getty Former All-Star center LaMarcus Aldridge Buckle up, Celtics fans. It will be an odd offseason across the NBA, without a clear calendar lining up what’s next in the league, without an understanding of whether fans would be allowed in the stands at games next year, and not knowing exactly how the salary cap would shape up going forward. But for the Celtics, with disappointment lingering after the loss to the Heat in the conference finals, three first-round draft picks in the upcoming draft and a reconfigured Atlantic Division that features Celtics’ Big Three-era coaching alums Doc Rivers (Sixers) and Tom Thibodeau (Knicks), as well as Steve Nash (Nets), in the fold, it could be an especially tumultuous few months. The head coaches in the Atlantic Division are: Doc RiversNick NurseBrad StevensTom ThibodeauSteve Nash Quite the list. https://t.co/kizUPuO62T — Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) October 1, 2020 The Celtics...
    Pau Gasol — a six-time NBA All-Star who won back-to-back championships with the Los Angeles Lakers in 2009 and 2010 — is nearing a decision on whether or not he’ll continue his basketball career. As relayed and translated by Eurohoops on Thursday, the 40-year-old told the Spanish news outlet EFE in a video interview that he could make the determination within the next month. “In the next month or month and a half, my level of exigency on the court will be very high, and there I will find out if I can compete again,” he said. Gasol has been working toward a return to the court for over a year after undergoing surgery on his left foot in May of 2019. This past season, he attempted to play his 19th campaign in the U.S., inking a deal with the Portland Trail Blazers just two months after his surgery, but...