Monday, Mar 08, 2021 - 04:54:13
906 results - (0.000 seconds)

Rudy Giuliani:

Eric Coomer It seemed that it was only a matter of time before someone or some entity got sued over the unsubstantiated and baseless conspiracy theory that Dominion Voting Systems conspired to steal the 2020 election from Donald Trump. Not long after Smartmatic and Dominion themselves threatened legal action, a Dominion employee has filed a defamation and civil conspiracy lawsuit against various right-wing networks and websites, media figures, and the Trump campaign. Dr. Eric Coomer filed the lawsuit in the Denver County district court, claiming that defendants conspired to defamed him and intentionally inflict “severe” emotional distress, leading him to be falsely branded as a “traitor” and subjected to “multiple credible death threats.” Coomer sued the Trump campaign, “Kraken” attorney Sidney Powell and her firm, Rudy Giuliani, One America News Network and its correspondent Chanel Rion, Newsmax, Jim Hoft and The Gateway Pundit, Colorado businessman Joseph Oltmann, Michelle Malkin, and Eric...
    Rudy Giuliani was overheard saying he planned to 'get rid of' his phone number in a voicemail trying to get hold of his former business partner, a court in Manhattan has heard. A lawyer for Lev Parnas, the Ukrainian-born businessman, told a federal judge Tuesday that Giuliani tried to get hold of his client just weeks after his arrest. Giuliani, who is no stranger to butt-dialling reporters, said: 'It's Rudy Giuliani. I'm calling, uh, to see if we can talk either about or with Lev. I have my lawyer with me, but you can call me back at (giving his number).' In an aside to his own lawyer, the 76-year-old is then overheard saying: 'That's the soon to be gotten rid of number'. Former Mayor of New York Rudy Giuliani speaks at a news conference at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington on November 19, 2020 Parnas's defense attorney Joseph...
    Eric Coomer, director of product strategy and security for the company, filed the lawsuit in Denver, Colorado on Tuesday A Dominion Voting Systems employee is suing the Trump campaign, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell as well as news networks OANN and Newsmax over alleged defamation.  Eric Coomer, director of product strategy and security for the company, filed the lawsuit in Denver, Colorado on Tuesday.  'Today I have filed a lawsuit in Colorado in an effort to unwind as much of the damage as possible done to me, my family, my life, and my livelihood as a result of the numerous false public statements that I was somehow responsible for 'rigging' the 2020 presidential election,' he said.  Coomer says he has gone into hiding in the wake of unfounded allegations the presidential election was rigged.  The suit says those claims have led to death threats and done 'untold damage to his...
    Rudy Giuliani sits between his now-indicted, Soviet-born associates Igor Fruman (L) and Lev Parnas (R) in this photo released by the House Intelligence Committee. Less than a month after federal prosecutors charged Lev Parnas, House Democrats had been preparing for public hearings on the impeachment investigation, and President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer dialed up his Ukrainian-born associate’s attorney. “Joe, it’s Rudy Giuliani,” the former mayor of New York City told attorney Joseph Bondy on Nov. 1, 2019, according to a transcript of the call made public in an exhibit on Tuesday. “I’m calling, uh, to see if we can talk either about or with Lev. I have my lawyer with me, but you can call me back at [REDACTED]. That’s [REDACTED].” “That’s the soon to be gotten rid of number,” Giuliani allegedly added. Whether Giuliani intended to leave that additional piece of information is unclear. The former mayor’s penchant for...
    Rudolph Giuliani, attorney for President Donald Trump, conducts a news conference at the Republican National Committee on lawsuits regarding the outcome of the 2020 presidential election on Thursday, November 19, 2020.Tom Williams | CQ-Roll Call, Inc. | Getty Images President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday lashed out against federal prosecutors investigating him, suggesting they are acting as "secret police" and serving the political interests of President-elect Joe Biden. Giuliani's Twitter rant against the Department of Justice came a day after NBC News reported that federal prosecutors in New York are requesting approval from top DOJ officials to seek a search warrant from a judge for Giuliani's electronic communications. It came on the same day that judges in U.S. District Court in Manhattan formally appointed Audrey Strauss the top federal prosecutor in the Southern District of New York, effective Jan. 16. Strauss, who is overseeing the probe of...
    Federal prosecutors are reportedly interested in obtaining records of electronic communication from Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s lawyer. According to NBC news, two sources said that prosecutors in Southern District of New York have discussed requests for access to Giuliani’s emails with unspecified Department of Justice officials. The investigation into Giuliani is said to be “very active.” The investigatory request is quite the procedural pretzel in its own right: Giuliani himself was once the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York prior to becoming the mayor of New York City. Now, that same office must request permission from the Trump administration DOJ in order to proceed with the request – all while Giuliani continues to sit at the right hand of the president and as Attorney General Bill Barr heads out the door. At this point, only general information has been confirmed about the probe into Giuliani’s...
    Rudy Giuliani said he expects "big revelations" about voting machines in Georgia in the coming days. The former New York City mayor, who is spearheading President Trump's legal challenge to the 2020 election results, made the prediction on Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast on Monday. "I happen to know we have one or two, my fingers crossed, big revelations for Georgia within the next day or two with regard to the machines that we've had some more information about," he said. "So maybe a little more additional information about the fraud and the cheating would be enough to push this over the top." Georgia is one of several states Trump lost to President-elect Joe Biden in which Giuliani and his allies claim the election was "stolen" from the president and have fought to get the election results decertified. Giuliani previously appeared before Georgia state lawmakers to make claims of voting...
    Federal prosecutors are said to be looking into making a legal request for Rudy Giuliani's emails. An investigation into Donald Trump's personal attorney is said to be 'very active', NBC reports. 
    The new effort by President Donald Trumps legal team asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn three Pennsylvania Supreme Court decisions is just the first of many efforts to overturn what they see as a fraudulent election, Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani tells Newsmax TV. "You have to go state by state," he told "Spicer & Co." host Sean Spicer on Monday, acknowledging even a victory in the case would only net 20 electoral votes — not enough to give Trump the 270 needed to secure reelection. "I remember an old adage that I learned from baseball," Giuliani said. "When youre down by 10 runs, you cant score 10 runs on one hit. So you got to get one run at a time. So the way I look at it, we have to win one of these legislatures. I think we have three good ones to pick from: Pennsylvania, and...
    Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and quixotic leader of the campaign to overturn the 2020 election, Rudy Giuliani, labored to distance the president from fellow legal conspiracist Sidney Powell, even though she has visited the White House in three of the last four days. During an appearance on Newsmax’s Spicer & Co, Giuliani insisted that Powell was acting independently and was not associated with his official efforts on behalf of Trump, despite those visits. Four people briefed on events said Sidney Powell was back at the White House again today, for third time in four days. — Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) December 21, 2020 A brief chronology: Fri: Trump meets w/ Flynn, Powell, Rudy to discuss seizing voting machines Sat: Trump talks to Tuberville about challenging election results Jan. 6 Sun: Powell returns to the WH Mon: Trump meets w/ congressional allies pushing election challenges. https://t.co/gwIf9L3V6B — Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) December 21, 2020...
    Rudy Giuliani may have some sleepless nights as a pair of voting machine and technology companies reportedly consider filing lawsuits over unfounded allegations of fraud from many on the right. Many of Donald Trump’s allies on the right have made insinuations that the companies may have been part of a larger plot to steal the election from the president. The companies — digital security system provider Smartmatic and balloting machine company Dominion Voting Systems — are reportedly considering defamation lawsuits against those spreading the conspiracy theories, leading a number of right-wing outlets to air retractions on some of their reporting. As Ray Hartmann wrote in an op-ed for Raw Story, some of those closest to Trump may be included on legal action if the organizations were to follow through on the alleged threats. He noted that Giuliani and fellow lawyer Sidney Powell have been active in forwarding the conspiracy theories,...
    Rudy Giuliani distanced himself and President Trump from attorney Sidney Powell, who visited the White House multiple times in recent days amid speculation she might play a role in a new, last-ditch effort to scrutinize and challenge the results of the 2020 election. The head of Trump's legal team insisted to Newsmax on Monday that anything said by Powell, who is rumored to be floating for special counsel to investigate voter fraud, is in no way connected to their battles seeking to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's victory. "Let me say definitively: Sidney Powell is not part of our legal team. She hasn't been for five weeks. She is not a special counsel for the president. She does not speak for the president, nor does she speak for the administration. She speaks for herself. And she's a fine woman, a fine lawyer, but whatever she is talking about, it's her own...
    RUDY Giuliani has kicked off once again about the presidential election, this time demanding evidence Trump didn’t win – even though Biden got more votes. Judges have repeatedly thrown out of court legal challenges made by Giuliani and others over claims about voter fraud but Donald Trump’s personal attorney has continued to insist the incumbent president actually won the election. 4Rudy Giuliani continued to make wild accusations about the election on his radio showCredit: Reuters 4Giuliani has continued to claim Trump actually won the race to the White HouseCredit: AFP - Getty 4Democrat Joe Biden looks set to become the next president in January unless the wild claims can actually be provedCredit: AP:Associated Press According to the votes as they stand, Joe Biden won the race to the White House with more than 81million people voting for the Democrat, compared with 74m people who gave their support to Trump. Giuliani,...
    Saturday Night Live mocked Vice President Mike Pence's televised COVID-19 vaccination from the White House, joking that he was acting as President Trump's 'human shield' while Rudy Giuliani is offered a rabies shot. ‘I’m sure all Americans are excited to see me, the guy who let COVID spread everywhere, get one of the first vaccines,' said Pence, who in real life is the head of the White House coronavirus task force.  SNL cast member Beck Bennett made light of the vice president wearing short sleeves while getting his shot on Friday at the White House, which he mistakenly thought was going to be administered through his buttocks. He also sought to allay fears about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccine, calling it 'completely safe and harmless.' 'That’s why President Trump refuses to take it or talk about it,' Pence says. The newest episode also introduced to America the show's replacement...
    Mike Mulholland/AP Let our journalists help you make sense of the noise: Subscribe to the Mother Jones Daily newsletter and get a recap of news that matters.On December 14, Rudy Giuliani Zoomed into a Missouri legislative hearing. His testimony was part of his endless roadshow to overturn the election, and, as he has done so often in recent weeks, he once again insisted there was massive fraud in the presidential contest. Yet what made this appearance notable is that this time Donald Trump’s personal lawyer may have committed perjury. Giuliani had been invited by Missouri Republicans to bring Trump’s anti-democracy crusade into a Jefferson City committee room, even though Missouri is not one of the swing states that Trump and his allies claim to have been part of the anti-Trump voting-fraud plot. (Trump handily won in Missouri.) But GOP members of the state House of Representatives, in a show of fealty...
    PRESIDENT Trump could issue a wave of pardons today, with Julian Assange, Rudy Giuliani and Joe Exotic all among the possibilities. After pardoning his former national security adviser Michael Flynn before Thanksgiving, Trump is reportedly planning another round of pardons before Christmas, according to Axios. 5Donald Trump is reportedly considering pardoning WikiLeaks founder Julian AssangeCredit: AFP or licensors 5Steve Bannon is also reportedly on Trump's list of possible pardonsCredit: Reuters 5Joe Exotic of 'Tiger King' fame may get a pardon as wellCredit: AFP or licensors It was previously reported that Trump was considering pardons for several friends and allies, as well as WikiLeaks Founder Julain Assange, who has been at a British prison for the past 19 months fighting extradition to the United States. Assange, who is facing espionage charges in the US and a rape allegation in Sweden, created WikiLeaks - which published confidential government documents - in 2006....
    Rudy Giuliani is going to have to find another smoke-filled room. We hear that the former mayor’s favorite haunt, the members-only Grand Havana Room, is closing… at least temporarily.  A source tells Page Six that the club is looking for a new space while its Jared Kushner-owned building undergoes renovations. We hear another regular, the Rev. Al Sharpton, is trying to help to find new digs, and have a tobacco license transferred to a new space. A rep for Sharpton confirmed he’s trying to help the club, but wouldn’t divulge how. On Tuesday, the club sent an email to members to inform them it was shutting sooner than expected, and reminding them to clean out their lockers.  The club did not respond to emails for comment.  In 2016, the membership was reportedly $7,500 to join, and $325-per-month. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Alec Baldwin and Arnold Schwarzenegger are said to be...
    More On: rudy giuliani ‘My Cousin Vinny’ enjoying bump following Rudy Giuliani presser Sacha Baron Cohen capitalizes on debate with fake ‘Borat’ Trump endorsement Art-appraisal firm says Rudy Giuliani owes $15K for divorce work Rudy Giuliani called the NYPD on Sacha Baron Cohen over prank interview Rudy Giuliani is going to have to find another smoke-filled room. We hear that the former mayor’s favorite haunt, the members-only Grand Havana Room, is closing… at least temporarily.  A source tells Page Six that the club is looking for a new space while its Jared Kushner-owned building undergoes renovations. We hear another regular, the Rev. Al Sharpton, is trying to help to find new digs, and have a tobacco license transferred to a new space. A rep for Sharpton confirmed he’s trying to help the club, but wouldn’t divulge how. On Tuesday, the club sent an email to members to inform them...
    President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that he is set to select aide Andrew Giuliani for a position on the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council, a White House statement said. The statement detailed 14 new intended appointments. Giuliani, Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s son, was one of three selected for the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council, according to the statement. (RELATED: Andrew Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani’s Son, Says He Tested Positive For COVID-19) “At a time when religious freedom is increasingly threatened and anti-semitism is on the rise, we must always remember the atrocities of the Holocaust,” Giuliani tweeted.  “To be appointed by this President, who has been a champion for our Jewish brothers and sisters all around the world, makes this honor that much more humbling.” It is my honor to serve on the board of the US Holocaust Memorial Council. At a time when religious freedom is increasingly threatened and...
    "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm." Amazon Studios "Borat 2" director Jason Woliner told Insider from the very start of production, it was filmmaker Sascha Baron Cohen's main goal to get Rudy Giuliani on film. "Giuliani was the name from day one," he said. "Rudy was the name in the first version [of the script] I read." Woliner said what none of them planned was that Giuliani would have such a high profile when the movie was about to come out. He believes the footage of Giuliani in the movie helped to tarnish his credibility when he was trying to push out the claim that Hunter Biden was talking to Ukraine officials back when his father, president-elect Joe Biden, was vice president. "From my vantage point, it discredited anything he was trying to do," Woliner said. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Sacha Baron Cohen always seems to wow audiences...
    The fight for Donald Trump’s second term in office isn’t over yet, Rudy Giuliani said on Friday. After the Supreme Court ruled against a bid from the state of Texas that could have overturned the results of the election, the former New York City mayor and Trump’s personal lawyer indicated that their bid to challenge the results of the election will still press forward. Hours after the ruling that Texas did not have the right to challenge how other states could run their elections — which, if successful, would have allowed the states to throw out results and select electors who might pick Trump as president — Giuliani found a silver lining in the ruling. In an interview on Newsmax, he pointed out that the ruling did not discuss the merits of the case, instead rejecting it on the grounds that the state did not have the right to...
    A second federal probe was launched into Hunter Biden in Pittsburgh after Rudy Giuliani handed material over to 'Trump loyalist' Scott Brady, sparking concerns among the FBI, it has been revealed.   Five current and former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the matter told the New York Times an investigation into Joe Biden's son was going on in Philadelphia in the lead-up to the election. Sources said Brady, Pittsburgh's top federal prosecutor and a staunch Republican, headed up the investigation at the request of Attorney General Bill Barr after Giuliani reached out with information he had gathered on the Biden family.   This investigation was separate to the one going on in Delaware.  The sources told the Times that people within the Department of Justice and the FBI were concerned about the probe, given both Brady's and Giuliani's ties to Donald Trump.  No charges have ever been brought from the investigation. ...
    Rudy Giuliani has revealed he was showing coronavirus symptoms for several days but continued to travel to four states in five days before he was hospitalized with the disease earlier this week. The 76-year-old was released from Georgetown University hospital Wednesday after receiving the rare and experimental drug, Remdesivir, and being treated in part by Dr. Sean Conley, the physician to the president. Giuliani, who has been heading Trump's legal effort to overturn the election results, spoke about his time in the hospital and his recovery from coronavirus in an new episode on his YouTube channel on Friday.  He also demonstrated the breathing machine he is still required to use, despite claiming he is now back to '100% health', stating to his viewers that ‘you may have to use it someday'. The former New York City Mayor claimed that despite continuing to travel while showing symptoms for the virus, he...
    Despite the surge in COVID-19 cases across the United States, Donald Trump and his minions seem not to care how many more people are infected. In the latest of Trump infections, Trump’s sidekick and personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Dec. 6. While allies of Giuliani maintain he tested negative days before meeting state officials in not one but three states last week, some states have reported infections within days after Giuliani’s visit. Nearly 30 staff members and lawmakers at the Michigan House tested positive for COVID-19 this year alone, a spokesperson told NBC News Wednesday. While the timing of the infections is not clear, the report comes just four days after Giuliani, who testified in the state House maskless, tested positive. Of the 30 individuals who tested positive, about eight are representatives and 21 are staffers, Gideon D'Assandro, communications director and press...
    The SUpreme Court rejected a second election case this week — first the Pennsylvania case, now the Texas one — and Sean Hannity and Rudy Giuliani tried to keep looking forward despite this smackdown. Giuliani continued to insist they have a case and complained that they’re facing “censorship” not just from the media but in courtrooms. “It’s too important to the country cannot have a hearing,” Giuliani said. “Unless something happens in the state courts, this will be a scandal that’ll stand in American history with a court that didn’t have the courage to take it up.” “Time is now of the essence obviously,” Hannity said. “The next question is do you have a plan B. Do you see any other legal path?” Giuliani said they’re still going to state courts — even after judge after judge after judge has rejected many, many cases thus far. “So far the facts have been...
    President Trump will seek another avenue of legal recourse after the Supreme Court rejected a Texas challenge to President-elect Joe Biden's wins in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Rudy Giuliani, who leads Trump's legal effort, told Newsmax on Friday that the case wasn't rejected on the merits, but rather on standing. "So the answer to that is to bring the case in the district court by the president, by some of the electors, alleging some of the same facts where there would be standing, and therefore get a hearing," he said. Alleging there was widespread voter fraud that cost him the election, Trump himself motioned to intervene in the Texas case, claiming through attorneys on Wednesday that the case was a federal issue because it violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution. "Originally we thought about this as possibly four or five separate cases. So that's the option we're...
    Rudy Giuliani appeared to brag about getting “celebrity” treatment while hospitalized with COVID-19 — even after health experts said he may have exposed hundreds of people to the deadly virus. As Rolling Stone reported, the former New York City mayor turned lawyer for President Donald Trump opened up about his bout with COVID-19, which led to him being taken to Georgetown University Hospital for a four-day stay. While giving a radio interview, Giuliani seemed to admit that he was treated differently because of his status. “Yeah, well, I mean, sometimes when you’re a celebrity, they’re worried. If something happens to you, they’re going to examine it more carefully and do everything right,” Giuliani said, adding that it he wasn’t famous, he likely wouldn’t have gotten admitted to the hospital. He added that White House physician Sean Conley talked him into going. Giuliani said he received some of the same treatments...
    Rudy Giuliani has revealed that he was treated with a rare and in-demand experimental drug while he was hospitalized with the coronavirus – making him just the latest powerful Donald Trump associate to get special care. He disclosed the exact mediation he received after being released from Georgetown University hospital Wednesday and acknowledging the 'celebrity' care he received – including assistance from the physician to the president. Giuliani, who has been heading Trump's legal effort to overturn the election results, told the New York Daily News he had in fact been given monoclonal antibody treatment manufactured by Regeneron. His statement confirmed what many people had already suspected, after Giuliani referenced during a radio interview from the hospital that he was getting a drug 'cocktail.'  At the time, he referenced another experimental drug, Remdesivir.  GOT EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS: Donald Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani revealed he was given the experimental medication made by...
    THE repairman who gave Rudy Giuliani a copy of Hunter Biden's laptop says he's "not a Russian agent or a hacker" amid accusations. John Paul Mac Issac, the man who gave Giuliani a copy of Hunter's laptop hard drive, posted a bizarre video on YouTube titled The Truth, clearing the air that he is not a Russian agent or a hacker. 7Repairman John Paul Mac Issac posted a video YouTube saying he's 'not a Russian agent or hacker'Credit: John Paul Mac Isaac The video starts with Mac Issac, 44, explaining a bit about his family history, and continues to call the accusations "absurd," calling himself a "proud" American. "For two generations the Mac Issac family has fought during the entirely of the Cold War against Communism and the Soviet Union. "That's why it's completely absurd that anyone would consider me to be a Russian agent or influenced by Russians....
    Sacha Baron Cohen. Amazon Prime In the first interview of its kind, director Jason Woliner revealed behind-the-scenes secrets to filming "Borat 2." He told Insider that from the very first script he read, the plan was to get Rudy Giuliani. Woliner also talked about how he tried to talk Sacha Baron Cohen out of making a "Borat" sequel the first time they met for fear of it tarnishing the legacy of the original. The director revealed some of the secrets behind the making of the movie, like the website they created for conservatives Jim & Jerry to find that would lead Borat to Tutar at the gun rally. He also said that the CPAC scene was shot with iPhones and DSLR cameras and that after the event the secret service looked through their footage to make sure they weren't a threat. The Tom Hanks cameo was a one-day...
    Loading the player... After Rudy Giuliani testified maskless for hours in the Michigan House of Chambers, more than 30 people have contracted the coronavirus. According to Gideon D’Assandro, communications director and press secretary for Speaker of the House in Michigan, eight representatives and 21 staffers have tested positive for COVID-19, according to WLNS. The news comes days after Giuliani tested positive for the potentially deadly virus. The timing of the infections within the Michigan House of Representatives remains unknown, and it has not been confirmed that any of the positive cases came after Giuliani’s visit on Dec. 2, when he testified about election fraud allegations, NBC News reports. READ MORE: Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani tests positive for COVID a drunk woman is trump team’s star witness in michigan pic.twitter.com/qGxEI3hp2G— marisa kabas (@MarisaKabas) December 3, 2020 Linda Vail, a health officer at Ingham County Health Department, believes Giuliani...
    (CNN)Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor and current lawyer for President Donald Trump, was hospitalized over the weekend after testing positive for Covid-19. He was discharged Wednesday afternoon after four days in Georgetown University Hospital. Kent SepkowitzDuring his illness, amid his attempts to overturn the certification of election results, Giuliani quickly made medical matters worse. No, his newest missteps fall short of his press conference at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping storefront in Pennsylvania -- but they do substantial damage to the country's ongoing attempts to prevent and to treat new Covid-19 infections. Little needs to be said about his from-the-hospital-room dismissal of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for masks by claiming "you can overdo the mask." The mask refuseniks and the Covid-19 deniers resemble flat-earthers, anti-vaxxers and climate change deniers. Their paleo-mindset is not persuadable using the tools of rational discourse developed...
    President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, tweeted on Wednesday that he’s been released from the hospital after being infected with COVID-19. “My treatment by the nurses and staff at Georgetown Med Star Hospital was miraculous,” Giuliani tweeted. “I walked in with serious symptoms. I walked out better than ever. Drs. Beckett, Kumar and Layman led an all-star team. The advice of the WH Dr. Sean Conley and Dr. Zev Zelenko was so valuable,” Giuliani tweeted. My treatment by the nurses and staff at Georgetown Med Star Hospital was miraculous. I walked in with serious symptoms. I walked out better than ever. Drs. Beckett, Kumar and Layman led an all-star team. The advice of the WH Dr. Sean Conley and Dr. Zev Zelenko was so valuable — Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 10, 2020 Trump tweeted on Dec.6 that Giuliani had tested positive for the virus. Giuliani was...
    More On: rudy giuliani Rudy Giuliani says he’s ‘doing fine’ after COVID diagnosis Trump lawyer reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 Trump says Giuliani ‘doing well’ despite COVID-19 hospitalization Arizona legislature shuts down after Giuliani tests positive for COVID-19 Rudy Giuliani has left the hospital after a four-day stay as he underwent treatment for coronavirus. President Trump’s personal attorney tweeted about his condition Thursday morning after being discharged from Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, DC, Wednesday evening. The former Big Apple mayor said he was “back 100 [percent],” and had “lost little time.” Giuliani thanked the medical staff and touted the care he received. “My treatment by the nurses and staff at Georgetown Med Star Hospital was miraculous. I walked in with serious symptoms. I walked out better than ever,” he wrote in the second of a pair of tweets, going on to mention the doctors by...
    Ten months into the pandemic, the monoclonal antibody “cocktails” developed by Eli Lilly and Regeneron are one of the few treatments proven to be highly effective against COVID-19. Unfortunately they are both expensive and difficult to manufacture, which made Donald Trump’s promise to make these drugs available to everyone for free even more ridiculous than his usual lies. The total number of available doses is not enough to treat the Americans who test positive for coronavirus on a single day. In the real world, these drugs are so scarce that states and hospitals distribute them by lottery. Medical organizations are hastily convening ethics boards to determine how to hand out drugs that are both highly effective and extremely limited. It might seem that they could be reserved for only those in most dire circumstances, but that’s not the way they work. The drugs are most effective when administered early, before the onset of...
    President Trump's personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Thursday morning that he was out of the hospital and feeling "better than ever" after being admitted earlier this week following a coronavirus diagnosis.  "My treatment by the nurses and staff at Georgetown Med Star Hospital was miraculous. I walked in with serious symptoms. I walked out better than ever," Giuliani tweeted Thursday. "Drs. Beckett, Kumar and Layman led an all-star team. The advice of the WH Dr. Sean Conley and Dr. Zev Zelenko was so valuable." Giuliani also thanked his son Andrew, his radio co-host Dr. Maria Ryan, and Trump "for his advice, support and friendship." RUDY GIULIANI TAKING REMDESIVIR, SAYS 'YOU CAN OVERDO THE MASKS' "He’s not only a great President, he’s a good friend," Giuliani said.  Giuliani said on a WABC radio show Wednesday that he expected to be released from the hospital later in the day. The president's personal lawyer, who...
    President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani left the hospital Wednesday night after a four-day stay for coronavirus treatment. Giuliani was spotted by reporters leaving Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington D.C. at about 5 p.m., according to The Hill. The 76-year-old, wearing a face mask, flashed a thumbs-up to the cameras from the passenger seat of the vehicle. Giuliani was admitted to the hospital Sunday and received remdesivir and dexamethasone, the same treatments President Trump got when he had the coronavirus in October. On Wednesday morning, the former New York City mayor told WABC-AM radio that he feels 10 years younger after taking the medication. “I feel just about 100 percent right now,” he said in the interview, adding that he would quarantine for an additional three or four days. With Post Wires ShareFacebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin ReddIt Victoria-Gosling RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR UncategorizedDad accused of decapitating...
    More On: rudy giuliani Rudy Giuliani says he’s ‘doing fine’ after COVID diagnosis Trump lawyer reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 Trump says Giuliani ‘doing well’ despite COVID-19 hospitalization Arizona legislature shuts down after Giuliani tests positive for COVID-19 President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani left the hospital Wednesday night after a four-day stay for coronavirus treatment. Giuliani was spotted by reporters leaving Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington D.C. at about 5 p.m., according to The Hill. The 76-year-old, wearing a face mask, flashed a thumbs-up to the cameras from the passenger seat of the vehicle. Giuliani was admitted to the hospital Sunday and received remdesivir and dexamethasone, the same treatments President Trump got when he had the coronavirus in October. On Wednesday morning, the former New York City mayor told WABC-AM radio that he feels 10 years younger after taking the medication. “I feel just about 100 percent...
    On Wednesday night, Jimmy Kimmel turned his attention from COVID-positive Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis to COVID-positive Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani. “Meanwhile, Recount Dracula is on the mend,” Kimmel said. “Rudy Giuliani claims he’s doing ‘fine’ even though everything we’ve seen from him for the past four years would indicate otherwise. But, you know what? You can never count him out. If Rudy Giuliani could survive the Transylvanian Rinderpest Epidemic of 1304 he should have no trouble with this.” According to Giuliani, he received the same experimental antibody cocktail, Regeneron (or REGEN-CoV2), that President Trump, Chris Christie, and several other Republican officials were given. “I have to say, the minute that I took the cocktail yesterday, I felt a hundred percent better. It works very quickly. Wow!” Giuliani said today on TalkRadio 77 WABC, where he did not have to show his face. Calling it a “VIP cocktail of experimental drugs,”...
    RUDY Giuliani gave a thumbs up as he left the hospital in Washington DC amid criticisms that he and other Donald Trump associates have gotten preferential medical treatment for coronavirus. The president's personal attorney flashed a thumbs-up to reporters and waved from his car as it left Georgetown University Hospital at around 5pm on Wednesday - four days after he tested positive for Covid. 9Rudy Giuliani gave reporters a thumbs up as he left the hospital on Wednesday in Washington DCCredit: CBS Giuliani, who at 76 years old is considered high-risk, was admitted on Sunday to the medical center, where he was treated with the same Regeneron antibody cocktail taken by Trump during his own bout with the virus in October. Regeneron was approved by the Food and Drug Administration last month for emergency use, but it's only available for those with "mild to moderate" symptoms - not those who...
    Rudy Giuliani has left hospital following his COVID-19 diagnosis, amid criticism from the medical community that Donald Trump and his pals are getting preferential medical treatment in the nation's fight against the virus. Trump's personal attorney flashed a thumbs-up to reporters and waved as he was driven out of Georgetown University Hospital around 5 p.m. Wednesday, four days after he tested positive. Giuliani, who is 76 putting him in a high-risk category, was admitted to the medical center Sunday.  This came after he traveled across multiple states in the lead-up to his diagnosis, shunning masks and social distancing while he spearheaded Trump's legal battle and made unfounded claims that the presidential election was 'rigged'.  Scores of people could have been infected by the former New York City Mayor and he is now being looked at as a potential superspreader. His co-counsel Jenna Ellis tested positive Tuesday while the Arizona legislature...
    Mellissa Carone’s testimony before the Michigan state house panel made her an instant meme across the nation and more than earned her a parody on Saturday Night Live that was, if anything, less bizarre than her actual statements. The aspiring actress put on a one-woman show of conspiracy theories that included food trucks full of ballots and poll books that contained 100,000 fake names. It took just two days for a Wayne County judge to rule that Carone’s statements—statements that she included on a signed affidavit—were “simply not credible,” making this another chapter in the ongoing saga “Say, just what do these guys have to do before they’re charged with perjury?” While Carone’s house testimony might have been lifted from the b-plot of bad sitcom, what she’s doing now isn’t nearly so hilarious. After sitting next to a highly infectious Rudy Giuliani for a mask-free day of testimony, Carone joined America’s major embarrassment for...
    President Trump's 'star witness' in his Michigan voter fraud case has sworn she was not drunk during her testimony in her first interview since last week's bizarre hearing.  IT contractor Mellissa Carone, 33, spoke to Inside Edition on Tuesday after she faced intense backlash - and even featured in a Saturday Night Live sketch - following her performance. Yet Carone has brushed off the criticism and revealed that she is 'not concerned at all' that she may have been infected with COVID-19 after her close contact to Trump's lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, who have both since tested positive. Carone said she would not be quarantining as ordered by the state following the hearing but would do so if the suggestion came directly from Trump. The mother of two added that she doesn't know if Giuliani was aware she had only recently finished probation for a charge linked to a...
    On Tuesday night, Jimmy Kimmel kicked off the latest edition of Jimmy Kimmel Live! by tackling President Trump’s continued bungling of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has thus far claimed over 270,000 American lives, seen millions slide into poverty, and kept many trapped indoors. His administration’s latest screw-up involves Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine. You see, after the vaccine proved promising in clinical trials, the pharmaceutical giant offered the Trump administration the opportunity to purchase additional doses beyond the 100 million it had acquired (enough to treat 50 million people, as it is a two-dose treatment). But Trump, for whatever reason, declined. “We learned from The New York Times that over the summer, the Trump administration refused an offer from Pfizer to pre-order additional doses of the vaccine, so those additional doses—that we could have used—are now set to go to other countries,” Kimmel explained. He then threw to a clip of ABC...
    President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday said he’s “pretty much” symptom-free following his COVID-19 diagnosis — and could be getting out of the hospital as soon as tomorrow. The 76-year-old former New York City mayor called into his own WABC radio show, apparently from his bed at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington D.C. “I’m doing fine,” Giuliani said. “Pretty much all the symptoms are gone.” “I have no fever, I have very little cough, it’s just about also gone, I’ve been walking around, and I think they’re going to let me out tomorrow morning.” Giuliani said he’s taken remdesivir and dexamethasone, the same treatment Trump received when he had the coronavirus in October. “His doctor sent me here,” Giuliani said of the president. “He talked me into it.” Trump announced on Sunday that Giuliani had tested positive for COVID-19, and said he’d spoken to his lawyer...
    Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is taking the same drug package President Trump used earlier this year in his battle with a case of the coronavirus, he said in a radio appearance from his hospital bed Tuesday. The 76-year-old attorney called in to his own WABC show to give an update on his health. He said he’s “doing fine,” that he’s overcome most of the symptoms and that he expects to be released Wednesday morning. “I have no fever,” he said. “I have very little cough, it’s just about also gone, I’ve been walking around, and I think they’re going to let me out tomorrow morning.” Former Mayor of New York Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for President Donald Trump, wears a face mask to protect against COVID-19 after speaking at a hearing of the Pennsylvania State Senate Majority Policy Committee, Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2020, in Gettysburg, Pa. (AP...
    Hollywood celebrities are attacking and mocking Rudy Giuliani following President Donald Trump’s announcement that the former New York mayor was diagnosed with COVID-19. Among the mudslingers were the corporate comedians of late-night TV — Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, and Trevor Noah. “We didn’t even think that dead guys could get corona,” Trevor Noah snarked on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show. The former mayor is now “America’s Sprayer,” joked Jimmy Kimmel on his late-night ABC show. “When the news broke, the coronavirus was like, ‘Damn I should have worn a mask,'” Jimmy Fallon quipped on NBC’s The Tonight Show. Rudy Giuliani, who currently serves as attorney to President Trump, has stated that he is feeling good and continues to work, despite being hospitalized for the virus. “I’m getting great care and feeling good. Recovering quickly and keeping up with everything.” The former mayor is spearheading the president’s efforts to challenge election results...
    Rudy GiulianiRudy GiulianiMore than 1,500 attorneys sign letter condemning Trump legal team Trump says Giuliani is 'doing well' after COVID-19 diagnosis The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - So many questions about COVID-19 vaccines MORE’s son said on Tuesday that his father has “improved significantly” since President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump personally asked Pa. GOP House Speaker for help changing election results: report Warren signals concerns about bipartisan coronavirus framework Pompeos spent over K in taxpayer funds for State Dept dinners MORE announced the former New York City mayor's COVID-19 diagnosis two days earlier. Andrew Giuliani, a White House staffer who previously tested COVID-19 positive, said his 76-year-old father’s condition has gotten better since Sunday when he was admitted to Georgetown University Medical Center in D.C. Trump announced in a tweet on Sunday that Rudy Giuliani, his personal lawyer who has been leading his legal fight contesting the election...
    RUDY Giuliani has said he will leave hospital tomorrow after taking the same Covid drugs as Donald Trump. Giuliani called into his own radio show from hospital on Tuesday to update listeners. 1Giuliani appears to be on the mendCredit: AFP or licensors "Pretty much all the symptoms are gone now," the attorney said. He went on to confirm that he has received remdesivir and dexamethasone and expects to be released from hospital on Wednesday morning. Trump took the same course of medication when he was suffering from Covid back in October. On Monday, Trump said the former New York City mayor is "doing very well" and has "no temperature". The president added: "He's a champion". Most read in NewsBIG SHOTTrump ‘pushing hard’ for Covid vaccine green light & hopes he will stay in powerLatestFORT PURGEFort Hood kicks out 14 commanders after 'murder' saw probe into deaths & attacksDON'S XMAS SPREETrump...
    Jenna Ellis, one of Donald Trump's campaign lawyers, is the latest on the president's team to test positive for coronavirus, a report revealed Tuesday, as his top lawyer Rudy Giuliani continues to receive treatment at the hospital after contracting the disease. Ellis, 36, has begun informing associates she tested positive, three senior White House officials told Axios, after she attended an East Wing event Friday as a guest of Trump's trade aide Peter Navarro. Sources who attended the indoor Christmas party at the White House said she was not wearing a mask. It is unclear whether Ellis posed a risk to other attendees. 'She had the nerve to show up at the senior staff Christmas party knowing everyone was furious with her for constantly stirring Trump up with nonsense,' a senior administration official said. Donald Trump's lawyer Jenna Ellis tested positive for coroanvirus, a Tuesday report revealed, after she...
    Late-night comedians found ways to make light of Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani coming down with COVID-19. The late-night comedians including Trevor Noah and Jimmy Kimmel mocked Giuliani’s diagnosis and his push to have the 2020 election results overturned during their shows Monday night. WATCH:  “Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for the coronavirus, although he is suing to have that result overturned,” Noah joked. “But right now, it doesn’t look good and the truth is that Rudy has only got himself to blame for this. I mean, this dude was going all over the country refusing to wear a mask. What do you expect? If I go around licking car windshields, I can’t be surprised if I get bird flu.” Jimmy Kimmel joked that Giuliani “gave his life” in order to overturn the results. “We may look back and see that Rudy gave his life to overturn the results...
    Another one of Trump campaign's attorneys has tested positive for COVID-19. Jenna Ellis, one of the faces of the campaign's legal team, tested positive for the virus, Axios reported on Tuesday. The news of her diagnosis came only days after she attended the White House Christmas party on Friday. There is the possibility that her positive test could be the start of many after another potential coronavirus superspreader event. "She had the nerve to show up at the senior staff Christmas party knowing everyone was furious with her for constantly stirring Trump up with nonsense," said a senior administration official. Ellis told Axios that she was unaware administration officials were upset with her but declined to confirm or deny her test results. Another one of the campaign's lawyers, Rudy Giuliani, has been in the hospital since contracting the virus on Sunday. "Thank you to all my friends and followers...
    Trevor Noah joked that the coronavirus has “finally struck its least surprising victim yet” on Monday’s The Daily Show, mocking Rudy Giuliani for failing to abide by Covid-19 guidelines. Giuliani has spent the last month traveling around the country to (unsuccessfully) fight for President Donald Trump’s baseless voter fraud claims — often maskless and sometimes even encouraging others to ditch the mask too. “The truth is that Rudy’s only got himself to blame for this,” Noah said. “I mean, this dude was going all over the country refusing to wear a mask. What do you expect? If I go around licking car windshields, I can’t be shocked if I get bird flu. Or if I go around drinking at bars until 3 a.m., I can’t be surprised when I go home with yo mama!” The host then put on his best serious face to discuss the dangers and unpredictability of...
    Late-night hosts pounced on the opportunity to make jokes on Monday night after it came to light that Rudy Giuliani had tested positive for the coronavirus.  Giuliani said he is "getting great care and feeling good" Sunday night after President Trump announced that his personal attorney had tested positive for the virus, which has infected more than 14,954,329 Americans. The former New York City mayor has been leading the Trump campaign’s legal battle to overturn the 2020 election results in several states, which various late-night hosts were quick to mock during their shows Monday.  “Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for the coronavirus, although he is suing to have that result overturned,” joked the host of “The Daily Show,” Trevor Noah. “But right now, it doesn't look good and the truth is that Rudy has only got himself to blame for this. I mean, this dude was going all over the...
    Trevor Noah kicked off a new week of The Daily Show by informing viewers that COVID-19 has “finally struck its least surprising victim yet.” He was of course talking about Rudy Giuliani, who spent weeks gallivanting around the country pushing his client Donald Trump’s ridiculous voter fraud claims before testing positive for the coronavirus over the weekend. “Although he is suing to have that result overturned.” “The truth is that Rudy’s only got himself to blame for this,” Noah said. “I mean, this dude was going all over the country refusing to wear a mask. What do you expect? If I go around licking car windshields, I can’t be shocked if I get bird flu. Or if I go around drinking at bars until 3 a.m., I can’t be surprised when I go home with yo mama!’” But as much as Daily Show viewers may have “schadenfreude” about this news,...
    Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, personal attorney to U.S. President Donald Trump, speaks about the 2020 U.S. presidential election results during a news conference in Washington, November 19, 2020.Jonathan Ernst | Reuters The legislatures of Arizona and Michigan said that they would postpone work as a result of a positive coronavirus test for President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who appeared without a mask at information sessions hosted by Republican lawmakers from both states in the past week. Arizona's Senate and House on Sunday are closing for a week, "out of an abundance of caution for recent cases and concerns relating to covid-19," according to a letter sent to lawmakers. In Michigan, state Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield said the House would be in session on Tuesday, "but no voting will take place and attendance will not be taken." "Multiple representatives have requested time to receive...
    Joy Behar quoted former Soviet dictator Josef Stalin in an attempt to explain why she thought some people didn’t take the threat of coronavirus seriously. Behar joined her cohosts on ABC’s “The View” to discuss the news that Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, had tested positive for the virus over the weekend. (RELATED: ‘You Have To Be Clearer’: Joy Behar Challenges Sunny Hostin Over ‘Defund The Police’ Narrative) WATCH: “And just yesterday it was announced that Rudy Giuliani is the latest member of team you-know-who to test positive,” cohost Whoopi Goldberg began. “So what is it — what’s it going to take for people to start behaving themselves?” Sunny Hostin blamed President Trump’s handling of the pandemic, saying that people were slow to act responsibly because the president had “politicized this pandemic. They politicized wearing of masks.” Hostin went on to note that Giuliani, as he has...
    President Donald Trump said that former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani was recovering well despite contracting the coronavirus last week. “Rudy’s doing well. I just spoke to him. He’s doing very well. No temperature,” Trump said. “He actually called me early this morning, it was the first call I got.” Giuliani wrote on Twitter Sunday night that he was “recovering quickly and keeping up with everything” even as he was in the hospital getting treatment for the virus. Trump predicted more challenges to the 2020 presidential election Monday, describing it as “rigged” in a conversation with reporters. “It was a rigged election … it’s a disgrace to our country, it’s like a third world country these ballots pouring in from everywhere,” Trump said. The president spoke to reporters on Monday afternoon after awarding legendary wrestler Dan Gable a Medal of Freedom. Trump was asked by reporters if he would continue...
    President Donald Trump said lawyer Rudy Giuliani is 'doing very well' after his lawyer was hospitalized after testing positive for the coronavirus. The president commented on the condition of the lawyer leading efforts to overturn the election a day after Trump tweeted about Giuliani's coronavirus test – and amid concerns of possible infections in its wake.   The disclosure Sunday raised concerns no only for Giuliani, but for the scores of people he potentially came in while conducting cross-country efforts to use the courts and legislatures to try to pry away the popular vote win for President-elect Joe Biden. Rudy Giuliani appeared on Fox News on Sunday morning, and was in hospital that evening, where he tweeted that he was 'getting great care and feeling good' after testing positive for the coronavirus. President Trump said his lawyer was 'doing well' On Sunday night the Arizona legislature announced it was closing...
    President Donald Trump on Monday said his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, is doing well and doesn’t have a temperature. Giuliani, the 76-year-old former New York City mayor, tested positive for COVID-19 and was rushed to a hospital Sunday — the latest person infected among those close to the White House, including Trump himself, in a pandemic that’s killed more than 280,000 Americans. "Rudy is doing well. I just spoke to him,” the president told reporters at an Oval Office ceremony presenting the presidential Medal of Freedom to wrestling legend Dan Gable, ABC News reported.  Few of the attendees wore face masks, the news outlet reported. “He’s doing very well,” Trump said of Giuliani. “No temperature. And he actually called me early this morning. He was the first call I got.” "Hes another champion, greatest mayor in the history of New York and what hes doing now is more important," Trump continued. "And...
    More On: rudy giuliani Arizona legislature shuts down after Giuliani tests positive for COVID-19 Giuliani says he is ‘feeling good’ after COVID-19 diagnosis President Trump says Giuliani has tested positive for coronavirus GOP Michigan recount witness took plea deal on harassment charge: report President Trump says he spoke with his lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Monday morning and that the former New York City mayor is doing well after being hospitalized with COVID-19. Giuliani, 76, has been leading Trump’s effort to challenge narrow swing-state losses to President-elect Joe Biden by alleging widespread fraud. “Rudy is doing well. I just spoke to him. He’s doing very well — no temperature,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office during a Medal of Freedom ceremony for wrestler Dan Gable. “He actually called me early this morning, he was the first call I got,” Trump said. “He’s doing very well. That’s another champion: greatest...
    President Trump says his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is recovering quickly after it was announced the former New York City mayor tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday. Trump told reporters on Monday that he just spoke with 76-year-old Giuliani, who is in the hospital, noting that his personal lawyer has "no temperature." "Rudy is doing well," Trump said. "He’s doing very well. That's another champion. Greatest mayor in the history of New York. What he’s doing now is more important, and he will admit that. He was the greatest mayor. Did a fantastic job especially when you see what’s going on nowadays there." Giuliani, a former mayor of News York City, has long been a staunch ally and friend to Trump, and has been spearheading legal effort to overturn election results in several states that went for President-elect Joe Biden. Trump first announced Giuliani's diagnosis in a tweet Sunday....
    No masks for us, we think the pandemic is a hoax. On Sunday, infamous Trump "lawyer" Rudy Giuliani tested positive for, and was hospitalized for symptoms of, COVID-19. Like nearly all people in Donald Trump's close orbit, Giuliani has been contemptuous of pandemic safety measures like masks and social distancing. He has largely ignored those measures in recent weeks while flying all over the country to promote lawsuits seeking to overturn the United States elections on Trump's behalf, usually as a part of a cabal of like-minded Trump allies. Now we await news of the damage. First up is Arizona. Last Monday Giuliani spent the better part of a day with hard-right Arizona lawmakers in an event promoting Republican conspiracy theories about election fraud. The day after, he privately met with the state House and Senate's top Republican leaders. Giuliani was hospitalized five days later, which puts his Arizona trip well...
    RUDY GIULIANI is in the hospital with a "mild" case of Covid-19, causing many to ask just how serious his symptoms are - and forcing those he came into contact with while fighting the election into quarantine. Just hours after the president tweeted his personal lawyer had tested positive for the coronavirus, Giuliani tweeted to his followers "I'm getting great care and feeling good. Recovering quickly and keeping up with everything." 4Fears of Giuliani being a super spreader grew Monday as the mayor claimed he had a mild case of Covid-19Credit: AP:Associated Press 4The president's lawyer was holding meetings all week trying to overturn the election resultsCredit: Alamy Live News NBC News reporter Monica Alba also concurred, saying Giuliani is "experiencing mild symptoms, we understand. He did tweet overnight saying he was receiving great care-and that he was feeling okay." Still, Giuliani's optimistic tweets did little to soothe fears he...
    Newsmax TV tried to underplay Rudy Giuliani’s COVID-19 diagnosis Monday morning, but the pro-Trump network’s medical expert ultimately made that impossible. “The former mayor of New York has been criss-crossing the country to those battleground states, leading President Trump’s legal battles where he’s been appearing at hearings and disputing the election results,” anchor Emma Rechenberg reported, excitedly, after noting that Giuliani had been admitted to the hospital due to his diagnosis. Dr. Bob Lahita, a professor from New York Medical College, was less enthusiastic. Asked how “concerned” he is about Giuliani’s health, Lahita replied, “Well, I am concerned about Rudy’s health.” “We of course revere him in New York City as one of our great past mayors,” he continued. “He is up there in years and I really regret the fact that he traveled around the country basically not wearing a mask at any time. I never saw him wearing...
    NEW YORK -- President Donald Trump says his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for the coronavirus, making him the latest in Trump's inner circle to contract the disease that is now surging across the U.S.Giuliani was exhibiting some symptoms and was admitted Sunday to Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, according to a person familiar with the matter who was not authorized to speak publicly.The 76-year-old former New York mayor has traveled extensively to battleground states in an effort to help Trump subvert his election loss. On numerous occasions he has met with officials for hours at a time without wearing a mask.Trump, who announced Giuliani's positive test in a Sunday afternoon tweet, wished him a speedy recovery."Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" Trump wrote. [email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt...
    Washington — Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's personal attorney who has been traveling the country raising unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, tested positive for COVID-19, the president said Sunday. "[email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" Mr. Trump tweeted. [email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2020 The former New York City mayor is the latest person close to the president to become infected with COVID-19, including campaign aide...
    A CLIP of Rudy Giuliani "farting" during a Michigan hearing has taken Twitter by storm.  Donald Trump’s personal lawyer appeared to let rip twice during a heated hearing in Michigan on alleged voter fraud in the U.S. election on Wednesday, December 2.  5Rudy Giuliani appeared to fart twice during a hearing in MichiganCredit: Getty Images - Getty Why is Rudy Giuliani 'farting' trending?  Twitter fans are delighting in a clip of Rudy Giuliani farting during a fractious hearing on alleged voter fraud in Michigan on December 2.  The New York City Mayor appeared to pass gas twice during the five-hour hearing before the state legislature in Lansing.  Giuliani was in a tense discussion with Rep. Darrin Camilleri when his microphone picked up the unexpected sound loud and clear. Retweeting the clip, reporter Rex Chapman joked on Tuesday night: “Ok, shut it all down. “Rudy Giuliani just farted. Check out the...
              Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s election lawyer, on Sunday laid out a possible path to victory through legislatures in states that include Georgia, as well as the Supreme Court. The legislatures in states like Georgia could take action against voter fraud by naming Electoral College electors, which would likely push the election into the Supreme Court, Rudy Giuliani told Fox News on Sunday. He appeared on Maria Bartiromo Sunday Morning Futures. Video of his interview is here. Also on Sunday, Giuliani told John Catsimatidis during his radio show The Cats Roundtable on WABC 77 AM that Trump’s legal team hopes to prevail in Wisconsin through the courts and Georgia, Arizona and Michigan in the legislatures, the Washington Examiner reported. On Sunday Morning Futures, Giuliani talked about multiple issues in states like Wisconsin and Georgia, including video of people producing suitcases full of ballots...
    Rudy Giuliani could have potentially exposed hundreds of people to COVID-19 before learning this weekend that he was infected, a doctor warns. As The Inquisitr reported, President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Sunday to announce that the former New York City mayor had become infected with the coronavirus. Giuliani had been taking the lead on Trump’s legal challenges seeking to overturn the results of the election, and over the course of the last few days had attended hearings and made court appearances pushing the case. Giuliani’s infection has raised fears that many others could have contracted the virus from him. In an interview with CNN, Dr. Megan Ranney said that an appearance in Atlanta on Thursday where Giuliani was seen giving hugs, posing for photographs, and shaking hands with people while not wearing a mask or observing social distancing measures was particularly concerning. Ranney said that the days before...
    Drew Angerer/Getty Images President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani sent out a reassuring message via Twitter Sunday night, following reports of being hospitalized after testing positive for the coronavirus, stating that he’s “feeling good.” “Thank you to all my friends and followers for all the prayers and kind wishes. I’m getting great care and feeling good,” Giuliani tweeted. “Recovering quickly and keeping up with everything.” Thank you to all my friends and followers for all the prayers and kind wishes. I’m getting great care and feeling good. Recovering quickly and keeping up with everything. — Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 7, 2020 Giuliani, who is receiving care at Georgetown University Medical Center, has been leading Trump’s legal efforts in numerous states aimed at overturning the results of the 2020 election. Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
    A plan to sell a federal archives building in Seattle hits trouble: The DNA of our region is located there Xavier Becerra is Biden’s Health and Human Services secretary pick: report 39 Gifts That Are Selling Like Hotcakes During The Holidays Ad Microsoft Top credit card wipes out interest until 2022 (seriously) Ad Microsoft The 23 Hottest Gifts of 2020 Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/192 SLIDES © Jacquelyn Martin/AP/Shutterstock COVID-19 doesn't care who you are or...
    President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani was admitted to Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C. on Sunday evening following testing positive for the coronavirus, according to a source who spoke to CNN’s White House Correspondent Jeremy Diamond. “Well, Wolf [Blitzer], it was just three hours ago the president tweeted that Rudy Giuliani had indeed tested positive for the coronavirus and now a person familiar with the matter tells me Giuliani that was admitted to the hospital today here in Washington, D.C., at Georgetown University Hospital,” Diamond stated, live on air. Watch above, via CNN. Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
    President Donald Trump revealed Sunday on Twitter that his campaign lawyer Rudy Giuliani had tested positive for coronavirus. “Rudy Giuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!” [email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2020 The New York Times reported that Giuliani is getting treated for the virus at the Georgetown University Medical Center. In recent weeks, Giuliani has traveled to several swing states...
    Critics came out of the woodwork to mock Rudy Giuliani shortly after President Donald Trump announced that his personal attorney had tested positive for coronavirus. Trump tweeted the announcement Sunday afternoon, wishing Giuliani well. (RELATED: ‘Tested Positive For The China Virus’: Donald Trump Wishes Giuliani Well After Coronavirus Diagnosis) [email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2020 The New York Times followed with a report that the former Republican New York City mayor was being treated at Georgetown University Medical Center. Rudy Giuliani, who has tested positive for the coronavirus, is at Georgetown University Medical Center, @maggieNYT reports. https://t.co/uf3EBc90x6 — Cliff Levy (@cliffordlevy) December...
    NEW YORK -- Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani was admitted to the hospital after he was diagnosed with COVID-19, sources told ABC News.The 76-year-old personal lawyer to the president was admitted to Georgetown Hospital Sunday in Washington Sunday. It is unclear when exactly Giuliani tested positive or the details of his condition.President Donald Trump tweeted the news earlier Sunday and wished Giuliani a speedy recovery."[email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" the president tweeted Sunday, repeating baseless claims of election fraud.Giuliani continues to lead Trump's legal challenges in an attempt to block Joe Biden's victory, despite mounting losses in court. Attorney General William Barr even told the Associated Press that...
    WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Sunday his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for the coronavirus. The 76-year-old former New York mayor has traveled extensively to battleground states in recent days and weeks in an effort to help Trump subvert his election loss. On numerous occasions he has met with local officials for hours at a time without wearing a mask. Trump, who confirmed Giuliani’s positive test in a Sunday afternoon tweet, wished him a speedy recovery. “Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!” Trump wrote. Giuliani attended a hearing at the Georgia Capitol on Thursday where he went without a mask for several hours. Several state senators also did not wear masks at the hearing. On Wednesday night, Giuliani was in Lansing, Michigan, to testify in a highly unusual 4 1/2-hour legislative hearing in which he pushed Republican lawmakers to ignore the certification of Joe...
    Before Mellissa Carone earned viral fame as Rudy Giuliani’s star witness at a voter fraud hearing the week, the 33-year-old was known for a much racier appearance. As The Daily Mail reported, the woman whose testimony ended up as a Saturday Night Live skit was sentenced to probation last year for sending sex tapes to her fiance’s ex-wife as part of a two-year campaign of harassment. The report noted that she had been accused of harassing the 42-year-old victim, including sending explicit videos by email. The report noted that investigators traced the email back to Carone, and she later told police that she had sent them. She was charged with obscenity and computer charges, but later pleaded to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct as a part of a plea deal, the report added. Carone opened up about the sex tape, telling the Huffington Post that it was actually her...
    President Donald Trump announced Sunday that his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for the novel coronavirus. “@RudyGiuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!” Trump tweeted. (RELATED: ‘Payback’: Dana Bash Says Trump Knows He Lost And Lawsuits Are About Revenge) [email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2020 Giuliani has been front and center in recent weeks, leading the charge in numerous hearings and press...
    By AAMER MADHANI, Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for coronavirus. The president confirmed in a Sunday afternoon tweet that the former New York mayor had tested positive. Giuliani has traveled extensively to battleground states in recent weeks in an effort to help Trump subvert his election loss. Trump wished Giuliani a speedy recovery. “Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!” Trump wrote in his tweet. Giuliani made an appearance earlier on Sunday on Fox News to speak about his legal challenges in several states on behalf of Trump. Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Tags: Associated Press, New York
    (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, Trump said on Twitter on Sunday. (Reporting by Jan Wolfe; Editing by Daniel Wallis) Copyright 2020 Thomson Reuters. Tags: diseases, infectious diseases, public health, United States, coronavirus
    Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Tags: Associated Press
    Donald Trump announced that Rudy Giuliani contracted the coronavirus, and as news of the diagnosis broke across the media, a lot of people were deeply concerned about Giuliani’s possible spreading of the virus. As CNN’s Jeremy Diamond spoke to Fredricka Whitfield to break down the news, he noted that Giuliani’s diagnosis comes after numerous people close to Trump have tested positive for Covid-19. Diamond noted that Giuliani mostly refuses to abide by public health guidelines, and that Giuliani has been traveling around the country recently to lead Trump’s efforts to dispute the 2020 Election results. “Some of these events, you saw Mayor Giuliani not wearing a mask. He was in indoor spaces where most of the attendees were not wearing masks,” Diamond said. “If you don’t follow these guidelines, and you continue to not change your behavior, this is going to happen. Of course, we wish Mayor Giuliani...
    Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who has spearheaded the efforts of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign to challenge and potentially overturn the results of the general election, has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19. The president revealed Giuliani’s test result via Twitter on Sunday afternoon. “@RudyGiuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus,” Trump wrote. “Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!” As tweeted by the Detroit Free Press‘ Dave Boucher in the wake of the commander-in-chief’s announcement, Giuliani spoke for hours without wearing a face mask on Wednesday while presenting evidence at a legislative hearing in Michigan that he and the Trump team believe proves widespread voter fraud occurred. At one point during the proceedings, he even asked a witness...
    Rey Del Rio/Getty Let our journalists help you make sense of the noise: Subscribe to the Mother Jones Daily newsletter and get a recap of news that matters.Rudy Giuliani has become the latest member of Donald Trump’s inner circle to test positive for the coronavirus, according to this presidential tweet:  [email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2020 Giuliani, who has been leading the president’s legal challenges to President-elect Joe Biden’s election win, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 a little more than two weeks after his son, a special assistant to the president. Last month, the former New York mayor, who is 76, claimed he...
    (CNN) — El abogado personal del presidente Trump, Rudy Giuliani, dio positivo por el coronavirus, anunció el presidente Donald Trump en Twitter. «Mejora pronto Rudy, seguiremos adelante !!!» escribió Trump el domingo. Si bien Trump ha anunciado en Twitter que Giuliani ha dado positivo por coronavirus, el propio Giuliani no lo ha comentado públicamente. MIRA: Socios de Trump, incluido Giuliani, están pidiendo indultos al presidente CNN se ha comunicado con Giuliani. [email protected], by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2020