Saturday, Jun 19, 2021 - 20:52:03
1000 results - (0.019 seconds)

Tiger Woods:

latest news at page 1:
    New details have emerged in the ongoing Tiger Woods crash investigation revealing the golfer may have done 'nothing to prevent' the collision after he lost control of his car while speeding.   Woods, 45, was driving an SUV loaned to him by his PGA tournament, the Genesis Invitational at Riviera Country Club, on the morning of February 23 when he struck a raised...
    Tiger Woods may never have hit the brake during his devastating rollover crash last month. Law enforcement sources told TMZ there’s no evidence so far showing Woods slowed down as he veered off the road — and it looks as though Woods never even took his foot off the gas. The LA County Sheriff’s Department has been studying Woods’...
    More On: tiger woods ‘Grateful’ Tiger Woods back home weeks after scary crash Tiger Woods makes a big career move Experts slam handling of Tiger Woods crash probe after troubling discovery Lindsey Vonn buys $3.4M Beverly Hills bachelorette pad after breakup Tiger Woods may never have hit the brake during his devastating rollover crash last month. Law enforcement...
    On Wednesday, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said that golf great Tiger Woods got no special treatment during his single-car wreck investigation. Villanueva caught criticism for quickly coming out to say that the February 23 crash was “purely an accident” before the full investigation was finished. He also immediately said that there was “no evidence” that Woods was impaired...
    The Genesis GV80 SUV that Tiger Woods crashed in California in February has received the highest safety rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The organization has given the GV80 its Top Safety Pick+ award, making it one of just 50 vehicles on sale today to qualify for the rating. According to the IIHS, the GV80 scored the highest results...
    Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said on Wednesday that Tigers Woods showed no 'obvious' signs of impairment after his rollover crash and received no special treatment from his agency amid suggestions to the contrary. Villanueva said the investigation into the February 23 accident that left the golfing champion with multiple broken bones in his right leg will be completed in...
    Tiger Woods did not receive special treatment from authorities after his February crash that left him with serious leg injuries, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Wednesday. Authorities have remained insistent there were no signs of impairment when deputies arrived at the scene. Woods was reportedly found unconscious and when he came to, he told deputies he "did not...
    The LA county sheriff has defended his agency’s investigation of Tiger Woods’ devastating crash, saying the golf legend did not receive special treatment from law enforcement. Sheriff Alex Villanueva also said Tiger showed no “obvious” signs of impairment at the scene of the crash Feb. 23, when he crashed a loaned Genesis GV80, breaking several bones in his leg, USA Today Sports...
    More On: tiger woods ‘Grateful’ Tiger Woods back home weeks after scary crash Tiger Woods makes a big career move Experts slam handling of Tiger Woods crash probe after troubling discovery Lindsey Vonn buys $3.4M Beverly Hills bachelorette pad after breakup The LA county sheriff has defended his agency’s investigation of Tiger Woods’ devastating crash, saying the golf legend did...
    ‘Detroit Become Human’ Developer Partners With French Indie Studio for Narrative Game Stock futures tick higher after the S&P 500, Dow notch record closes Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Wednesday that Tiger Woods did not receive special treatment from law enforcement after he crashed his SUV last month but noted some “lessons learned” as the crash investigation...
    Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva on Wednesday denied that deputies gave Tiger Woods a break in their investigation of the rollover crash that left him hospitalized, but also said his agency needs more drug recognition experts. Villanueva had quickly labeled the Feb. 23 crash as “purely an accident,” saying there was “no evidence of any impairment whatsoever” even though...
    Loading the player... Golf legend Tiger Woods has returned home to Florida 21 days after a serious single-car accident in California on Feb. 23.  Woods released the news via statement on Twitter, saying: “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery.”  Golf icon Tiger Woods has left the hospital and is continuing his recovery at home...
    Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images Golf legend Tiger Woods announced his release from the hospital after last month’s devastating car crash that left him with multiple injuries. On Tuesday, Woods put out a statement saying he’s recovering at home in Florida. He also offered his thanks to the medical team that attended to him in California. “I am so...
    MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Tiger Woods has returned to his home in Jupiter where he’ll continue to recover from injuries he suffered in a California car crash. “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery,” Woods said in a tweet posted Tuesday night. “I am so grateful for the outpouring of support and encouragement that I...
    Tiger Woods is home and out of the hospital, three weeks after he was involved in a single-car crash in Los Angeles, he announced Tuesday. The golf legend said that he is continuing his recovery after he sustained serious injuries to his legs. "I am so grateful for the outpouring of support and encouragement that I have received over the...
    Tiger Woods told deputies he did not remember driving a car following the February 23 crash. Getty Images Tiger Woods has left the hospital, just over three weeks after his horror car crash in Los Angeles. Woods broke both his legs when his SUV rolled numerous times in Ranchos Palos Verdes. "I will be recovering at home and...
    The American Golfer Tiger Woods confirmed this Tuesday that has left the hospital in which he was admitted since the end of February to continue recovery at home of the serious injuries he suffered to his leg after suffering a traffic accident. “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing with my recovery. I am very grateful for...
    March 16 (UPI) — Golf star Tiger Woods said Tuesday he has returned to his South Florida home to continue recovering from a single-vehicle accident last month that left him with serious leg injuries. In a statement posted on social media, the 45-year-old Woods said he is “so grateful for the outpouring of support and encouragement that I have received over the past few...
    Legendary golfer Tiger Woods was released from a Los Angeles medical facility and is recovering at his South Florida home following a car crash in late February. Woods, 45, said he is "happy to report I am back home and continuing my recovery" in a statement to Golf Digest's Daniel Rapaport. "Thank you to the incredible surgeons, doctors, nurses and...
    Tiger Woods returned home Tuesday following a horrific car crash Feb. 23 in Los Angeles, California. Woods thanked his fans for their encouragement and support throughout his recovery in a statement on his official Twitter account. pic.twitter.com/JU6D0MKpsK — Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) March 16, 2021 “Thank you to the incredible surgeons, doctors, nurses and staff at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and...
    GOLF legend Tiger Woods was involved in a car accident in early 2021 that left him afflicted with serious injuries. Updates have been provided about the star's recovery since fans learned of the horrific crash. 4Tiger Woods smiles while speaking to the press at the Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, MarylandCredit: AFP What happened to Tiger Woods? The golf legend,...
    Tiger Woods is back home. The golfer left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where he was transferred on Feb. 26, three days after injuring his legs in a single-car accident outside the city. He’ll continue his recovery at his South Florida home. “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery. I am so grateful...
    LOS ANGELES -- Tiger Woods is out of the hospital and recovering at home three weeks after a rollover crash that left him with serious leg injuries."Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery," the golf icon tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "I am so grateful for the outpouring of support and encouragement that I have received over...
    By DOUG FERGUSON Tiger Woods is back at home in Florida to resume his recovery from career-threatening leg injuries he suffered when his SUV ran off a road and down a hill in the Los Angeles suburbs last month. “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery,” Woods said in a tweet posted Tuesday...
    By DOUG FERGUSON Tiger Woods is back at home in Florida to resume his recovery from career-threatening leg injuries he suffered when his SUV ran off a road and down a hill in the Los Angeles suburbs last month. “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery,” Woods said in a tweet posted Tuesday night. “I...
    LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Golfer Tiger Woods said Tuesday that he had been released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and was recovering at home in Florida from injuries sustained in last month’s rollover crash in Rancho Palos Verdes. “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery,” he wrote in a tweet. “I am so grateful for the...
    Tiger Woods has confirmed he will continue his recovery from his horrific car crash last month at his home in South Florida. Woods underwent surgery on open fractures to his lower right leg and additional injuries to his foot and ankle following an accident in Los Angeles on February 23. But in a statement the 15-time major champion and 82-time...
    By DOUG FERGUSON, AP Golf Writer Tiger Woods is back at home in Florida to resume his recovery from career-threatening leg injuries he suffered when his SUV ran off a road and down a hill in the Los Angeles suburbs last month. “Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery,” Woods said in a tweet posted...
    (CNN)Tiger Woods is home from the hospital after several weeks in the hospital following his February car crash. "Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery," Woods tweeted on Tuesday. "I am so grateful for the support and encouragement that I have received over the past few weeks.""Thank you to the incredible surgeons, doctors, nurses and...
    TIGER WOODS has left hospital to continue his recovery at home three weeks after his horror car crash. The golf legend, 45, broke both his legs after rolling his car in a serious single-vehicle accident in California on March 23. pic.twitter.com/JU6D0MKpsK— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) March 16, 2021 Woods wrote on Twitter: "Happy to report that I am back home and...
    Tiger Woods has returned to his home in Florida to recover from the leg injuries he sustained in a horrific car crash in Los Angeles last month. "Happy to report that I am back home and continuing my recovery. I am so grateful for the outpouring of support and encouragement that I have received over the past few weeks," Woods...
    Tiger Woods is returning to golf games. He has signed a long-term deal with 2K, which also announced an agreement to buy PGA Tour 2K21 developer HB Studios. The acquisition is expected to close in the coming weeks. Woods will act as executive director and consultant on PGA Tour 2K games. The deal grants 2K exclusive rights to use Woods’...
    GOLF legend Tiger Woods is back in the game... at least digitally as opposed to out on the course. The 45-year-old - who is recovering after being involved in a serious car accident last month - has teamed up with 2K for their PGA Tour game series. 1Tiger Woods has signed a long-term partnership with 2K, where he will be...
    Tiger Woods plays his shot from the second tee during the final round of the PNC Championship at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club Orlando on December 20, 2020 in Orlando, Florida.Mike Ehrmann | Getty Images Tiger Woods is back on video games. New York-based software firm Take-Two Interactive announced it partnered with Woods on a licensing deal to use his name,...
    Beyoncés Mom Tina Knowles Sweetly Calls Out Her Grammys Speech What if you had your choice of COVID-19 vaccine? Differences are small, but they do exist Tiger Woods is making his video game return to the golf course. 2K Sports and the golf legend announced Tuesday that Woods had signed a contract with the developer to appear in the...
    Tiger Woods is back in the game — digitally, at least. Woods has signed a long-term partnership with the company behind the “PGA Tour 2K” video game series, returning the 15-time major champion to an industry he once dominated with EA Sports. The deal was announced Tuesday, nearly a month after Woods suffered career-threatening leg injuries when he crashed an...
    New York (CNN Business)It is not yet clear when (or if) Tiger Woods will play professional golf again after he injured his leg in a car accident late last month. But that isn't stopping Take-Two Interactive from launching a new golf video game featuring the sports legend.Take-Two (TTWO) announced Tuesday that it has signed an exclusive long-term deal with Woods...
    Tiger Woods is back in the game — digitally, at least. Woods has signed a long-term partnership with the company behind the “PGA Tour 2K” video game series, returning the 15-time major champion to an industry he once dominated with EA Sports. The deal was announced Tuesday, nearly a month after Woods suffered career-threatening leg injuries when he crashed an...
    Tiger Woods will be back on golf fans’ screens soon – at least when they turn on their consoles or PCs. Woods agreed to an exclusive, long-term partnership with 2K, which gives the video game company the right to use his name and likeness and appear exclusively in the PGA Tour 2K franchise, which launched in 2020 when Justin Thomas...
    2K will acquire HB Studios, the developer of two golf games for the publisher, and the creator of The Golf Club franchise before that, and golf superstar Tiger Woods will return to console video games as a licensing partner and executive director of the series, the publisher announced Tuesday morning. The deal makes Nova Scotia-based HB the seventh wholly-owned studio...
    Justin Thomas created history at The 2021 Players Championship by posting an incredible victory in four rounds. Thomas was not the favorite to win it at the end of 36 holes, or even 54 holes, but he drew inspiration from Tiger Woods at the right time to clinch his first Players Championship trophy.  The tournament was supposed to end up...