Sunday, Mar 07, 2021 - 07:00:55
1000 results - (0.000 seconds)

revealed:

KIM Kardashian has been keeping up with her weight loss as she is planning to "divorce" Kanye West. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star - who recently revealed her marriage to husband West is "over" - has opened up about her new weight. 4Kim Kardashian has been keeping up with losing pounds and is nearing her goal weightCredit: instagram.com/kimkardashian How much does Kim Kardashian weigh? The mom of four - who shares two daughters, North and Chicago, and two sons, Saint and Psalm - weighed in at 124 pounds this week. Kim K revealed her weight to PEOPLE during the launch of Revolve’s L.A. Social Club. Her current weight is just four pounds away from her goal of 120 pounds. Back in November, Kim K revealed she was down to 135.8 pounds as she neared her pre-baby weight. 4Her current weight is just four pounds away from her goal of 120...
    The very public 30-year feud between former lovers Mia Farrow and Woody Allen is set to reignite this weekend as the allegations of child sex abuse that crashed the Annie Hall director's career are aired anew. Allen v Farrow, a four-part HBO documentary that will air over the next few weekends is already being attacked as being far too sympathetic to Mia and unfair to 85-year-old Woody. For 30 years Golden Globe winner Mia, 76, has been on a 'crusade' to destroy Allen because he had an affair and later married one of her daughters and - she claims - sexually abused another who was just 7-years-old at the time. But Mia's own life has been fraught with drama and tragedy including the premature deaths of three of her 14 children, accusations of violent rages and tragic deaths of her own siblings. And while some wonder why Mia herself wasn't more...
    There were some mild complaints after Thursday night’s reveal of the 2021 NBA All-Star starters, but this year’s lineups didn’t stir up much controversy. Outside of a close race between Luka Doncic and Damian Lillard for the final guard spot, the Western Conference starting five was easy enough to predict. Early fan voting returns showed the Eastern Conference group wouldn’t bring many surprises either.  NBA ALL-STAR 2021: Final results from fan vote As for the reserves? Now that’s where the All-Star selection process gets interesting. There will be snubs with only seven spots left in each conference (two guards, three forwards, two wild cards), but that’s always the case ahead of the All-Star break.  (Note: Sporting News did not have an official media vote for All-Star starters this year. Reserves are chosen by NBA head coaches, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun here.) Eastern Conference All-Star starters Position Player...
    A WOMAN shared genius organization tips using bargains from the dollar store. The items can all be found at the Dollar Tree – meaning you can still tidy up your home on a budget. 11One woman shared genius organization hacks from Dollar TreeCredit: YouTube 11The tips were shared by YouTuber Kallie Branciforte, who runs the channel But First, CoffeeCredit: YouTube 11In one tip, she showed how to use sticky hooks to stash itemsCredit: YouTube The dollar-saving deals were shared in a YouTube video by Kallie Branciforte, who runs the channel But First, Coffee. First, she revealed how to make an organizer for papers or mail using napkin holders. "Zip tie each end then cut off the excess zip tie," she revealed. She showed how the holders made the perfect organizer for stashing papers. Next, she showed how to use garden hangers as "S-hooks" to hang odds and ends in the...
    Getty Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving. At the beginning of the season, Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Kyrie Irving took a seven-game long hiatus due to personal reasons. The sudden decision to sit out by Irving confused many especially because it was on the heels of Kevin Durant’s first six-day quarantine of the season and James Harden had not been traded to the Nets yet. One analyst’s report on why Kyrie had decided not to play left Twitter in an uproar. Reporter Brandon ‘Scoop B’ Robinson was the reporter that tweeted that Irving’s reason for not playing in the game was simply that he just did not feel like it. Scoop B made an appearance on Ian Begley’s show The Putback to add more context to his controversial tweet.Reporter Details the Reason Behind Kyrie’s ‘Personal Leave’“’I just don’t wanna play’ was the tweet and what I actually learned in...
    A WOMAN showed off her TJ Maxx & Marshalls haul – revealing she picked up branded products for a QUARTER of the price. The YouTuber revealed her shopping haul in a video, as she showed off her makeup and beauty finds with her followers. 6YouTuber Paige Koren revealed she snagged name-brand makeup items for a fraction of the cost at TJ Maxx and MarshallsCredit: Paige Koren/Youtube 6She got items from brands like Marc Jacobs, Nars, Becca, and moreCredit: Paige Koren/Youtube YouTuber Paige Koren revealed the finds with her followers. The first item she showed off was a mini-size vegan milk cleanser from the brand Milk – which retails for $15, but she snagged for just $5.99. "I was like – you know what, I can't beat this deal. I have to try it," she said. She then went on to show her makeup finds in her haul from Marshalls. In...
    GEORGINA RODRIGUEZ has confessed to pigging out on popcorn with the kids when Cristiano Ronaldo is away on football duty. The ripped Juventus star is known for his strict diet and his only guilty pleasure is an occasional pizza with his eldest son Cristiano Jr. 7Georgina Rodriguez has racked up over 23.7million followers on InstagramCredit: Instagram @georginagio But Rodriguez, who has a three-year-old daughter called Alana Martina with Ronaldo and plays mum to his three other children, likes to 'spoil' herself when he's not there. Speaking during an interview with InStyle,, the 27-year-old revealed: "We tend to eat the same because we always eat together. "But if he’s with the team or travelling to an away match, me and the kids spoil ourselves. "We ask for pizzas for example. Or we stuff ourselves with popcorn.” His mother Dolores Aveiro, who has bounced back from a life-threatening stroke, revealed that Ronaldo's...
    OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER wants no excuses and no moaning from his highly-paid Manchester United stars about the relentless run of fixtures. United have reached the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup, are still in the FA Cup and, having been knocked out of the Champions League, have two extra games to play in the Europa League if they go all the way. 6 6Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told his Man Utd stars they earn enough to cope with the packed scheduleCredit: Getty Images - Getty They have played 40 matches already this season and it’s just the middle of February. But if any of his highly-paid stars even think about grumbling they will have the boss to answer to. David De Gea tops the list, raking in £375,000 per week - totalling £19.5million a year. In fact, 14 first-team players all earn £100,000 or more per week, with Paul Pogba (£290k),...
    Cloris Leachman died in January at the age of 94 and now her death certificate reveals that COVID-19 contributed to the legendary stage and screen actress' passing. Leachman died of a stroke, a spokesperson for the San Diego County's Medical Examiner's Office confirmed to People magazine. The spokesperson added that the coronavirus contributed to her death but was not the underlying cause.  ET Online, who first reported the news, revealed that Leachman was cremated on Feb. 7 and her remains are with her daughter, Dinah, in California. CELEBRITIES REACT TO CLORIS LEACHMAN'S DEATH: 'ALWAYS LEFT US SMILING' In January, her rep told Fox News that she died in Encinitas, Calif. with her daughter by her side.  "There was no one like Cloris. With a single look she had the ability to break your heart or make you laugh 'till the tears ran down your face," said Leachman's longtime manager Juliet Green via Leachman's rep Monique...
    By Rodolfo León 0 COMMENTS 02/18/2021 2:57 pm The following week the Second season of content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Y Activision He has finally revealed everything we can expect for the next few weeks. Remember that this content also applies to Warzone, the popular battle royale of the saga. One of the most important additions is the new zombie mode for Black ops cold war called Outbreak, which will be “the next chapter in the history of Dark Aether“. According to the blog post by Activision, this experience “will take players to massive places like the Ural Mountainspacked with new enemies, objectives, rewards and information to discover on foot or in vehicles. “ Of course, that is not all that awaits us. On the multiplayer side, users can anticipate the return of the mode Gun Game, as well as the...
    NASA successfully landed its most complex Mars rover yet on Thursday, sparking cheers of joy at the space agency's HQ in California. The Perseverance robot will scan Martian rock for signs of alien life and carry out tests that are key to future manned missions to the Red Planet. 8The Perseverance rover touched down on Mars on Thursday In an interview ahead of the landing this week, Nasa Chief Scientist James Green laid out the primary goal of the interplanetary mission. "We want to search the past from the rock record to see if Mars could have supported life," he said on Neil DeGrasse Tyson's podcast, StarTalk. "My secret wish is that we find it. We don’t anticipate getting fossils, but there are potential cells or microbial indications that life could have survived on Mars in its early history." The nuclear battery-powered rover has landed at the edge of an...
    There's no doubt the pandemic has been particularly tough on singletons, from struggling to forge connections when you can't meet in person to feelings of loneliness with no end date seemingly in sight. However, people from around the world have taken to anonymous sharing app Whisper, to reveal how their attitudes towards dating has changed since Covid-19 took hold last year, and some of them have found things have actually improved.  Writing candidly, many confessed their sex lives are better because they took the opportunity to be intimate with a friend instead of casual dating.    Another individual revealed hearing about their friends' struggles with children, makes them grateful for being single.  People from around the world took to anonymous sharing app Whisper, to discuss how the pandemic has changed their attitudes towards dating - including one anonymous person who said they've been talking dirty to replace being unable to have...
    SERGIO AGUERO has revealed he is still friends with maverick Italian ex-team-mate Mario Balotelli despite an argument over his 'Why always me' shirt. The Manchester City frontman says they have remained in contact despite the different paths their careers have taken eight years after Balotelli’s backdoor exit from the club. 2Sergio Aguero pulled Mario Balotelli up about his 'Why always me' shirtCredit: Fotosports International The Argentine told famous Spanish streamer Ibai Llanos on Twitch: “We still talk even today. “Balotelli was good and he wasn’t crazy like they say but he was very short-tempered. “Having a short fuse in football makes you do things you don’t think.” Aguero, who first lifted the lid on his relationship with his former team-mate in his 2014 book ‘Born to Rise: My Story’, also revealed he tried to get the striker to see sense by getting a friend to put together a scrapbook of...
    ISAAC Baptiste’s mystery illness is revealed next week in EastEnders as his mum Sheree begs him not to date Lola.  Isaac revealed he had some health issues he was keeping quiet last month after Patrick had a stroke. Visit our EastEnders page for the latest gossip Find all EastEnders spoilers here 3Kim sets up Isaac and Lola on a dateCredit: BBC Isaac praised his mum for supporting Patrick and in the process revealed he was worried no one would be able to look past his own health issues.  He said: “Not everyone gets a second chance at finding love. I mean you can look past Patrick’s health issues… but who’s going to look past mine?" Next week’s episodes of EastEnders will see the plot thicken as Kim promises to bag Isaac a date. 3Sheree tries to sabotage Isaac's next date with LolaCredit: BBC After Whitney turns...
    FORMER politician and presidential election hopeful Bob Dole has revealed he has stage-four lung cancer at the age of 97. Dole, from Russell, Kansas, represented the state in Congress for almost 36 years before resigning from the Senate in 1996 to challenge Bill Clinton. But who is Dole and what has he said about smoking? 2It is not known if Bob Dole himself smokes or has ever taken up the habitCredit: Alamy Live News Does Bob Dole smoke? It is not known if Bob Dole himself smokes or has ever taken up the habit. But Dole has become synonymous the Big Tobacco companies after making a series of shocking remarks about the effect of smoking on health. During a visit to tobacco-growing Kentucky, the Republican said it was not necessarily addictive. On February 18, 2021, Dole - a World War II veteran - revealed he was in the midst of a...
    FEAR of the dreaded “nul points” has not dampened James Newman’s Eurovision dream – he’s going back for round two. I can reveal the British singer/songwriter, who is the older brother of fellow singer John Newman, has signed up to represent the UK again after last year’s contest was ­cancelled. 12James Newman is the UK's Eurovision act for 2021Credit: Victor Frankowski 12He is the older brother of fellow singer John Newman, pictured leftCredit: Instagram @jamesnewman James had been announced as our entry at the end of February last year, just three weeks before the nation went into the first lockdown. And though he has now been selected again, he has been tasked with writing an even better song. Last night James, who has previously written for Little Mix and Ed Sheeran, said: “I’m so excited and honoured to be getting a second chance at representing my country in the Eurovision...
    New York : Although today he has more than two decades of artistic career and has achieved great success, especially on television, Juan Soler He confesses that it was not easy at all to confront his family during his youth and reveal to them that he wanted to be in the middle, and points out that the one with whom he had the most conflicts on this issue was with his father. In the section “Put Your Tail on the Burro” by Jorge “El Burro” Van Rankin In “Hoy”, the actor pointed out that at first he never imagined himself on the small screen, because he practiced a lot of high-performance sports and was part of a national team in his native Argentina, but after taking a test he was completely in love with the profession . “The performance came to me by chance. I practiced rugby professionally and...
              A Fulton County elections report revealed extensive problems occurred with chain of custody and absentee ballot processing during the general election. The State Election Board contracted Seven Hills Strategies (SHS) to monitor Fulton County from its pre-electoral processes through the recent runoffs. An SHS monitor synthesized 270 hours of observation into a 14-page report, published last month. The monitor was careful to emphasize that they didn’t witness any fraudulent activity such as ballot stuff or double-counting. In addition to multiple reports of absentee ballots sent to incorrect addresses, the monitor reported that the absentee ballot processing was “extremely sloppy” and rife with chain of custody issues. The monitor cited one example of the headquarter building functioning as both the additional voter verification area and a holding room for ballots between the mailroom and another processing room. The monitor stated that it witnessed staff members attempting...
    KAMALA Harris' stepdaughter Ella Emhoff made her runway debut at New York Fashion Week after the vice president's eye-catching swearing-in ceremony. Harris' 21-year-old stepdaughter Emhoff modeled designs from Proenza Schouler’s Fall 2021 line just weeks after IMG Models announced that they had signed the fine arts students in New York City. 8Emhoff modeled designs from Proenza Schouler’s Fall 2021 line just weeks after getting signed by IMG ModelsCredit: AFP 8Footage of Emhoff's runway debut was revealed to social media on ThursdayCredit: AFP Footage of Emhoff's runway debut was revealed to social media on Thursday. According to Vogue, the designers behind Proenza Schouler - Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez - had the collection video filmed at the Parrish Art Museum in Water Mill on Long Island. Emhoff was featured wearing three different looks from the 2021 collection - all while donning her natural curls. Her three looks consisted of a long gray...
    Dolly Parton has turned down yet another accolade offered to her – this time, from her home state of Tennessee. In a statement, Parton said she asked lawmakers not to consider a bill to erect a statue of her on the grounds of the state's Capitol. This comes just weeks after the country superstar revealed  she turned down the Presidential Medal of Freedom, twice. "I want to thank the Tennessee legislature for their consideration of a bill to erect a statue of me on the Capitol grounds," Parton's statement, shared on her social media pages, reads. "I am honored and humbled by their intention but I have asked the leaders of the state legislature to remove the bill from any and all consideration." View this post on Instagram A post shared by Dolly Parton (@dollyparton) The bill, introduced by State Rep. John Mark Windle, was passed by a state House...
    Cha eunwoo reached its peak when participating in True beauty, one of the most popular Korean series globally. During the broadcast of the drama, and even before the premiere, his work was criticized on social networks. Cha Eun Woo on Instagram. Photo: Capture In this regard, the member of STAR He argued, in an interview with the Sport Chosun newspaper, that he ignored the bad comments and only concentrated on listening to the advice of people close to him. “I preferred not to inquire into external opinions because my ears can tremble. I tend to listen to the people around me to work on improving the points that they point out to me ”. Cha Eun Woo in behind the scenes for True Beauty. Photo: Eunwoo / Instagram Also, Cha Eunwoo stressed that he was engrossed in the controversy over his acting skills. “I feel like I did...
    Loading the player... The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City (RHOSLC) is coming to a close after an entertaining and popular debut season. From feuds about “smelling like a hospital” to tense sit downs in hot spring baths in Utah, RHOSLC quickly developed its own identity among the longstanding Real Housewives franchise. As the inaugural season comes to a close, no one stands out more from the group of ladies than Mary Cosby. The sole Black member of the cast, Cosby has made headline after headline since the premiere of the series. Here are five of the most shocking truths fans have learned this year about the one and only Mary Cosby. Mary Cosby Image:Bravo She hates hospital smell Yes, the most quoted phrase from a Real Housewives show this year came from this rookie on her first episode ever, and for good reason. At the start of...
    These Family Board Games Will Make Hanging Out Together the Best Part of the Week With disdain for aspects of police job, Chris Daukaus targets full-time fighter status Best & Worst Refinance Mortgage Companies of 2021 Ad Microsoft These Unsold Jeep Grand Cherokees Are Now Dirt Cheap Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/14 SLIDES © MTV (3) Bumpin’ reality stars! MTV’s The Challenge has resulted in a ton of relationships through the years — and a ton of babies. While some competitors have fallen in love in front of the cameras and went on to create families, others have competed, won some money and gone home to expand their brood. Cory Wharton, for example, first met Cheyenne...
    South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg charged with 3 misdemeanors in fatal 2020 crash NASAs Perseverance rover nails Mars landing, ready to search for life © Nintendo/YouTube Pyra showing off her invitation to Super Smash Bros. Nintendo/YouTube On Wednesday, Nintendo revealed Pyra and Mythra as new characters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Fans of the late streamer Etika were overjoyed at this news, who knew how much he loved the characters. "Eikta" trended on Twitter as fans thought of how he would have reacted to this reveal.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. In Nintendo Direct released, the usually secretive Japanese video game titan pulls back the curtain on what they have been working on behind the scenes, giving players a taste of what's to come. Monday's Direct was watched by over three million concurrent viewers across platforms like YouTube and Twitch, according to esports reporter Rod...
    Pyra showing off her invitation to Super Smash Bros. Nintendo/YouTube On Wednesday, Nintendo revealed Pyra and Mythra as new characters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Fans of the late streamer Etika were overjoyed at this news, who knew how much he loved the characters. "Eikta" trended on Twitter as fans thought of how he would have reacted to this reveal.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. In Nintendo Direct released, the usually secretive Japanese video game titan pulls back the curtain on what they have been working on behind the scenes, giving players a taste of what's to come. Monday's Direct was watched by over three million concurrent viewers across platforms like YouTube and Twitch, according to esports reporter Rod "Slasher Breslau.  The announcement of shooter Splatoon 3, Mario costumes coming to Animal Crossing, and a pair of new Zelda-themed Joy-Cons caught a fair share of the...
    Musician Demi Lovato revealed she suffered brain damage following her drug overdose in 2018. Lovato opened up about her overdose and its lasting effects in the trailer for her upcoming docuseries, “Demi Lovato: Dancing With The Devil.” “I was left with brain damage and I still deal with the effects of that today,” Lovato shared. “I don’t drive a car because I have blind spots in my vision.” Lovato revealed she had a hard time reading following her overdose. The singer claimed it took her two months to be able to read from a book. (RELATED: Demi Lovato Says She Had ‘Three Strokes’ And A ‘Heart Attack’ After Near-Fatal Overdose) “I dealt with a lot of the repercussions and I feel like they kind of are still there to remind me if I ever get into a dark place again,” Lovato said. “I”m grateful for those reminders, but I’m...
    Getty Carson Wentz of the Philadelphia Eagles The national media has been feeding football fans junk food for nearly three weeks. Now comes the real meal. The Philadelphia Eagles received only one trade offer for Carson Wentz and it came from the Indianapolis Colts. They had no choice but to accept it. According to FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer, the Chicago Bears never made an offer despite doing their “homework” and that mysterious third team — the Houston Texans, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, New England Patriots were all mentioned — was just a mirage. The Colts had all the leverage and used it to swindle the Eagles on Thursday by grabbing Wentz in exchange for a 2021 third-round draft pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first-rounder. Colts were really only spot that made sense. Bears did their homework but never made an offer,...
    Editorial: Gaming / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Instagram / News / Discord / Forums A few minutes ago we told you that Bloober Team is working on a new horror project and many of us think it could be the return of Silent Hill. Now a new rumor suggests that the series will return, but at the hands of another study. What happens is that VGC, a medium that has already advanced other news in advance, reports that Konami has already hired a major Japanese studio to take charge of a new Silent Hill. This new project would be revealed sometime in the summer. Multiple sources also informed the outlet that the new Silent Hill would be different from past installments of the series. That said, it was not specified in what sense or if it will be a high-budget project. Find out: Check out the best gaming...
    SUSAN Boyle became one of TV's biggest ever success stories when she belted out I Dreamed A Dream on Britain's Got Talent. In the 13 years since Susan left Simon Cowell's jaw on the floor during the audition round of the show, she has performed around the world and amassed a fortune. 5Susan Boyle is arguably Britain's biggest TV success storyCredit: AP:Associated Press But she's also kept her feet firmly on the ground and done things on her own terms. We take a look at what she's been up to in the years since finishing second to dance troupe Diversity. Moneymaker Susan's music career is reported to have earned her £22million - but she isn't flash with her cash at all. The star revealed to Piers Morgan that she lives off a rather more humble £300-£500 weekly allowance, calling the sum "plenty". Last year we revealed how her four companies...
    NASA is hoping to land its Perseverance rover on the surface of Mars later today and a cool YouTube videos shows some of the stunning scenes it will see. The amazing 4K Video was put together by Elder Fox Documentaries and uses actual images from Mars taken by Nasa's curiosity rover. 1The red surface of Mars is brought to life in the 4k videoCredit: Nasa / YouTube / ElderFox Documentaries The video is ready to watch on YouTube and shows Mars's rocky red surface. All the images were captured by Nasa's Curiosity rover a bit like a selfie and then the selfie arm is removed from the image. The caption of the video explains: "Although this looks like an image taken by some sort of Martian, it is actually the result of dozens of exposures taken by a camera on the rovers robotic arm. "The arm is then digitally removed...
    EASTENDERS' Jessie Wallace picked up some essentials in North London today after her character Kat Slater's shock fling with Phil Mitchell in the soap. The actress, 49, kept warm in a fluffy brown coat that wouldn't be out of place in Kat's wardrobe. 7Jessie Wallace wrapped up warm in North London todayCredit: BackGrid She covered her face with a mask and wore shades for the low-key outing. Finishing her outfit with tracksuit bottoms and trainers, Jessie held a bag of groceries as she climbed into a car. EastEnder Kat is currently the talk of soapland after she seduced Walford hardman Phil - who is played by actor Steve McFadden - while he was meant to be having a romantic reunion dinner with his ex-wife. However, Sharon was left eating alone when Phil spotted her talking to a waiter and assumed she was flirting. 7The actress picked up some groceriesCredit: BackGrid...
    EMMERDALE'S Charley Webb has revealed she ended up in hospital after experiencing stabbing pain in her breast. The 32-year-old, who plays Debbie Dingle on the ITV soap, said that she was hesitant to go to her doctor in light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic but is "really happy" she did. 5Charley Webb revealed she went to hospital last week after suffering stabbing pain in her breastCredit: INSTAGRAM Taking to her her Instagram Story, she said: "I went to the doctor's last week because I've been having this pain in my boob which I know Is really personal but I wanted to talk about it because I put it off for ages. "I put it off and put it off because I was so worried about going into them with anything at the moment, with everything that going on." The actress went on to urge her followers to get checked over...
    KATIE Price has quit Ex On The Beach after the show was pushed back by four months due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. The three-times married star, 42, was in talks to join the upcoming MTV series as a "love guru". 5Katie Price has quit Ex On The BeachCredit: Instagram However, The Sun can exclusively reveal that Katie has backed out of her appearance after the show's filming schedule was delayed, with her rep confirming: "Katie has commitments in the UK and is certainly focused on a super exciting year ahead." A source also told The Sun: "Katie's so busy at the moment - she doesn't have time and now the show has moved it's tough to reschedule. "She also doesn't want to be away from her family and Carl for a long time. "She's talked a lot about how she wants to be engaged soon and won't be able...
    A MOM-of-10 showed off her epic monthly grocery shop – and she has SO much food it filled her entire kitchen. The food haul was revealed by Sarah, who runs the YouTube channel "Our Tribe of Many" on YouTube. 10Sarah, a mom-of-ten, revealed the grocery haul that will feed her family for a monthCredit: Our Tribe of Many/Youtube 10The grocery haul filled her entire kitchenCredit: Our Tribe of Many/Youtube Sarah and husband have a bustling home with 10 kids, ranging from age 17 to one year old. According to the family's profile, they live in Lincoln, Nebraska. Although she tried to place an order from Sam's Club, Sarah said she ran into issues – so she ventured out into a snowstorm to secure her haul. She went through the items that she said will feed the dozen family members for a month – and showed how the groceries completely filled her...
    SUE and Noel Radford are parents to Britain's biggest family and have 22 kids and six grandchildren. The Radford family isn't shy about opening up their home to the nation - particularly Millie Radford who's been pretty candid about everything from her lip fillers and hair extensions to her boyfriend and baby. 3Millie is the seventh child and third daughter of Sue and Noel Radford and was born in 2001 - making her 19-year-oldCredit: Stewart Williams - The Sun Who is Millie Radford and how old is she?     Millie is the seventh child and third daughter of Sue and Noel and was born in 2001 - making her 19-year-old. She lives in Morecambe, Lancs with her parents and siblings and is the third of the Radford kids to have a child of their own. What has she said about getting lip fillers and hair extensions?   Millie...
    Star will be a streaming platform within the Disney Plus app and will have all the adult content from Fox. Like Deadpool and Duro de Matar. When Disney Plus revealed the development of its new streaming platform Star We were all confused as to whether that would represent an additional expense to our wallet. The problem was obvious: after buying Fox Mickey Mouse had too much content, like the series of Die Hard, that did not seem appropriate to be integrated with children’s content. Star is the solution they created and now they have finally explained how everything will work. And not only that, they revealed their full launch catalog. How Star will integrate with Disney Plus Through your official press site for Europe, the company revealed all the details around this new platform. Which, fortunately, will be directly integrated into the app that all its subscribers already have...
    Jennifer Love Hewitt is telling all about her drunken night out with Betty White. Appearing on “The Drew Barrymore Show,” the 41-year-old actress opened up about her friendship with “Golden Girls” icon Betty White — jokingly revealing she thought she was “going to kill the national treasure Betty White” during their drunken stupor. “One of the only times that I’ve been, like, super drunk was with Betty in public and she veered off into a bush and I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, I am going to kill the national treasure Betty White,’” Hewitt jokingly recalled. “[…] Then she loves to end her nights with you by eating gummy bears.” “She’s everything you want her to be and more,” Hewitt added. “She’s the best and I just love her to pieces.” Before diving into the story, Hewitt offered some insight into her friendship with the Hollywood legend and revealed some of White’s favorite...
    DAVID ALABA will become the best-paid player in the Premier League should he join Chelsea this summer. The Austrian star, 28, has confirmed he will quit Bayern Munich at the end of the season. 4Alaba will become the highest-paid PL player if he joins Chelsea on a free this summer 4David Alaba will quit Bayern in the summer, with Chelsea in line to make him the PL's top earner on £400,000 per weekCredit: AFP or licensors Alaba is out of contract at the Allianz Arena and has turned down a number of extension offers, believing the club to be undervaluing him. It's claimed the versatile defender is chasing wages of £400,000 a week - with Bayern unwilling to go that high. Chelsea and Real Madrid appear to be locked in a straight shootout to sign Alaba. And while £400,000 a week would be an astronomical pay-packet, signing him for absolutely...
    A student who is claimed to be Vladimir Putin's secret daughter said she is loving the 'limelight' after her identity was revealed by the opposition media in Russia. But Luiza Rozova - a 17-year-old also known as Elizaveta Krivonogikh - refused to confirm or deny she is the Kremlin strongman's heiress. She is allegedly the love child of the Russian leader from an extramarital relationship with Svetlana Krivonogikh, a cleaner-turned-multimillionaire. Luiza Rozova (pictured left) who is claimed to be Vladimir Putin's (right) secret daughter said she is loving the 'limelight' after being outed by the opposition media in Russia The Russian leader is said to have had an affair with Svetlana Krivonogikh (pictured) and fathered Elizaveta, 17, during his first term as president RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Roman Abramovich's £200MILLION British property empire... Inside Russia's doomsday nuclear defence base: Inner......
    NINTENDO has revealed dozens of new games coming out this year and next. During a special Direct event, Nintendo Switch owners were bombarded with new titles approaching launch. 2Your Nintendo Switch is getting loads of new games this yearCredit: Nintendo The list includes a mix of newer games and existing titles from other platforms – as well as some older Nintendo ports. There's something for everyone, with a good mix of traditional Nintendo franchises and third-party offerings. There's Mario Golf Super Rush and a HD remake of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Iconic console blockbuster Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is finally coming to Switch. 2Care for a round of golf with everybody's favourite plumber?Credit: Nintendo And we've got release dates for games like Monster Hunter Rise and Star Wars Hunters. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is also getting some Super Mario-themed DLC. We've included the full list of announcements in...
    Editorial: Gaming / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Instagram / News / Discord / Forums Nintendo had mentioned that in the new Nintendo Direct that it carried out a few moments ago there would only be information related to the next releases for Nintendo Switch. However, it was not entirely true, as the company revealed Splatoon 3 with great fanfare, but you will have to wait several months to be able to play it. Splatoon fans have called for the return of the franchise in an entirely new iteration and Nintendo had hinted on several occasions that the series could return. Although the clues were not clear, apparently the company wanted to confirm it to the fans and today it finally officially revealed that it is already working on the new installment of the franchise. Nintendo usually reserves the last minutes of the Nintendo Direct for impressive reveals and...
    A CORONATION Street star broke down in hysterical sobbing when he was being axed - and kept his job, a top celebrity agent has revealed. Best-selling author Melanie Blake has used her years representing the top soap stars in the UK to inspire her to reveal the incident from the unnamed current star. ???? Follow our soap spoilers live blog for more news and gossip about EastEnders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale... 3Ruthless Women author Melanie Blake has revealed the backstage Corrie storyCredit: NICKY JOHNSON/MIDAS PR In her new book Ruthless Women, there is a scene where a male soap star is being axed from fictional soap Falcon Bay but breaks down and begs for his job. And Melanie has now revealed the scene was inspired by a real-life account of a current Coronation Street star. She told Digital Spy: "That's actually a true story. There's an actor on Coronation Street right now...
    New York : President Biden keeps his promise to push for immigration reform. Photo: NICHOLAS KAMM / . / . The president’s immigration reform Joe biden It will be presented this Thursday in Congress and, if approved, will allow citizenship to be granted to undocumented immigrants, “dreamers”, TPS holders, agricultural workers, in addition to facilitating family reunions. On the first day of his administration, President Biden announced the general guidelines of the project “America’s Citizenship Act of 2021”, which will also increase some work visas, as well as the Diversity Visas program, which would go from 50,000 to 80,000. “It is his vision of how the immigration system should be changed … and it opens the discussion on immigration after the last four years,” said one of the advisers focused on immigration issues. “Creates the path to citizenship for 11 million undocumented immigrants with temporary...
    Rakhi Sawant’s marriage to UK based businessman Ritesh has always been a topic of discussion for the longest time. The actress revealed that she got married to him back in 2019 and ever since her revelation, her fans ave been eagerly waiting to see who Ritesh is. While Ritesh might have never made an appearance, Rakhi did open up about him at length on Bigg Boss 14. At the beginning of her stint in the Bigg Boss house, she talked about how she has requested her husband to make an appearance on the show and how much she loves him. Bigg Boss 14’s Rakhi Sawant Begged Husband Ritesh to Reveal His Identity, Says He Agreed to Do It Before They Have Babies. Things started taking a turn when Rakhi opened up about how Ritesh was already married to someone before they tied the knot. She revealed that he even has...
    Last Friday, my phone began to buzz with text messages, DMs, and emails from friends, family, and followers. “Did you see this? He finally did it.” Of course, I knew. Google alerts had notified me the moment it happened. Following the recent backlash for his treatment of pop superstar Britney Spears in the new documentary Framing Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake took to Instagram to not only apologize to her, but also another entertainment heavyweight that he’s disparaged over the years: Janet Jackson. “I’ve seen the messages, tags, comments and concerns and I want to respond,” he wrote in the post, speaking of how his “missteps” contributed to “a system that condones misogyny and racism.” “I am deeply sorry for the times in my life where my actions contributed to the problem, where I spoke out of turn, or did not speak up for what was right.” For anyone who hasn’t...
    New York : YouTube Originals presented a preview of the docuseries on Wednesday Demi lovato: Dancing With the Devil, during a press conference of the Association of Television Critics of the United States. In the show’s teaser, set to premiere on March 23, the streaming company offers fans an in-depth look at Lovato’s life, from her near-fatal overdose in 2018 to how she overcame her struggles with her musical comeback and awakening. personal. “I had so much to say in the last two years, wanting to be clear about what happened. “I had three strokes. I had a heart attack. My doctors said I had between five and ten minutes (to live)Lovato shares in the trailer. The four-part documentary also includes commentary from other musicians, including Elton John and Christina Aguilera, as well as their friends Sirah and Matthew Scott Montgomery. Lovato’s mother, Dianna De La Garza,...
    10 of the most popular products from celebrity QVC lines Bradley Beal hits game-winning FT to cap fun Wizards-Nuggets finish Best & Worst Refinance Mortgage Companies of 2021 Ad Microsoft These Unsold Jeep Grand Cherokees Are Now Dirt Cheap Ad Microsoft Cash back card wipes out interest until mid-2022 Ad Microsoft ...
    A TEARFUL Brooke Baldwin posted an emotional thank-you message to fans on Wednesday night after announcing she's quitting CNN after 13 years. The CNN anchor's heartfelt words come after she revealed on Tuesday that she was leaving the network in April and said there's "more she needs to do." 6Baldwin took to Instagram to address her followers with a teary eyed black-and-white selfieCredit: Instagram 6Baldwin thanked her fans on Wednesday nightCredit: Instagram 6The anchor's heartfelt words come after she revealed she was leaving CNN in AprilCredit: CNN Baldwin, a 41-year-old American journalist and one of the top-earning journalists at CNN, took to Instagram to address her followers with a teary eyed black-and-white selfie. She wrote: "WELL I had no idea how many of you would reach out after I said my thing yesterday. "I have only just now started really reading the emails and text messages." After revealed she...
    Jennifer Love Hewitt is telling all about her drunken night out with Betty White. Appearing on "The Drew Barrymore Show," the 41-year-old actress opened up about her friendship with "Golden Girls" icon Betty White — jokingly revealing she thought she was "going to kill the national treasure Betty White" during their drunken stupor. "One of the only times that I’ve been like super drunk was with Betty in public and she veered off into a bush and I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, I am going to kill the national treasure Betty White,’" Hewitt jokingly recalled. "[…] Then she loves to end her nights with you by eating gummy bears." "She’s everything you want her to be and more," Hewitt added. "She’s the best and I just love her to pieces." BETTY WHITE REVEALS HOW SHE'LL SPEND HER 99TH BIRTHDAY IN QUARANTINE Before diving into the story, Hewitt offered some insight into...
    FOX Cotton Candy in the finale of "The Masked Dancer." During the season 1 finale of The Masked Dancer, Cotton Candy was crowned the show’s first-ever winner. When she took off her mask, she revealed herself as an unexpected celebrity. So, who is the Cotton Candy? MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW! When Cotton Candy Took Off Her Mask, She Revealed Herself As… … Gabby Douglas! For their final guesses, Brian Austin Green guessed Tara Lipinski, Ken Jeong guessed Michelle Kwan, Paula Abdul guessed Gabby Douglas, and Ashley Tisdale guessed Simone Biles. Abdul was the only panelist to guess correctly. Cotton Candy got choked up expressing what her time on The Masked Dancer meant to her, saying “Being the Cotton Candy has been such an amazing journey.” Cotton Candy ‘The Masked Dancer’ Finale Recap Before the Cotton Candy’s season finale performance, she revealed a new, never-before-seen clue hinting at her...
    FOX Sloth in the finale of "The Masked Dancer." During the season 1 finale of The Masked Dancer, Sloth took off her mask, revealing herself as a surprising celebrity. So, who is the Sloth? MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW! Sloth Took Off His Mask, Revealing Himself As… … Maksim Chmerkovskiy! Paula Abdul and Brian Austin Green guessed Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Ken Jeong Guessed Channing Tatum, and Ashley Tisdale guessed Hugh Jackman. Before Sloth took off the mask, the panelists each got to ask one final question. From their questions, we learned: – he has hosted a big event. – he has been seen with his shirt off. – he has been on the cover of a major magazine. – he is over the age of 35. Sloth’s ‘The Masked Dancer’ Finale Recap The Sloth’s shadow play clue, which aired during the two-hour finale’s season recap, was a dog. Sloth’s...
    FOX Tulip in the finale of "The Masked Dancer." During the season 1 finale of The Masked Dancer, Tulip took off her mask, revealing herself as a surprising celebrity. So, who is the Tulip? MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW! When Tulip Took Off Her Mask, She Revealed Herself As… … Mackenzie Ziegler! Paula Abdul guessed Liza Koshy, Ken Jeong guessed Lucy Hale, Brian Austin Green guessed Sabrina Carpenter, and Ashley Tisdale guessed Mackenzie Ziegler. Before Tulip took off the mask, the panelists each got to ask one final question. From their questions, we learned: – she has a reality show background. – she’s not from Los Angeles, but she lives in LA currently. – she “maybe” has a TikTok obsession. – she has been dancing from a young age. Tulip’s ‘The Masked Dancer’ Finale Recap For the finale, Tulip revealed a new, never-before-seen clue hinting at her celebrity...
    FOX Cotton Candy, Sloth, Craig Robinson and Tulip in the Masked Dancer season 1 finale. The Masked Dancer season 1 finale aired on February 17 on FOX, revealing the identities of the final 3 contestants and crowning the show’s very first winner. The two-hour episode included a recap of the season, new performances and clues from the remaining competitors, and final guesses from the panel of celebrity judges. Read on to find out what happened during the season 1 finale The Masked Dancer, including who won in the end! BEWARE OF SPOILERS BELOW. This article will be updated live as the episode airs. ‘The Masked Dancer’ Season 1 Finale Recap Following an hour-long look back at the “Road to the Finals,” it was time for the final 3 to perform one last time in the hopes of being crowned the 2021 victor. The season 1 Masked Dancer finalists...
    Rinaldo Nazzaro, 47, the founder of The Base, a neo-Nazi terrorist organization, once worked for the Department of Homeland Security, it has been reported The 47-year-old American founder of a neo-Nazi terrorist organization who is currently living in Russia was once employed by the Department of Homeland Security, the federal agency confirmed on Wednesday. Rinaldo Nazzaro, the founder and leader of The Base, reportedly posted letters of appreciation from DHS and the Pentagon complimenting him for his job performance. He is thought to have worked in intelligence analysis at DHS and in terrorism training for the military.  One letter that has Marine Corps letterhead praised Nazzaro for helping to kill 13 targeted insurgents.  The three undated letters included one from DHS as well as two that featured official Marine Corps letterhead, according to Vice. ‘I can confirm that Rinaldo Nazzaro worked at DHS from 2004 to 2006,’ a spokesperson...
    More On: andrew cuomo ‘We must be the voices’: Kin of nursing home COVID victims want Cuomo probe Ted Cruz calls for congressional probe of Cuomo nursing home scandal CNN says ‘Cuo-no’ to anchor Chris covering his governor brother Cuomo says he’s offended by mafia references — so why does he act like Sonny Corleone? The FBI and the US Attorney’s office has reportedly opened an investigation into Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s handling of nursing homes amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The investigation, revealed by The Times Union, is examining the actions of members of Cuomo’s coronavirus task force. The unit, created last March, initially consisted of 13 members, including state health Commissioner Howard Zucker and Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa. Cuomo’s administration has faced fierce criticism for a since-rescinded policy ordering all nursing home to accept coronavirus patients discharged from hospitals, despite the outcomes of the tests results. A...
    Loading the player... Kelly Rowland just welcomed her newborn son Noah last month, and in a recent interview, the singer recalls when she went into labor, saying, “We were blown away.” From celebrating her recent birthday, new music, and now a new baby, Rowland’s new year has certainly been busy. In a recent interview with Extra, Rowland revealed she went into labor unexpectedly. Kelly Rowland speaks onstage during Beautycon Festival Los Angeles 2019. (Photo by John Sciulli/Getty Images for Beautycon) Read More: R&B star Kelly Rowland announces birth of second son Rowland says she was taking care of her son Titan when her water broke, saying, “Titan is in the process of going from our bed to his bed, so he called, ‘Mommy, Mommy,’ and I go there in the middle of the night, and next thing I know I was like, ‘You need to go get...
    “I had three strokes. I had a heart attack. My doctors said that I had five to 10 more minutes [to live].” Demi Lovato revealed that her near-fatal drug overdose was much more serious than fans ever knew in a trailer for her upcoming four-part YouTube Originals documentary, “Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil.” The 28-year-old pop star said she hopes to “set the record straight” about what really happened when she was hospitalized for a heroin overdose in 2018. “For the past couple years, I’ve heard a lot of stories about my life and what people think has happened, and I wanted to set the record straight,” Lovato said. “If it can help you, I hope that it can. That was ultimately my purpose to putting this out, to help people on this path.” When recalling her overdose on July 28, 2018, Lovato said she “snapped” despite her...
    Police in San Francisco revealed on Wednesday that a missing computer programmer has been found dead in the attic at his apartment building, more than a month after he was seen on security video going upstairs to his unit but never leaving.  Many questions surrounding the disappearance and death of 50-year-old Christopher Woitel are still unanswered at this time, including how he died, how his body ended up in the attic, and why it remained there undiscovered for a month, despite repeated searches conducted by the police, the manager of the building and a private investigator.  'We can confirm that investigators located the body of Christopher Woitel in the attic in his home,' a San Francisco Police Department spokesperson said in an email to DailyMail.com on Wednesday. 'The cause of death is pending the medical examiner's autopsy.'  Scroll down for video  Found: Christopher Woitel, 50, was found dead inside...
    Getty Tom Brady delivered an epic pregame speech before Super Bowl LV. Tom Brady delivered an epic, player-only pregame speech before the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat Kansas City 31-9 in Super Bowl LV, and parts of his grand locker room oration have surfaced since. “Seize the opportunity! We win today, and we’re champs for life,” Brady exclaimed, addressing the whole team for the first time that season, according to Pro Football Talk’s Peter King. Bucs players called Brady’s speech “the epic of epics” per Tampa Bay Times reporter Rick Stroud, who also noted that Brady prepped his team all week long. Brady sent a daily text of “we will win” to the players. In addition to the text message to teammates saying “we will win,” prior to Super Bowl LV, Tom Brady also gave a players only locker room speech described as the epic of epics. — Rick...
    A next-generation coronavirus vaccine is in the works, but initial funding was denied Rings $60 Video Doorbell Wired is a hell of a deal Best & Worst Refinance Mortgage Companies of 2021 Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/5 SLIDES © Provided by Best Life Gwyneth Paltrow Just Revealed the 3 COVID Symptoms She Can't Get Rid of In early March, before we really knew what we were dealing with in regards to COVID, Gwyneth Paltrow posted a photo of herself on a plane to Paris wearing a mask. "Paranoid? Prudent? Panicked? Placid? Pandemic? Propaganda?" she wrote in the caption. "[I'm] just going to go ahead and sleep with this thing on the plane. I've already been in this movie. Stay safe. Don't shake hands. Wash hands frequently." Paltrow starred in the 2011 movie Contagion, which gained newfound attention...
    THE Real Housewives of Miami is officially returning for a fourth season after being canceled in 2013. Previously on Bravo, the reality series is on the move and will be revived over on NBC’s new streaming platform, Peacock. 6The Real Housewives of Miami is officially coming backCredit: Getty Images - Getty The original series ran for three seasons on Bravo, from February 2011 to November 2013, and starred cast members like Lea Black and Adriana de Moura. Larsa Pippen was a main cast member during season 1 of the show, and rumors are swirling that she’ll return for the new season. Peacock announced the return of RHOM on Wednesday during the 2021 Television Critics Association press tour.  According to a press release, the company decided to bring back the short-lived Real Housewives spinoff after “much fan demand.” 6The show, which starred Larsa Pippen in season 1, is being revived on...
    Sneaky! Kristen Wiig subtly revealed her and Avi Rothman’s twins’ names during a “special thanks” section of the credits in her latest flick “Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar.” The “Bridesmaids” actress, 47, thanked Rothman, 48, as well as “Luna and Shiloh.” The notoriously private “SNL” alum secretly welcomed the twins via surrogate in 2020. In May 2020 she hinted at impeding motherhood during a “Saturday Night Live” Mother’s Day special. She opened up about her struggle to conceive last year to InStyle magazine calling the in vitro fertilization experience “isolating.” During a recent chat with Howard Stern, Wiig said she feels “very lucky about having these two babies and my husband…There’s something really nice about being home with them all the time.” Wiig and Rothman got engaged in August 2019 and revealed during her chat with Stern that the couple have since gotten married.
    AMAZON has delayed its long-awaited New World video game for the third time. The upcoming MMORPG is set to be a blockbuster release – but will miss its spring launch. 4New World is a massively multiplayer online role-playing gameCredit: Amazon Amazon first teased New World back in September 2016. Its original release was set for the spring of 2020, but was then delayed to August that year. Then it was pushed back again to spring 2021. And now Amazon has kicked the can down the road once more, pointing to an August 31 release date. There's currently an Alpha test of the game running right now with a very limited number of users. A Closed Beta version of the game will then go live on July 20. 4It's set in the mid-1600sCredit: Amazon 4The game involves exploring, trading and levelling upCredit: Amazon This will include anyone who has already pre-ordered...
    New York Mets hitting instructor Ryan Ellis was accused of sexual harassment by three female colleagues in 2018, it was revealed Wednesday, but he somehow managed to keep his job until last month, when he was quietly fired in the wake of similar allegations against now-former team general manager Jared Porter. In a statement given to The Athletic, the team explained that it has 'received new information regarding conduct of the disciplined employee in the 2017-2018 timeframe,' but declined to go into specifics. The statement went on to explain that the employee, Ellis, was fired on January 22. The Mets also claimed that Ellis was previously 'disciplined, put into a probationary status, and ordered into counseling' in response to the sexual harassment claims in 2018. Among several allegations reported in The Athletic on Wednesday, Ellis is accused of telling one woman, 'I stare at your a** all the time.' Her...
    DANCING On Ice has been hit by Ofcom complaints from fans furious at lockdown-breaker Rita Ora’s performance.  Viewers slammed the ITV show for allowing the star to perform after she flouted Covid restrictions more than once during the pandemic. 4Rita ora performed her new single Bang Bang on Dancing on Ice on MondayCredit: Rex Features Rita, 30, performed new single Bang Bang on the show’s Valentine’s Day special on Sunday - sparking fury among DOI fans on Twitter. One fumed: “Very disappointed by #dancingonice choosing to have rita ora on tonight after she broke lockdown rules think it shows poor judgement and looks like itv condone her breaking the law.” And another said they were boycotting the show, adding: “Refuse to watch #dancingonice after seeing Rita Ora performing. Poor choice after breaking the COVID rules and a slap in the face for all health care workers.” Broadcaster regulator Ofcom today...
    ANTHONY JOSHUA vs Tyson Fury; a spiteful throwback rivalry to boxing's dark age, a secretly scripted WWE-like ruse to sell tickets or a perfect blend of both? The to-and-fro relationship between the two English giants has been almost exciting as their separate rises to the top of the sport. 7Tyson Fury pulled over for a chat with Anthony Joshua in Merbella last yearCredit: Refer to Caption Eleven years ago, after their first ever meeting at AJ’s Finchley ABC gym, Fury gushed about his potential, his personality and his uppercut. In the decade since, Gypsy King has also labelled AJ a 'big stiff idiot', dragged up the criminal record he accrewd as a wayward teen, dismissed him as 'just another bare bum in the shower' ripe for slapping and nothing more than a bodybuilder he could box rings around. But he has also heaped praise on the WBA, IBF and WBO...
    CELEBS Go Dating's Sophie Hermann has confirmed her romance with Tom Zanetti – and says Chloe Ferry can be bridesmaid at the wedding. The duo, who have flirted their way through the hit reality TV series, accidentally revealed their Valentine's Day date after sharing videos online. 7Sophie Hermann confirmed a romance outside of the mansion with Tom ZanettiCredit: xxsophiehermannxx/Instagram The Sun exclusively revealed that Sophie and Tom broke lockdown rules for a date - and ended up in bed together. The Made in Chelsea star, 33, has now confirmed that the pair have continued their romance outside of the mansion. The 'Duchess' also joked that best pal Chloe Ferry would be her "number one" bridesmaid. Speaking on an Instagram Live Story with Chloe, the Geordie lass said: "I'm really enjoying watching you and Tom, it's really nice to see, very cute. Can I be a bridesmaid? Will there be cake?"...
    UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman is potentially facing six months on the sidelines following his victory over Gilbert Burns last weekend. The Nigerian Nightmare retained his 170lb title with a third-round TKO victory over his Sanford MMA team-mate in the main event of UFC 258 in Las Vegas. 4Kamaru Usman got the better of his training partner Gilbert Burns at UFC 258Credit: Getty 4But The Nigerian Nightmare is facing a potential six-month spell on the sidelinesCredit: Getty But the Nevada Athletic Commission have deemed a potential injury to his right foot worthy of a provisional six-month suspension. Usman, 33, must undergo a scan on his foot and be cleared by an orthopaedic or sports doctor in order to return to the octagon earlier than August 13. The UFC's first African-born champion is at a minimum suspended until March 16, with no contact being permitted until March 7. Burns, meanwhile, is...
    KYLIAN Mbappe is far better than both Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo were at the same age, his breathtaking Champions League record suggests. The young PSG star stole the show from Barcelona icon Messi at the Nou Camp last night with a hat-trick in his side's 4-1 demolition of the Spanish giants. 4 4Lionel Messi can't hide his dejection as Mbappe tears Barca apart last nightCredit: Getty Images - Getty His treble took his overall tally in the competition to 24 goals in just 41 appearances, to go with his 16 assists. At the same age of 22 years and 58 days, Messi had only managed 17 goals and seven assists from his 33 Champions League appearances for Barca. As for Ronaldo, he was still waiting to get off the mark in Europe's premier club competiton after making 26 appearances for Manchester United. It would take him 30 games...
    FIRST Dates viewers have been left stunned after a gorgeous singleton revealed her age - insisting she looks 'at least 10 years younger'. Tuesday night's episode of the Channel 4 dating show saw Sylthea arrive at the restaurant looking for love. 5First Dates viewers have been left stunned by the age of guest Sylthea Sylthea met property developer Dave but viewers were more interested in her ageless beauty than their chemistry. Sylthea, a financial investigator, looked gorgeous for the date in a white low cut cropped jumped with wide sleeves and high waisted jeans. With her glowing skin and her hair draped over one shoulder, Sylthea looked radiant, so viewers were shocked when she revealed in the diary room that she was 42. Taking to Twitter, one viewer wrote: ""Sylthea is 42!? F*** off. No.way. I thought she was late twenties/early thirties! #firstdates." 5Sylthea looked stunning as she...
    KATIE Price spoiled her boyfriend Carl Woods yesterday as he celebrated his 32nd birthday. The former glamour model made sure to mark his special day as she filled their home with balloons while her son Harvey, 18, baked him a cake. 8Katie Price celebrated her boyfriend Carl Woods' 32nd birthday yesterdayCredit: Instagram Love Island star Carl was delighted with the birthday attention and took to Instagram to share photos of the personalised silver balloon arrangement she had made for him, which read "Carl 32". He also revealed all the sweet treats he had been gifted on Instagram Story, which included a biscuit box from Sista Bakes. Katie also showed a glimpse of how they celebrated his birthday on her own account and shared a heartwarming video of her son Harvey singing Happy Birthday to Carl on the keyboard. As the teen played the tune, the 42-year-old could be seen...
    PRINCESS Latifa may have been killed after she revealed her ordeal about being held "hostage", the British government fears. The daughter of the ruler of Dubai expressed fears she might not survive in secret video messages to friends. 9Princess Latifa expressed fears for her safetyCredit: Enterprise News and Pictures 9The Princess tried to flee to claim political asylumCredit: Instagram 9The Foreign Secretary said the UAE needed to provide proof she was aliveCredit: Sky The United Nations has now launched an investigation into Princess Latifa, who says commandos were sent to capture and drug her as she fled the United Arab Emirates by boat and flew her back to detention. Speaking on Sky News, Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said the footage was "very distressing" and said the UAE needed to provide proof she was alive. "People just on a human level want to see that she is alive and well," he...
    New York : Barbara de Regil reveals that since she was a girl she had problems with her self-esteem, because in addition to the fact that her mother never taught her to love herself, she had almost no bust and this made her a victim of ridicule by her schoolmates, but she never imagined that After deciding to have surgery to increase your size, things would get significantly worse. During a live video made on Instagram, the actress revealed that shortly after the operation she began to suffer severe discomfort and that at that time the production of the project in which she was found ignored her, until she returned to the emergency room and the doctor realized that his implants were not new. “At school they called me” flat “because I didn’t have boobs. That traumatized and hurt me. Since no one taught me any of those...
    Trevor Noah railed against Gov. Andrew Cuomo over his administration’s handling of the data surrounding COVID-19 in nursing homes, in a recent episode of "The Daily Show." It was recently revealed that the governor's office may have undercounted the number of coronavirus deaths in nursing homes by more than 50%, according to a report from New York Attorney General Letitia James. FAST FACTS A majority of New Yorkers disapprove of Cuomo’s handling of reporting nursing home deaths. Cuomo said his team opted to prioritize the federal inquiry and informed state lawmakers their request for data would be "paused" in the meantime. And one of the biggest bombshells arose late Thursday when the New York Post revealed that Cuomo’s top aide, Melissa DeRosa, admitted during a conference call with Democratic leaders that the administration hid unfavorable information about the state’s nursing home COVID-19 deaths out of concern that it "was going to be used against us." "Wow, really, Governor Cuomo?"...
    Christina Aguilera just turned 40 in December, but she still looks stunning from every angle. The star who became known with “Genie in a bottle” spent the weekend in Miami, as she was invited to perform at a benefit concert in Florida. As beautiful as ever, she set out to enjoy a family moment with her daughter and 6-year-old Summer Rain. Celebrities who showed their pregnancy naked The singer who stood out for her participation in the reality show “The Voice” has even mentioned that she would not return to the program; On the contrary, she feels quite inspired to continue creating hits in her musical career. After taking a calm dip in a plunging black swimsuit, Christina donned a white robe with navy blue edges that featured the Minnie Mouse silhouette on the back. With his platinum hair and his face covered by dark...
    Dua Lipa and her boyfriend Anwar Hadid couldn’t stop celebrating Valentine’s Day; but far from spending it alone, they celebrated with their friends. Dua Lipa and Anwar Hadid got together in August 2019; after a couple of months of dating. Since then, they have been an it couple and wherever they appear, they cause a sensation. Dua Lipa vacations in Tulum with her boyfriend and her closest friends The one who introduced them was Gigi Hadid, one of Dua’s great friends who is Anwar’s sister. Unplanned, Anwar reached out to ask Dua out and since then, they have united their talents in music and modeling, setting trends and drawing inspiration. True to her style, Dua wore a rock-looking outfit, with a black leather jacket and trousers of the same tone, with which she revealed her slim waist. Although at first he was wearing a red...
    The process by which the White House addresses potential conflicts of interest like Vice President Kamala Harris’ niece using her aunt’s name to boost her brand has not been made public, but it possibly could be in the future, Fox News has learned.     A White House official told Fox News on Tuesday there is a procedure involving the Counsel’s office and family representatives to deal with such matters as they arise. Meena Harris attends the We Vote Next Summit event presented by Eighteen X 18 at TOMS Corporate Office. (Getty Images) White House aides have grown concerned about the ethical implications of the vice president’s niece, Meena Harris, leveraging her aunt’s name to boost her brand.   Harris, a lawyer turned entrepreneur, has written a children’s book titled, "Kamala and Maya’s Big Idea." Days before the inauguration, she appeared on "The Today Show" where she promoted her new...
    The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is an outlandishly-designed replacement for the automaker's best-selling model line. (Mitsubishi) The compact SUV is the first product of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance to arrive in the U.S. from the brand and shares its powertrain and other components with the latest Nissan Rogue. You wouldn't know that from the Outlander's exterior design, which features an intentionally bold front end that includes a large grille, lots of chrome and three separate lighting modules. (Mitsubishi) The interior is more restrained but high on style and refinement for its class and equipped with a standard third row of seats. (Mitsubishi) MITSUBISHI TOPS "CHECK ENGINE LIGHT" REPORT The Outlander is powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine rated at 181 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque and uses a CVT automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard, but Mitsubishi's signature Super All-Wheel Control all-wheel-drive system is available. Expect a [plug-in hybrid...
    New York : Singer Danna Paola revealed that during her stay in Spain, while filming the Netflix series Elite, she was drugged and tried to abuse her. This he confessed in an interview with Yordi Pink. The Mexican said that one night she went out to dinner with a friend who visited her. Then they went to a bar, where they met other young people, a group of Latinos at the tables below and they were smoking shisha. After a while, her friend went to the bathroom and she stayed with the others. There they would have put something in his drink and due to the effects of the substance he would have felt a strong dizziness and sleep “I said ‘Red Spotlight’ and when these men wanted to get over the ‘Are you feeling okay? We help you?’ I told them no, that I had to...
    DOCTORS have revealed their secret health hacks, ranging from what kind of foods we should be avoiding, to how to hackle high blood pressure. The health hacks provided by a group of doctors cover teeth, feet, nutrition, blood pressure, medication and varicose veins. 8The recommendations range from oral health, to looking after our feet, nutrition and blood pressureCredit: Getty - Contributor 8A group of doctors have revealed their top 10 secret health hacksCredit: Getty - Contributor By way of the media, social circles and professionals, we’re handed endless bits of medical advice, leaving us unsure of what’s most worth following. Speaking to the Mirror, the doctors whittled down their advice, to share with us the 10 best recommendations and suggestions they make to their friends.  1. Blood pressure 8Brits are encouraged to look after their blood pressure - but get things checked twice before going onto any medicationCredit: Getty Images...
    Savannah Rychcik February 16, 2021 0 Comments New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) reputation did not take much of a hit even after a report found he undercounted COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes, according to a poll released by the Siena College Research Institute. The poll released on Tuesday found 61% of respondents approve of the way Cuomo is handling the pandemic down slightly from 63% last month. Sixty-seven percent approve of the way he communicates with residents of New York and 61% believe he provides accurate information. Respondents who weighed in on Cuomo’s nursing home cover up gave him negative marks. Thirty-nine percent of voters believe he made data about deaths among nursing home patients public. Democrats continue to commend Cuomo on his handling of the pandemic. Eighty-three percent of Democrats approve of his approach and 52% of Independents agree. Seventy-two percent of Republicans,...
    LIFE is certainly not cheap when you have 22 kids to feed - like Sue and Noel Radford who are parents to Britain’s biggest family.  But how does the whopping family from Morecombe, Lancashire, afford to raise so many children, and what are their top money-saving tips? Sue and Noel Radford are parents to 22 kids and are Britain's biggest family How do the Radfords afford to live?   The Radfords support themselves with the proceeds of Noel’s bakery, The Radford Pie company, which is located near their home. On the website, it says: “We have owned our own lovely bakery since 1999 which is how we manage to provide for (and feed) our huge and expanding family as well as for the local people of Heysham and Morecambe.” The family have now expanded their business to cater for online orders made from around the UK.  The business is a family...
    While the world continues to wait for a chance to buy the PlayStation 5, we’re continuing to put Sony’s next-gen console under the microscope — literally, when we showed you the 40,000 tiny PlayStation symbols hidden in each gamepad, and now somewhat figuratively with what we believe are the first up-close pictures of the PS5’s actual silicon from photographer Fritzchens Fritz (via VideoCardz). Above, you can see one of Fritz’s gorgeous close-ups of the liquid metal interface Sony uses to keep the PS5’s temperatures in check. Below, find a stunning monochrome portrait of it framed against the motherboard: Photo by Fritzchens Fritz / Flickr Let’s turn it upright, shall we? Here’s a high-res version you might be able to blow up more easily (just tap it first): Photo by Fritzchens Fritz / Flickr ...
    It has only been over a 100 days since the release of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. The game has clearly not done too well, and it angered the entire community that Activision was not paying enough attention. However, with a franchise as popular as Call of Duty, Activision knows it will sell anything that is remotely good. Do not get us wrong, Black Ops Cold War is one of the best FPS games currently in the world. However, fans of the franchise know how a CoD game is supposed to feel like. For years Activision has denied the game an anti-cheat. Furthermore, SBMM is another repelling feature that destroys the experience for most players. Since Modern Warfare 2019, the multiplayer modes, and especially Warzone, have been riddled with bugs and glitches. It is extremely frustrating for players to wait every other week for the devs to fix...
    TIGER Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren and her baby daddy Jordan Cameron get teased by their children for their PDA-filled romance, the NFL star revealed over Twitter of their private relationship.  Elin, 41, and Jordan, 32, are parents to 1-year-old son Arthur.  9Elin Nordegren's baby daddy revealed rare details about their private relationshipCredit: The Mega Agency 9Elin shares daughter Sam, 13, and son Charlie, 12, with ex-husband Tiger Woods Elin is also mom to children Sam, 13, and Charlie, 12, with ex-husband Tiger, 45, as the former NFL player has a son named Tristan from a previous relationship.  Jordan gave details of his private relationship with the former nanny when he responded to a tweet that asked: “Wtf is a simp?” The NFL player responded: “Dude my kid calls me that when I kiss my lady or if I hug her. And he’s dead serious.” According to Urban Dictionary, a simp...
    PLASTIC surgeon Dr. Miami called out Teen Mom star Kailyn Lowry for getting pregnant right after he gave her body a complete makeover. The mother of four has undergone a few different surgeries over the years, including a Brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck. 12Dr. Miami shaded his client Teen Mom star Kailyn Lowry in a new TikTok videoCredit: Snapchat Kailyn, 28, has been open about her various cosmetic procedures over the years, especially her 2016 body overhaul by Michael “Dr. Miami” Salzhauer. When she got those operations done a few years ago, she was already mom to son Lincoln with ex Javi Marroquin and son Isaac with ex Jonathan Rivera. It was right afterward that she got pregnant with her third child, son Lux with Chris Lopez, and Dr. Miami shaded her about the not-so-optimal timing of it all on TikTok. The doctor wore a surgical mask and...
    Telemundo Jacobo García returns to Team Famosos at Exatlon USA. In five seasons of the Exatlón United States competition program, there have been several couples that have been formed during the course of the different editions, but perhaps the most significant is the one formed by the “Tarzan” of Team Famosos, Jacobo García, and the “Chiquidinamita”, Dayleen Santana, who today are preparing to welcome the baby they are expecting, the fruit of that love that was born in Exatlón United States. The couple that form Jacobo and Dayleen, who incidentally have remained inseparable since they fell in love with each other in the second season of the competition program, today they are separated, as Jacobo is giving everything for the revenge as part of the Team Famous in the fifth installment of Exatlon United States, while Dayleen, already in an...
    One Piece Chapter 1004 may not have featured the continuation of the battle involving the Worst Generation and two of the Four Emperors of the Sea, but it still managed to bring thrill and excitement to the ongoing arc. As of now, fans are eager to know how Tama and his new subordinates will be able to turn things around in Onigashima. Also, most of them must be intrigued about the identity of the mysterious character who is helping the Nine Red Scabbards. Unfortunately for fans, they would be needing to wait a little longer to see what will happen next as the popular manga is set to take another hiatus. According to Omnitos, One Piece Chapter 1005 wouldn’t be coming out this week. It is set to be officially available on February 28, 2021, while spoilers are expected to come out a few days earlier. “According to the reports,...
    SHROVE Tuesday has finally arrived, leading many to ask the question: What is the recipe for the perfect pancake? Luckily, science has lent a helping hand after researchers used artificial intelligence to crack the crowning technique for cooking first-class crepes. 3 The team at Monolith, an offshoot of Imperial College London, made their discovery after feeding dozens of popular recipes into an algorithm. "The whole point is to experiment with different ratios of ingredients and be confident the outcome will be the desired type of pancake - fluffy and not rubbery," Monolith wrote in a blog post last week. After comparing the highest-rated entries, the machine learning model coughed out the best method for American-style pancakes. According to its suggestion, to get the fluffiest pancakes you're best off frying your batter on a medium heat, and only flipping each cake once. 3To get the fluffiest pancakes, you're best off frying...
    BAYERN MUNICH chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has laughed off suggestions they could try to sign Lionel Messi this summer. The Argentina legend’s contract expires in June with Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City both desperate to secure his signature. 3Bayern Munich have ruled themselves out of chase for Lionel MessiCredit: Reuters The European powerhouses are preparing their own mega offers in order to get the forward. Messi attempted to force through a move away last year courtesy of a clause in his control, only for LaLiga to rule with Barcelona and forcing him to stay another 12 months. However, a major obstacle could be the whopping £492m deal the 33-year-old collects. The full details of the icon’s package at the Nou Camp were revealed earlier this month. And they have dominated the news in Barcelona, with Messi threatening legal action over the leak. Barca still hope to keep him, but any new...
    Former NFL wide receiver Vincent Jackson was reported missing by his family and subsequently contacted by police in the days before he was discovered dead in a Florida hotel room on Monday.  Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office officials said his family initially reported Jackson missing on Wednesday. Deputies tracked him down to the hotel two days later, spoke with him and canceled the missing persons case.  Jackson was found dead at a Homewood Suites in the Tampa suburb of Brandon days after the welfare check.  A housekeeper discovered the 38-year-old's body at around 11:30am on Monday, according to police. There were no signs of trauma and the medical examiner's office was looking into a cause of death. Sheriff Chad Chronister said his department has opened an investigation. It's currently unclear why Jackson had been staying at Homewood Suites for the last month. He and wife of 10-years Lindsey VanDeweghe (together above) lived...
    THIRTY years ago, when a 19-year-old Amanda Holden made her screen debut on ITV’s Blind Date she had no clue it would take 13 more years to find her soulmate. Amanda first clapped eyes on handsome, floppy-haired record producer Chris Hughes in Los Angeles a few months after divorcing comedian Les Dennis in 2002, following a tricky seven year marriage featuring infidelity on both sides. 12Amanda Holden and husband Chris Hughes are still going strong 19 years onCredit: Instagram Recalling how she felt when she and Chris - son of Les’ agent, Mike Hughes - began dating a year later, Amanda insisted he sparked in her “something primitive” and she “had to be with him.” Within two years the couple became parents to Lexi, now 15, before getting married in December 2008 at exclusive Somerset members club Babington House. Then in 2012, one year after a tragic stillbirth, they...
    CELEB'S Go Dating's Tom Zanetti looked sheepish as he tried to sneak out of girlfriend Sophie Hermann's home after it was revealed they broke lockdown. Trying to go incognito, Tom ducked out of Sophie's London flat wearing a low baseball cap, dark sunglasses and red tartan face mask. 10Celeb's Go Dating: The Mansion's Tom Zanetti is spotted sneaking out of Sophie Hermann's London flat But some eagle eyed sleuths recognised the DJ thanks to his blue Louis Vuitton sneakers which he was seen wearing during their daring Valentine's date that they had revealed on Instagram. Tom made a mad dash for his car which was parked outside Sophie's flat, which he promptly then moved to an underground car parking garage. The 33-year-old ran to his charcoal grey BMW SUV while wearing a hip length black puffer jacket and black tracksuit bottoms. Tom then sheepishly returned to Sophie's flat where the...
    A Russian woman has revealed she and her millionaire husband plan to have up to 105 biological children, after welcoming 10 babies by surrogate in just 10 months.  Christina Ozturk, 23, who is originally from Moscow, met her wealthy hotel owner husband Galip Ozturk, 56, while holidaying in the coastal town of Batumi in Georgia. Christina, who gave birth to her daughter Vika at the age of 17, said the couple opted to use surrogate mothers because they wanted to quickly have as many children as possible. Their first child Mustafa was born on 10th March 2020 while their most recent addition, and tenth child together Olivia, was born on 16th January 2021.      The mother-of-11 revealed the pair have discussed having over 100 children, saying: 'I don't know how many their will eventually be, but we certainly don't plan to stop at 10.'  Christina, who insists upon a strict childcare routine,...
    New York : Prince Harry with Meghan Markle. Photo: Andrew Milligan / . Next Sunday, March 7, it will be broadcast on the chain CBS a 90 minute special dedicated to the dukes of sussex in which they themselves will sit and chat with the presenter Oprah Winfrey, who came as a guest to her 2018 wedding in recognition of her role as one of her great defenders. The focus will be on the former actress, who will give an in-depth interview – the first since she starred with her husband after announcing her engagement – to talk about her humanitarian work and motherhood, but will also address more sensitive issues such as her experience becoming part of the British royal family and dealing with the pressure that comes with it. Although not confirmed, it is expected that Meghan do not tiptoe about her departure...